- Eiffel Tower dinner, Seine River cruise and Moulin Rouge show in Paris
- See it all in an evening on the town in Paris
- Dinner and drinks at the 58 Eiffel Tower restaurant
- Fabulous evening views of Paris from the 1st floor restaurant
- River cruise on the Seine
- Glide under the famous bridges of Paris
- Cancan dancers, costumes and music at the legendary Moulin Rouge cabaret
- Costumed Doriss girls perform the latest show, "Feerie"
- Half-bottle of champagne included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by minivan
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Here's a low-key and lovely way to spend an evening. You are picked up at your hotel for an elegant dinner at the Eiffel Tower before taking a cruise on the Seine past illuminated Paris landmarks. A night of exquisite views!
Recent Photos of This Tour
Eiffel Tower Dinner, Seine ...Photo by: Summer G
Happy MemoriesPhoto by: Dan V
Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Summer G
Eiffel Tower dinner viewPhoto by: Summer G
Moulin RougePhoto by: Debra T
Australia, 08 2010
Seine RiverPhoto by: Debra T
Australia, 08 2010
Cruising along the Seine!Photo by: Sarah-jane G
United Kingdom, 05 2009
What You Can Expect
Discover "Feerie", the new Moulin Rouge review in pure music-hall tradition. As the theatre lights go down, the curtain is raised and the entire troupe appears on stage, under the admiring gaze of the audience who find themselves entering the Garden of the Moulin Rouge to discover the magical atmosphere! A touch of nostalgia. From this moment on, let yourself be enthralled by the beauty of the Doriss Girls and the Doriss Dancers!
- Kir aperitif
- Salmon in a flaky pastry
- Chicken supreme with mixed diced vegetables
- Chocolate dessert
- Drinks: wine, mineral water or beer (25 cl)
The menus are subject to change without notice. Vegetarian meals are available, upon request.
We had a evening to remember. Make sure u donot plan an early morning the next day as we did not get back to the hotel till 1:45 AM.
The night was fantastic. Max picked us up from the Lancaster Hotel. We then picked up another couple and went to dinner at the Eiffel Tower. Meal was fine but would not rave about it. River trip was lovely. Max then took us to Moulin Rouge which was beautiful. He was waiting when we came out and took us home at approx. 2am.
Was worth every dollar and would recommend it to anyone. Did not have the worry of trying to get around Paris at the busy end of the day. Max was great. Well done Viator.