- Eiffel Tower, Paris Moulin Rouge Show and Seine River Cruise
- Choose between dinner in Paris at the Eiffel Tower or onboard a Seine River cruise
- Spectacular Moulin Rouge cabaret show
- Complimentary Champagne at the Moulin Rouge
- All transport from a central Paris location
- Paris Eiffel Tower packages regularly sell out weeks in advance. If your selected travel date is not available, consider the Small-group Eiffel Tower, Paris Cabaret Show and Seine River Cruise, which covers all of the same inclusions but you can choose between a performance at the Moulin Rouge Paris or Le Lido Paris!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
One of the most popular tours in Paris! The brilliant combination of top attractions, plus a delicious dinner and Champagne, make for an unforgettable evening.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Fabiana Mori
Brasil, 03 2014
- At Moulin RougePhoto by: Alex A
- P1070994 (640x480)Photo by: PETE
- Love and kissesPhoto by: ARLENE D
USA, 08 2011
- Seine CruisePhoto by: Amy L
- The Eiffel Tower from the ...Photo by: Nicholas R
United Arab Emirates, 01 2011
- After the boat cruisePhoto by: Keith B
Canada, 10 2010
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Angelique B
- Dinner at the EiffelPhoto by: John C
Australia, 06 2010
- Awaiting the cruise boatPhoto by: John C
Australia, 06 2010
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Anonymous
- Quentin & JulianaPhoto by: Quentin M
United Kingdom, 09 2009
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Lorna C
- Noite na Torre EiffelPhoto by: Jose Carlos M
- Jantar no Cruzeiro no Rio SenaPhoto by: Jose Carlos M
- På väg in på ...Photo by: Niklas A
- Från middagen på ...Photo by: Niklas A
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Samantha S
- Seine CruisePhoto by: Samantha S
- Eiffel Tower by nightPhoto by: Samantha S
What You Can Expect
Norwegian smoked salmon with mascarpone and citrus reduction
Roasted chicken breast casserole, fondant potatoes and beans with a truffle oil emulsion
Chocolate praline crisp with crème anglaise (vanilla cream sauce)
Wine on a basis of 1 bottle for 3 people; Bordeaux Chateau Lagorce (red wine), Chateau Tariquet (white wine) or Cotes de Provence Ramatuelles (rose wine).
Still or sparkling mineral water
Seine River Cruise Marina de Paris Sample Menu:
- Selection of starters
- A la carte main course: fish or poultry with vegetables
- Selection of desserts
- Drinks: wine, mineral water or beer (25 cl)
A wonderful evening highly recommend when visiting Paris
It exceeded our expectations. Well organized. The cruise of the Seine was beautiful. Nice boat. The food was exceptional.Enjoyed Moulin Rouge show and was surprised that the bus returned us to our hotel in Marais district.
Everything did work in a very professional way
Me encantó. Lo recomiendo muchîsimo
It was amazing although the weather raining constantly inhibited activities to a minor degree. Edwardo and the other staff were informative and helpful throughout the night. The food was amazing at 58 Eiffel and well worth the experience.
Still haven't done the Seine River cruise, but the dinner and show exceeded expectations. The Eiffel Tower was so impressive and the Moulin Rouge show should not be missed. It was a highlight of vacation.
The best tour we purchased for our European vacation. Dinner at the Eiffel Tower was awesome. The Seine River cruise was beautiful. The Moulin Rouge Show was a great experience. Well worth it and highly recommended.
The package was great, we met different people from everywhere during dinner.
We loved dinner at the Eiffel Tower, the staff were really attentive and experienced here. I just wished we could of spent more time here as it was lovely. We missed out on the Seine River Cruise as we had to attend the earlier Moulin Rouge show, which in one way was good as it was an earlier night but also kind of bad in another way as we never got time to do the River Cruise. So I think they should perhaps offer refunds for this part of the trip if they can not offer it to you on the night.
The Moulin Rouge show was busy and for a moment I thought we were on a Cruise ship on steroids watching the men in the glittery pants open the show. But we thoroughly enjoyed the show at our table drinking champagne and seeing some of the very talented performances.
We were dropped back at our hotel which was a bonus. Awesome night and one I will always remember!!