- Go behind the scenes of a French bakery during a 2-hour baking workshop
- Learn how to make classic French baguettes and croissants
- Discover French baking secrets from your expert baker/instructor
- Savor freshly baked goods right out of the oven
- Take home two baguettes and some croissants to enjoy later
- Small-group class with a maximum of eight people ensures a personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
There are many different kinds of baguettes, and during your workshop, you’ll bake two types, as well another French favorite – croissants. The flour will fly while your watch your expert baker demonstrate the proper techniques, from mixing and kneading the dough to shaping, decorating and putting it in the oven. Then do it all yourself!
The reward for your hard work comes as you bite into your freshly baked baguette as soon as it leaves the oven. When your class is over, you’ll have two baguettes and two croissants to take with you, as well as the recipes so you can do it all again at home.
Loved this! Arrive at the bakery and not only was the baker extremely nice, so was the translated. Learning to make baguette and croissants in Paris! Downstairs by the oven is warm obviously, but so worth it. Don't wear uncomfortable shoes, standing the entire time.
Great to be able to do both baguettes and croissants in the same class. Charming baker with cute smile and lots of tips for trying it on your own. French to English interpeter was a wonderful woman.