- Family fun on thrilling rides and kid-friendly attractions
- Scurry through Gusteau’s busy restaurant in Ratatouille: The Ride
- Choice of tickets to Disneyland® Park or Walt Disney Studios® Park
- Enjoy Frozen fun at Disneyland® Park from June 1 to September 13, 2015
- Choose a Hopper Ticket to visit both theme parks and save at the same time
- Meet your favorite Disney characters such as Mickey Mouse
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
1 Day 1 Park
With this ticket, you can either spend your day at Disneyland® Park or at Walt Disney Studios® Park.You don’t have to make up your mind which theme park to go to until the day of your visit. Go to the park of your choice with your confirmation voucher and exchange it at the park gate of your choice.
- Hopper Ticket 1 Day - 2 Park (Mini, Magic or Super Magic tickets)
- Hopper Ticket 2 Day - 2 Park
- Hopper Ticket 3 Day - 2 Park
- Hopper Ticket 4 Day - 2 Park
Disneyland Paris FASTPASS®
Why wait in line? Make even more out of your day at Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park with FASTPASS®, a free, time-saving service that shortens your wait at the following attractions:
- Disneyland®Park: Peter Pan's Flight, Space Mountain: Mission 2, Star Tours, Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast, Big Thunder Mountain and Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril
- Walt Disney Studios® Park: Ratatouille: The Ride, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, Flying Carpets Over Agrabah and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™
Discover a spectacular visual feast, magical realms beyond your wildest dreams, and rides to make you laugh, scream and fly! Discover Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park.
In a Magical Kingdom not so far away — somewhere between a place where you wish upon a star and dreams come true — Disney heroes and heroines live in fairytales that are, happily, never-ending.
Enjoy Frozen fun at Disneyland® this summer!
- Join Anna, Olaf and other characters of Arendelle at Disneyland® Paris for a live Frozen sing-along with Elsa
- Watch in wonder as Elsa, Anna and Olaf bring the magic of Frozen to Disney’s award-winning night time spectacular, where flying characters, fireworks and lasers illuminate the iconic Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Have your camera in hand as Elsa and Anna ride through Disneyland® Park aboard their sparkly carriage. It's the coolest of royal occasions
- Look out for your Frozen favourites in the much-loved Disney Magic on Parade!
Endless fun in five magical lands
Experience your favorite Disney Lands just as you remember them from the classic Disney stories where fairytales really do come true.
- Main Street USA
Don't miss the main attraction — meeting beloved Disney characters! Cameras at the ready! Check the meeting locations and times in each theme park.
Thrills that come in all shapes and sizes will delight your family. Big Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain: Mission 2 offer big thrills for the grown-ups, while little ones can sail around the world at It's a Small World. Of course, family fun can be found in every corner of the park, from Pirates of the Caribbean to the Mad Hatter's Tea Cups.
It's Party Time
There's nothing quite like a Disney show or parade! Be a part of the magic as you watch your beloved characters take to the stage or parade on past. On top of all the wonderful attractions and characters, there are lots of spectacular family parades and shows to enjoy all year round. Don’t miss your Frozen favourites glide around Disneyland® Park in the colourful, jump-for-joy Disney Magic on Parade
Walt Disney Studios® Park:
You can discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios® Park. Explore four cinemagical studio lots featuring thrilling attractions and spectacular shows. Shrink down to the size of a rat and jump into the world of Ratatouille, where mean Chef Skinner sends you darting and dashing through the thrills and spills of Gusteau’s busy restaurant! Put your dreams center-stage, just footsteps away from Disneyland® Park.
Explore the studio lots
It's showbiz, folks! Make your big screen debut at Production Courtyard, Toon Studio, Backlot and Front Lot. It's a star-studded itinerary, and you never know which star you might meet! Each has its own surprises and attractions, so where to shoot first? Art of Disney Animation®, Armageddon Special Effects, Studio Tram Tour: Behind the Magic through Catastrophe Canyon? All shows start at scheduled times, so make sure you plan your day to make the most of all that's on offer!
Blockbuster preview attractions
Darling, you ought to be in pictures! It's your day to be discovered while exploring all there is to see at Walt Disney Studios® Park. Enjoy our top five attractions and more.
Meet Disney Characters
Meet with beloved Disney characters –a unique moment to share with your family.
Walt Disney Studios® Park, where movie magic abounds
Go behind the scenes with our magical parade and tours! Try the Studio Tram Tour: Behind the Magic, Animagique and CinéMagique or our Moteurs...Action! Stunt Show Spectacular, then you'll know exactly what it's like to be a star!
This been amazing experience!!!
Purchasing tick with Viator is very comfortable. Avoid quies and save some money...
This is not only for kids. Adults would probably have even more fun out there. Come to the opening of the park. There are lots of things to do and to see. And don't forget! Fireworks and show are outstanding!!! But you have to be there tillmclosing time. Time spend till then is pleasant anyways :)
It's a magical place everyone have to visit at least once!