A visit to the elegant European city of Paris would be incomplete without a visit to the famous Eiffel Tower. It looks simply spectacular lit up at night time... you will find the image breathtaking. Combine a dinner at its "tourist style" 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant with a leisurely cruise along the river Seine and you have a tour not to be missed! What a great way to spend the night in the City of Lights.
- Paris Eiffel Tower dinner and Seine River cruise
- The perfect evening on the town in Paris
- Three-course dinner and drinks at the 58 Eiffel Tower restaurant
- Fabulous evening views of Paris from the first floor
- River cruise on the Seine
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by minivan
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Unlike similar tours, this one offers hotel pickup and drop-off, which gives the evening an extra touch of convenience and luxury. Dinner at the quintessential Paris landmark and a cruise on the shimmering Seine make for a wonderful evening out.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour has been created as an introduction to the Eiffel Tower, 58 Tour Eiffel is a "tourist style" restaurant and seats 200 guests. There is a delicious set menu created by award winning chefs and you will be seated with other tour guests.
Immediately after dinner depart for your cruise along the river Seine, passing under the famous bridges of Paris. The perfect way to end your evening!
- Kir aperitif
- Salmon in a flaky pastry
- Chicken supreme with mixed diced vegetables
- Chocolate dessert
- Drinks: 1/3 bottle of wine and mineral water (additional drinks available to purchase)
This was fantastic! Great driver who met us at the hotel and then explained everything and made it great.
We recommend this service to those traveling abroad.
Will and Maria Mason
If you can afford this experience , go for it. Is pricey, but you'll enjoy it. Pick-up was on time and by an excellent driver. he gave us a free lesson of Paris history. Invaluable.