- Go behind the scenes of a French bakery during a 2-hour baking workshop
- Learn how to make classic French baguettes and croissants
- Discover French baking secrets from your expert baker/instructor
- Savor freshly baked goods right out of the oven
- Take home two baguettes and some croissants to enjoy later
- Small-group class with a maximum of eight people ensures a personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
There are many different kinds of baguettes, and during your workshop, you’ll bake two types, as well another French favorite – croissants. The flour will fly while your watch your expert baker demonstrate the proper techniques, from mixing and kneading the dough to shaping, decorating and putting it in the oven. Then do it all yourself!
The reward for your hard work comes as you bite into your freshly baked baguette as soon as it leaves the oven. When your class is over, you’ll have two baguettes and two croissants to take with you, as well as the recipes so you can do it all again at home.
This workshop was one of the highlights of our holiday in Paris. Our family had wonderful fun whilst being taught the secrets to the perfect baguette and croissant. The baker and the translator worked beautifully together and we can not recommend this highly enough. Also, our take away treats were very tasty!
This class was simply amazing and more fun than we could have imagined. The coordination between the baker (who doesn't speak English) and our guide, Solene (who was translating) was excellent, so that one always kept pace with the how and why of the process. I attended with my daughter and grandaughter, so there was quite a span of ages, and we all agreed the workshop was one of the highlights of our trip. Even if you don't think you'll ever actually make a baguette at home, (and we're going to give it a try,) this is just too much fun to pass up.