- 3-hour fashion tour of the Marais district in Paris
- Learn Parisian style tips from your fashion-industry guide
- Visit local hot spots and hidden fashion gems that are little known to most travelers
- Admire the creations of a hat maker, shoemaker and jewelry designer in their boutique shops
- Meet a perfume specialist and test unique scents
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Throughout your three-hour walking tour, learn the tips and tricks of Parisian style and glamor from your guide. Stroll down the Marais’ historic, cobbled streets, stopping at cool and quirky boho boutiques that you wouldn’t normally find without a local expert. The heart of the alternative fashion scene is far from the high-end fashion houses, yet full of on-trend and original pieces you won't find in the city's other major shopping districts.
Find everything you need to complete your Parisian look, from clothing to scarves to bags. Visit the shops of a hat maker, shoemaker and jewelry designer, and admire their stunning creations. Discover some of the best cashmere on the planet, and meet a perfume specialist who will introduce you to luxurious scents. Your guide will offer personalized styling suggestions so you can combine these elements to create the perfect look.
Caroline was a fantastic guide! Once again, turned out to be just the two of us and she catered the tour to my 12 yr. old grandniece. She could not have been nicer..and an extra treat, stopped in a local teahouse for a break with a little treat! Perfect way to see the off the beaten path Paris.
I highly recommend this tour, the company meeting the French for me has the best tours in France, you get away for the classic touristic stuff, and you make tours that made me understand the French, I bought several clothes that has indistinctively French style, and I am very happy