A visit to the elegant European city of Paris would be incomplete without a visit to the famous Eiffel Tower. It looks simply spectacular lit up at night time... you will find the image breathtaking. Combine a dinner at its "tourist style" 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant with a leisurely cruise along the river Seine and you have a tour not to be missed! What a great way to spend the night in the City of Lights.
- Paris Eiffel Tower dinner and Seine River cruise
- The perfect evening on the town in Paris
- Three-course dinner and drinks at the 58 Eiffel Tower restaurant
- Fabulous evening views of Paris from the first floor
- River cruise on the Seine
- Glide under the famous bridges of Paris
- Hotel and pick-up and drop-off by minivan
Recent Photos of this Tour
This tour has been created as an introduction to the Eiffel Tower, 58 Tour Eiffel is a "tourist style" restaurant and seats 200 guests. There is a delicious set menu created by award winning chiefs and you will be seated with other tour guests.
Immediately after dinner depart for your cruise along the river Seine, passing under the famous bridges of Paris. The perfect way to end your evening!
- Kir aperitif
- Salmon in a flaky pastry
- Chicken supreme with mixed diced vegetables
- Chocolate dessert
- Drinks: wine, mineral water or beer (25 cl)
Reviewed by Claude W G, USA, November 2012
transfer service was efficientt and friendly. Meal was wonderful and cruise boat was very enjoyable.
Reviewed by keys, October 2012
We had a wonderful evening. Everything was great, the pick up was on time and our tour guide was great. The service,the food, the champagne and the wine were excellent . We also enjoyed the cruise very much. Thanks to everyone and we sincerely recommend this excursion. Group of 8 people from Montreal.