- Eiffel Tower, Paris Moulin Rouge Show and Seine River Cruise
- Choose between dinner in Paris at the Eiffel Tower or onboard a Seine River cruise
- Spectacular Moulin Rouge cabaret show
- Complimentary Champagne at the Moulin Rouge
- All transport from a central Paris location
- Paris Eiffel Tower packages regularly sell out weeks in advance. If your selected travel date is not available, consider the Small-group Eiffel Tower, Paris Cabaret Show and Seine River Cruise, which covers all of the same inclusions but you can choose between a performance at the Moulin Rouge Paris or Le Lido Paris!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
One of the most popular tours in Paris! The brilliant combination of top attractions, plus a delicious dinner and Champagne, make for an unforgettable evening.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Fabiana Mori
Brasil, 03 2014
- At Moulin RougePhoto by: Alex A
- P1070994 (640x480)Photo by: PETE
- Love and kissesPhoto by: ARLENE D
USA, 08 2011
- Seine CruisePhoto by: Amy L
- The Eiffel Tower from the ...Photo by: Nicholas R
United Arab Emirates, 01 2011
- After the boat cruisePhoto by: Keith B
Canada, 10 2010
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Angelique B
- Dinner at the EiffelPhoto by: John C
Australia, 06 2010
- Awaiting the cruise boatPhoto by: John C
Australia, 06 2010
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Anonymous
- Quentin & JulianaPhoto by: Quentin M
United Kingdom, 09 2009
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Lorna C
- Noite na Torre EiffelPhoto by: Jose Carlos M
- Jantar no Cruzeiro no Rio SenaPhoto by: Jose Carlos M
- På väg in på ...Photo by: Niklas A
- Från middagen på ...Photo by: Niklas A
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Samantha S
- Seine CruisePhoto by: Samantha S
- Eiffel Tower by nightPhoto by: Samantha S
What You Can Expect
Norwegian smoked salmon with mascarpone and citrus reduction
Roasted chicken breast casserole, fondant potatoes and beans with a truffle oil emulsion
Chocolate praline crisp with crème anglaise (vanilla cream sauce)
Wine on a basis of 1 bottle for 3 people; Bordeaux Chateau Lagorce (red wine), Chateau Tariquet (white wine) or Cotes de Provence Ramatuelles (rose wine).
Still or sparkling mineral water
Seine River Cruise Marina de Paris Sample Menu:
- Selection of starters
- A la carte main course: fish or poultry with vegetables
- Selection of desserts
- Drinks: wine, mineral water or beer (25 cl)
Bit Pricey, but the whole 7 hours probably around 12 hours including getting to the start point, and getting home, was absolutely BRILLIANT!.
Good things? Well, Eiffel Tower without a queue, 1st floor only, then away, up the Seine, without a queue, and by luxury mini coach to Moulin rouge, guess what? No queue, straight to good tables good for us, anyway because we are 5'9 each, Brilliant French show, surprised no suspenders, and proper can-can, hey- we were there. It was brilliant.
Well organized tour!! I was blown away how our tour operators were on the tour engaging with everyone and making sure we all had a great time. All 3 tours included in this package was well worth every penny. I had the best time!!
The best meal we had In Paris!!! Stephan was a wonderful tour guide as were his peers. Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge were just AWESOME!! Great job from start to finish. My third time in Paris, we just love it and will be back again soon and be sure to use Viator!!!
Fantastic experience the meal on board the River Cruise was fabulous and Moulin Rouge what can you say just amazing a fabulous night all round would definitely do again.
OMG - what could I say but about this tour, its an absolute must if you are in Paris. I had my wish to see the Eiffel Tower at night but to see the flashing lights go off on the hour as well really topped it off : The Seine River Cruise was so relaxing, the food was scrumptious and plentiful, the Moulin Rouge Show was truly wonderful, the costumes and performers were so professional. Booking this tour with Viator gives you priority entrances to the tower and the show. After the tour the bus will take you back to your hotel. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TOUR, thank you Viator for such wonderful tours. :
This was our best evening in Paris. Dinner for 2 on the Seine River Cruise, Eiffel Tower visit and Moulin Rouge was absolutely perfect. We had great seats at the Moulin Rouge and drop off at the end of the night was very near to our hotel. It was a memorable evening!
Enjoyed the tour
My wife and I had an amazing evening,the guides were helpful and excellent.The meal at the tower was excellent,as was the boat trip,the highlight was the Moulin rouge show.A busy,but enjoyable evening,well worth the money
This was the highlight of our trip to Paris. The dinner was very good, plenty of wine and we met some really nice people from England. The Moulin Rouge show was fantastic! We had excellent seats. Would recommend this tour to everyone going to Paris!
Just what we had thought. The food on the Seine River Cruise was exceptional, would recommend it to everyone and of course the scenery was divine. Eiffel Tower wonderful and the Moulin Rouge also wonderful. A very full tour but well worth it.