- Eiffel Tower, Paris Moulin Rouge Show and Seine River Cruise
- Choose between dinner in Paris at the Eiffel Tower or onboard a Seine River cruise
- Spectacular Moulin Rouge cabaret show
- Complimentary Champagne at the Moulin Rouge
- All transport from a central Paris location
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Fabiana Mori
Brasil, 03 2014
- At Moulin RougePhoto by: Alex A
- P1070994 (640x480)Photo by: PETE
- Love and kissesPhoto by: ARLENE D
USA, 08 2011
- Seine CruisePhoto by: Amy L
- The Eiffel Tower from the ...Photo by: Nicholas R
United Arab Emirates, 01 2011
- After the boat cruisePhoto by: Keith B
Canada, 10 2010
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Angelique B
- Dinner at the EiffelPhoto by: John C
Australia, 06 2010
- Awaiting the cruise boatPhoto by: John C
Australia, 06 2010
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Anonymous
- Quentin & JulianaPhoto by: Quentin M
United Kingdom, 09 2009
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Roy P
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Roy P
- Cruise picturePhoto by: Roy P
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Lorna C
- Noite na Torre EiffelPhoto by: Jose Carlos M
- Jantar no Cruzeiro no Rio SenaPhoto by: Jose Carlos M
- På väg in på ...Photo by: Niklas A
- Från middagen på ...Photo by: Niklas A
What You Can Expect
Eiffel Tower Dinner:
Settle in to your private table at the modern 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant for a gourmet, 3-course meal of classic French cuisine accompanied by your choice of wine. The sophisticated, minimalist dining room wraps around the first-floor observation deck of the Eiffel Tower 58 meters (190 feet) above ground, so you can enjoy sweeping city views through expansive picture windows. After your meal, glide past the illuminated monuments of Paris on a 1-hour river cruise down the Seine.
Seine River Cruise Dinner:
Tuck into a fantastic 3-course dinner aboard the Marina de Paris floating restaurant. While you dine, cruise past the famous monuments of Paris lit up for the night, including the Louvre, Notre Dame cathedral, the Eiffel Tower and several of the city’s historic bridges. At the end of your dinner cruise, visit the twinkling Eiffel Tower for an hour-long visit to the second-floor observation deck for panoramic views of the City of Lights.
Following either dinner option, travel by air-conditioned coach to the district of Montmartre, the heart of Paris’ Bohemian past. Head to the Moulin Rouge nightclub and settle in to your seats for the spectacular new ‘Féerie’ review. Inspired by classic Parisian cabaret, the show features more than 100 talented performers, including 60 legendary Doriss showgirls. Be mesmerized by a parade of bejeweled and feathered costumes as dancers and acrobats perform among elaborate sets including a giant aquarium, hanging swings, moving staircases and enchanted garden scenery.
Norwegian smoked salmon with mascarpone and citrus reduction
Roasted chicken breast casserole, fondant potatoes and beans with a truffle oil emulsion
Chocolate praline crisp with crème anglaise (vanilla cream sauce)
Wine on a basis of 1 bottle for 3 people; Bordeaux Chateau Lagorce (red wine), Chateau Tariquet (white wine) or Cotes de Provence Ramatuelles (rose wine).
Still or sparkling mineral water
Seine River Cruise Marina de Paris Sample Menu:
- Selection of starters
- A la carte main course: fish or poultry with vegetables
- Selection of desserts
- Drinks: wine, mineral water or beer (25 cl)
Excellent night entertaining and efficient
One of the highlights of our trip! Dinner at the Eiffel Tower was wonderful. So much to see on the Seine River Cruise and then to top off the evening a show at Moulin Rouge which was fabulous!
Loved this tour!!!! The staff was very professional, organized and spoke multiple languages. We did this on our first day there and we had a blast. We did the Seine River Cruise option first- You can definitely enjoy the nice scenic views. Regarding the food, the meal was alright but then again you are not there because of the dinner reviews. The next stop was the Eiffel tower, what I loved about this option was the fact that we had plenty of time to tour the tower. We took hundreds of pictures and got to see Paris transform into the night. Lastly, we went to the Moulin Rouge and the show was incredible. I loved it and I've never seen anything like it. We bought the package that included a bottle of champagne. when it was all set and done, we got out at 1:15 AM and the bus left us directly in front of our hotel. Highly recommended it.
Dinner at eiffel was awesome. River cruise was perfect- docked just in time to see eiffel twinkle. then was taken to moulin rouge. show was very good. was dropped off at our hotel around 1:30 am. It was all great and would do it again.
An excellent night out and the team from Viator were fantastic
Amazing, highly recommend
What a wonderful, organized evening!!! The Eiffel Tower was great, we even had a few minutes after dinner for photos and exploring around. The river cruise was great and perfectly timed to come back and see the Eiffel towers light show! Moulin Rouge was superb! Wouldn and #39;t have changed a thing!!!!
Excellent tour! Well organized and very friendly, helpful guides!
Entire night was delightful. The timing was just about perfect for everything, and the show at the Moulin was one of the most entertaining that I and #39;ve ever seen. Well worth the price for a great evening in Paris.
Fabulous tour, very professional and well organised, loved it all thank you