- Eiffel Tower, Paris Moulin Rouge Show and Seine River Cruise
- Choose between dinner in Paris at the Eiffel Tower or onboard a Seine River cruise
- Spectacular Moulin Rouge cabaret show
- Complimentary Champagne at the Moulin Rouge
- All transport from a central Paris location
- Paris Eiffel Tower packages regularly sell out weeks in advance. If your selected travel date is not available, consider the Small-group Eiffel Tower, Paris Cabaret Show and Seine River Cruise, which covers all of the same inclusions but you can choose between a performance at the Moulin Rouge Paris or Le Lido Paris!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
One of the most popular tours in Paris! The brilliant combination of top attractions, plus a delicious dinner and Champagne, make for an unforgettable evening.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Fabiana Mori
Brasil, 03 2014
- At Moulin RougePhoto by: Alex A
- P1070994 (640x480)Photo by: PETE
- Love and kissesPhoto by: ARLENE D
USA, 08 2011
- Seine CruisePhoto by: Amy L
- The Eiffel Tower from the ...Photo by: Nicholas R
United Arab Emirates, 01 2011
- After the boat cruisePhoto by: Keith B
Canada, 10 2010
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Angelique B
- Dinner at the EiffelPhoto by: John C
Australia, 06 2010
- Awaiting the cruise boatPhoto by: John C
Australia, 06 2010
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Anonymous
- Quentin & JulianaPhoto by: Quentin M
United Kingdom, 09 2009
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Lorna C
- Noite na Torre EiffelPhoto by: Jose Carlos M
- Jantar no Cruzeiro no Rio SenaPhoto by: Jose Carlos M
- På väg in på ...Photo by: Niklas A
- Från middagen på ...Photo by: Niklas A
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Samantha S
- Seine CruisePhoto by: Samantha S
- Eiffel Tower by nightPhoto by: Samantha S
What You Can Expect
Norwegian smoked salmon with mascarpone and citrus reduction
Roasted chicken breast casserole, fondant potatoes and beans with a truffle oil emulsion
Chocolate praline crisp with crème anglaise (vanilla cream sauce)
Wine on a basis of 1 bottle for 3 people; Bordeaux Chateau Lagorce (red wine), Chateau Tariquet (white wine) or Cotes de Provence Ramatuelles (rose wine).
Still or sparkling mineral water
Seine River Cruise Marina de Paris Sample Menu:
- Selection of starters
- A la carte main course: fish or poultry with vegetables
- Selection of desserts
- Drinks: wine, mineral water or beer (25 cl)
The best tour we purchased for our European vacation. Dinner at the Eiffel Tower was awesome. The Seine River cruise was beautiful. The Moulin Rouge Show was a great experience. Well worth it and highly recommended.
The package was great, we met different people from everywhere during dinner.
We loved dinner at the Eiffel Tower, the staff were really attentive and experienced here. I just wished we could of spent more time here as it was lovely. We missed out on the Seine River Cruise as we had to attend the earlier Moulin Rouge show, which in one way was good as it was an earlier night but also kind of bad in another way as we never got time to do the River Cruise. So I think they should perhaps offer refunds for this part of the trip if they can not offer it to you on the night.
The Moulin Rouge show was busy and for a moment I thought we were on a Cruise ship on steroids watching the men in the glittery pants open the show. But we thoroughly enjoyed the show at our table drinking champagne and seeing some of the very talented performances.
We were dropped back at our hotel which was a bonus. Awesome night and one I will always remember!!
ChasNave United States of ...
The delight of our Paris trip...the Seine cruise was tremendous with delicious food serve beautifully pix were taken and I bought the whole lot they were so good. Paris at night from the Eiffel Tower is not to be missed...perhaps the best part is that the Tower is not jammed with people so you can actually get close the the railing and see the City up close. The Moulin Rouge Show was beyond description...really good seat reached without standing in the ridiculous line outside the theater.
The absolute best way to say good bye to Paris...if there is any good way to say good bye to Paris.
Had an amazing night.. The organisation of the tour was fantastic and dropped of at the hotel the end of the night.. Highly recommend..
Party of four - fabulous care by guides and in addition great food at Eiffel Tower bypass of que's Seine by night wonderful and the Follies with great seats and wonderful show
Have recommended to many since.
The tour was wonderful. It was a great night out in Paris. We had the dinner on the River Cruise and it was delicious. The trip was so beautiful, we arrived at the Eiffel Tower and so enjoyed the lights and the trip up to the second floor. The Moulin Rouge was spectacular and then the bus was there to return us to our flat. Loved the photos taken by the professional photographer on the river.
This was a wonderful tour. The tour guide was excellent and very knowledgeable of all the land marks around Paris as well as the history of Paris and it's people. I recommend that you make sure that you don't have anything on the following day as the Moulin Rouge Show - which is spectacular - finishes quite late. I highly recommend this tour. We are not long back from our trip.
Wonderful!!! A well organised trip and worth every cent. We chose the dinner on the river cruise. The boat was elegant the food was great and I absolutely loved it. Moulin Rouge is a must do in Paris. Non-stop action, dancing, singing, glitz and glamour and I didn't stop smiling. We skipped the crowds outside, had a great table close to the stage and the half a bottle of bubbles each that was promised. A bit cold up the Effel Tower so take something warm. The show finished late and they dropped us close to our apartment. I totally recommend Viator for this trip. My friend did something similar with another company last year and her experience was not so good.
Bit Pricey, but the whole 7 hours probably around 12 hours including getting to the start point, and getting home, was absolutely BRILLIANT!.
Good things? Well, Eiffel Tower without a queue, 1st floor only, then away, up the Seine, without a queue, and by luxury mini coach to Moulin rouge, guess what? No queue, straight to good tables good for us, anyway because we are 5'9 each, Brilliant French show, surprised no suspenders, and proper can-can, hey- we were there. It was brilliant.