- 3-hour fashion tour of the Marais district in Paris
- Learn Parisian style tips from your fashion-industry guide
- Visit local hot spots and hidden fashion gems that are little known to most travelers
- Admire the creations of a hat maker, shoemaker and jewelry designer in their boutique shops
- Meet a perfume specialist and test unique scents
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Throughout your three-hour walking tour, learn the tips and tricks of Parisian style and glamor from your guide. Stroll down the Marais’ historic streets, stopping at cool designer shops and small boutiques that you wouldn’t normally find without a local expert.
Find everything you need to complete your Parisian look, from clothing to scarves to bags. Visit the shops of a hat maker, shoemaker and jewelry designer, and admire their stunning creations. Discover some of the best cashmere on the planet, and meet a perfume specialist who will introduce you to luxurious scents. Your guide will offer personalized styling suggestions so you can combine these elements to create the perfect look.
Reviewed by NAYELI M, November 2012
I highly recommend this tour, the company meeting the French for me has the best tours in France, you get away for the classic touristic stuff, and you make tours that made me understand the French, I bought several clothes that has indistinctively French style, and I am very happy
Reviewed by JACQUELINE H, January 2013
We had a lovely tour guide called Stephanie, she was very interesting and friendly. She showed us shops and galleries that we might not have found walking around on our own, we were not taken to a fragrance lab. We loved the Marais area and will visit again.