- Dinner at the Eiffel Tower, Seine River Cruise and Moulin Rouge cabaret show
- Small-group tour ensuring personalized attention from your expert guide
- Spectacular Moulin Rouge cabaret show in bohemian Montmartre
- Complimentary glass of Champagne at the cabaret show
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
For romantics, it doesn't get much better than this: an elegant dinner at the Eiffel Tower, a cruise along the Seine and a spectacular show at the Moulin Rouge, where you'll receive a complimentary glass of Champagne to toast your night.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Seine CruisePhoto by: Ryan
- Mouline RougePhoto by: Susan S
- Views of Paris 2Photo by: Susan S
- Views of ParisPhoto by: Susan S
- Eifflle TowerPhoto by: Susan S
- Eiffel Tower Restaurant and ...Photo by: Gerald C
- Night at the Moulin RougePhoto by: James C
- celebration of 50 yearsPhoto by: Peter W
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Andrew H
- Light Show on the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Andrew H
- Popping the Question in the ...Photo by: Andrew H
- Moulin Rouge during the dayPhoto by: Andrew H
- paris at night!Photo by: Stacy D
- At the Eiffel Tower on the ...Photo by: Monica B
- The Moulin Rouge at NightPhoto by: Rachel T
- Eifell TowerPhoto by: manny
- SEINE CRUISEPhoto by: Linda B
- Dinner at the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Linda B
- Night out in ParisPhoto by: Linda B
- Paris at NightPhoto by: Aileen C
What You Can Expect
- Classic Caesar Salad
- Roast chicken supreme with seasonal vegetables and morel cream
- Soft-cooked chocolate dessert with vanilla ice cream
- A quarter-bottle of wine, 1/2 bottle of water, one beer, or one soft drink
Despite the difficulties of Paris at the time the company was magnificent in ensuring we received the highest service
Just lovely. We had a great time!
It was the highlight of our trip! The guide was friendly, knowledgeable and prompt and the agency was accommodating due to a schedule change and helped with transportation for my husband who has mobility issues. Absolutely worth the splurge!
Excellent trip and a must if you have the time. Very well organised, transport and guide were great. Food is a set menu no choice but was very nice and fantastic was to see the Eiffel Tower at night without the queues! Boat trip was enjoyable and the Moulin Rouge show was just amazing. If you can't do all 3 the show was the highlight! One thing to note is there was no opportunity to buy drinks/water from from meeting at the boat at 8.30pm until we were inside the moulin rouge at 11.30pm. Would recommend to bring a bottle of water and wrap up warm if it's winter months as lots of waiting around outside!.
Dinner was excellent. Chauffeur was excellent. Show was great. The cruise was packed but enjoyable
Eiffel Tower: Meal and service was unbelievable, great views of paris
Seine River Cruise: highlight especially seeing the Eiffel Tower light up and all the beautiful buildings at night
Moulin Rouge: Absolutely fabulous show, only thing I found confronting was seeing the beggars in the street while we were lined up in the Que one lady had 2 children and was breast feeding another and they were sitting on a dirty mattress
The trip back to our Motel in the smaller bus was great and personal, had the opportunity to see more of paris at night.
Worth every p
This tour is magnificent, we had a a great time.
Wonderful experience. I booked the Eiffel Dinner, Seine cruise and Moulin Rouge tour for my 70yo parents and that was the highlight of their trip. Their guide Elvie took great care of them. Would highly recommend.
An amazing experience and a wonderful way to celebrate my birthday, thank you.
Well worth the money. Our guide was great. Dinner at the Eiffel tower was superb. Moulin rouge show was fantastic!