- Go behind the scenes of a French bakery during a 2-hour baking workshop
- Learn how to make classic French baguettes and croissants
- Discover French baking secrets from your expert baker/instructor
- Savor freshly baked goods right out of the oven
- Take home two baguettes and some croissants to enjoy later
- Small-group class with a maximum of eight people ensures a personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
There are many different kinds of baguettes, and during your workshop, you’ll bake two types, as well another French favorite – croissants. The flour will fly while your watch your expert baker demonstrate the proper techniques, from mixing and kneading the dough to shaping, decorating and putting it in the oven. Then do it all yourself!
The reward for your hard work comes as you bite into your freshly baked baguette as soon as it leaves the oven. When your class is over, you’ll have two baguettes and two croissants to take with you, as well as the recipes so you can do it all again at home.
Great to be able to do both baguettes and croissants in the same class. Charming baker with cute smile and lots of tips for trying it on your own. French to English interpeter was a wonderful woman.
We loved this workshop.It was definitely one of the highlights of our Paris trip. we learned lots about bread making and pastry making and look forward to trying out the recipes at home- we are still waiting for them to be sent. Martin was lovely and the interpreter was good too. The class was less hands on than we expected but still worthwhile.