- Go behind the scenes of a French bakery during a 2-hour baking workshop
- Learn how to make classic French baguettes and croissants
- Discover French baking secrets from your expert baker/instructor
- Savor freshly baked goods right out of the oven
- Take home two baguettes and some croissants to enjoy later
- Small-group class with a maximum of eight people ensures a personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
There are many different kinds of baguettes, and during your workshop, you’ll bake two types, as well another French favorite – croissants. The flour will fly while your watch your expert baker demonstrate the proper techniques, from mixing and kneading the dough to shaping, decorating and putting it in the oven. Then do it all yourself!
The reward for your hard work comes as you bite into your freshly baked baguette as soon as it leaves the oven. When your class is over, you’ll have two baguettes and two croissants to take with you, as well as the recipes so you can do it all again at home.
This class was fantastic and was a lot of fun. We learned how to make several different breads and pastries and had a lot of fun doing it. The recipes were sent out promptly as we'll.
What a great experience! So much more goes into making baguettes and croissants than I would have guessed.