- Eiffel Tower, Paris Moulin Rouge Show and Seine River Cruise
- Choose between dinner in Paris at the Eiffel Tower or onboard a Seine River cruise
- Spectacular Moulin Rouge cabaret show
- Complimentary Champagne at the Moulin Rouge
- All transport from a central Paris location
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Fabiana Mori
Brasil, 03 2014
- At Moulin RougePhoto by: Alex A
- P1070994 (640x480)Photo by: PETE
- Love and kissesPhoto by: ARLENE D
USA, 08 2011
- Seine CruisePhoto by: Amy L
- The Eiffel Tower from the ...Photo by: Nicholas R
United Arab Emirates, 01 2011
- After the boat cruisePhoto by: Keith B
Canada, 10 2010
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Angelique B
- Dinner at the EiffelPhoto by: John C
Australia, 06 2010
- Awaiting the cruise boatPhoto by: John C
Australia, 06 2010
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Anonymous
- Quentin & JulianaPhoto by: Quentin M
United Kingdom, 09 2009
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Lorna C
- Noite na Torre EiffelPhoto by: Jose Carlos M
- Jantar no Cruzeiro no Rio SenaPhoto by: Jose Carlos M
- På väg in på ...Photo by: Niklas A
- Från middagen på ...Photo by: Niklas A
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Samantha S
- Seine CruisePhoto by: Samantha S
- Eiffel Tower by nightPhoto by: Samantha S
What You Can Expect
Eiffel Tower Dinner:
Settle in to your private table at the modern 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant for a gourmet, 3-course meal of classic French cuisine accompanied by your choice of wine. The sophisticated, minimalist dining room wraps around the first-floor observation deck of the Eiffel Tower 58 meters (190 feet) above ground, so you can enjoy sweeping city views through expansive picture windows. After your meal, glide past the illuminated monuments of Paris on a 1-hour river cruise down the Seine.
Seine River Cruise Dinner:
Tuck into a fantastic 3-course dinner aboard the Marina de Paris floating restaurant. While you dine, cruise past the famous monuments of Paris lit up for the night, including the Louvre, Notre Dame cathedral, the Eiffel Tower and several of the city’s historic bridges. At the end of your dinner cruise, visit the twinkling Eiffel Tower for an hour-long visit to the second-floor observation deck for panoramic views of the City of Lights.
Following either dinner option, travel by air-conditioned coach to the district of Montmartre, the heart of Paris’ Bohemian past. Head to the Moulin Rouge nightclub and settle in to your seats for the spectacular new ‘Féerie’ review. Inspired by classic Parisian cabaret, the show features more than 100 talented performers, including 60 legendary Doriss showgirls. Be mesmerized by a parade of bejeweled and feathered costumes as dancers and acrobats perform among elaborate sets including a giant aquarium, hanging swings, moving staircases and enchanted garden scenery.
Norwegian smoked salmon with mascarpone and citrus reduction
Roasted chicken breast casserole, fondant potatoes and beans with a truffle oil emulsion
Chocolate praline crisp with crème anglaise (vanilla cream sauce)
Wine on a basis of 1 bottle for 3 people; Bordeaux Chateau Lagorce (red wine), Chateau Tariquet (white wine) or Cotes de Provence Ramatuelles (rose wine).
Still or sparkling mineral water
Seine River Cruise Marina de Paris Sample Menu:
- Selection of starters
- A la carte main course: fish or poultry with vegetables
- Selection of desserts
- Drinks: wine, mineral water or beer (25 cl)
Mr. United States of ...
We are not really tour people and asked for a vegetarian dinner at the Effiel Tower and it was really good great service and all was very smooth , no alcohal on the river cruise but very fun and the Moulin Rouge was upscale old style corny French. We were taken to our hotel at the end, Great job
We had such a wonderful evening and met so many nice people. Everything went so smoothly from meeting at the bus, the ride to have dinner at the Eiffel Tower delicious! We walked to the boat ride on the Seine across the street from tower and saw Paris under the lights and the Eiffel Tower sparkle! Our bus picked us up from the parking lot and took us to the Moulin Rouge Show a MUST see! and after took us back to our hotel! Having such a wonderful evening with good food, nice people, wine and champagne with an unbelievable show without any worry of getting to and fro was great!
What a fantastic night, great food and great show. Highly recommend.
Very enjoyable! A great first night in Paris!
Thoroughly enjoyable from start to finish although slightly confusing start. If you and #39;re staying near the Tower I and #39;d recommend meeting at the restaurant rather than the address given. It and #39;s a regular thing so not a worry. The meal, the cruise to see Paris at dusk and Moulin Rouge with champers
Ten out of ten
A wonderful evening highly recommend when visiting Paris