- Eiffel Tower dinner, Seine River cruise and Moulin Rouge show in Paris
- See it all in an evening on the town in Paris
- Dinner and drinks at the 58 Eiffel Tower restaurant
- Fabulous evening views of Paris from the 1st floor restautant
- River cruise on the Seine
- Glide under the famous bridges of Paris
- Cancan dancers, costumes and music at the legendary Moulin Rouge cabaret
- Costumed Doriss girls perform the latest show, "Feerie"
- Half-bottle of champagne included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by minivan
Recent Photos of this Tour
Eiffel Tower Dinner, Seine ...Photo by: Summer G09 2010
Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Summer G09 2010
Eiffel Tower dinner viewPhoto by: Summer G09 2010
Moulin RougePhoto by: Debra TAustralia, 08 2010
Seine RiverPhoto by: Debra TAustralia, 08 2010
Cruising along the Seine!Photo by: Sarah-jane GUnited Kingdom, 05 2009
Discover "Feerie", the new Moulin Rouge review in pure music-hall tradition. As the theatre lights go down, the curtain is raised and the entire troupe appears on stage, under the admiring gaze of the audience who find themselves entering the Garden of the Moulin Rouge to discover the magical atmosphere! A touch of nostalgia. From this moment on, let yourself be enthralled by the beauty of the Doriss Girls and the Doriss Dancers!
- Kir aperitif
- Salmon in a flaky pastry
- Chicken supreme with mixed diced vegetables
- Chocolate dessert
- Drinks: wine, mineral water or beer (25 cl)
The menu's are subject to change without notice. Vegetarian meals are available, upon request.
Reviewed by Kiwisonja, January 2013
We really enjoyed this tour. It was our first night in Paris, and a great way to start. Dinner was lovely, and the cruise enjoyable. The Moulin Rouge was fantastic! There was a lot of waiting though, but that appears to be the same anywhere in Paris. Would definitely recommend this tour.
Reviewed by Leopoldo N, December 2012
Excellent no coments was great from top to bottom