- 3-course dinner with fine wine in Paris
- Start your evening with a glass of crisp Champagne
- Dine on a gourmet meal cooked by one of Paris' most talented young chefs
- Savor three different fine wines – each glass paired with your food
- Finish your evening with a classic digestif (fortified wine or liquor)
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- First course: Duck foie-gras with apple and mango chutney and red onion jam
- Wine: Loin de l’oeil sweet white wine from South Ouest
- Main course: Duck Magret (succulent breast meat from corn-fed ducks) and pumpkin velouté (sauce)
- Wine: Saint Joseph red wine from the Rhone Valley
- Dessert: Moelleux au chocolat (dense chocolate cake with a melting center) served with vanilla ice cream
- Wine: Fitou white dessert wine from Languedoc
- Digestif: Chartreuse or Cognac
Lailany United States of ...
The food was delicious, the wine pairing was perfect, and the waiters were friendly and super helpful. They were able to accommodate an allergy to dairy, which is always a bit of a challenge in France. Their Eau de Vive digestif was super strong but delicious. The restaurant was very pretty, nicely decorated with a great wine selection. I would recommend this pairing dinner to others.
Delicious food, excellent wine and a very knowledgeable staff. We arrived about 15 minutes early and expected to wait, but our table for 2 was reserved and waiting for us. Great experience, perfect for our anniversary celebration.
Amazing food, fantastic wines. So worth every penny. Our favorite meal in Paris!
good food, great wines ,fun experience,a little bit out of the way.
We had a ball!! The staff REALLY know their wines, which were superb by the way. And also the chef produced one of the yummiest dinners we had in France. Oh Chateau, I wish you were here!!
Our group had a great night. The food and wine were both fantastic, with excellent service from the waiter. Highly recommend.
The staff was excellent but it wasn't as nice as expected as far as dress code, definitely less than casual. The food was good but it wasn't quite our taste, duck liver but it is France after all. The wine was lovely that's what your paying for, it was quite a lot of wine. We walked to the love lock bridge afterwards and thank god no one was driving. The steak and dessert was excellent!
BEST PLACE!!!!! My husband and I were so happy that we decided to eat here. Wine was great and our server was not only well informative on the wines but he was also entertaining. We went there for our anniversary dinner and in the end we were surprised with candles on our dessert to celebrate our special day. Will be going there again. We highly recommend this place.
Fabulous meal with fabulous wines. The staff could not be more friendly and helpful in suggesting and explainiing all of the wine. Highly recommended
The food and wine were superb.