- 3-course dinner with fine wine in Paris
- Start your evening with a glass of crisp Champagne
- Dine on a gourmet meal cooked by one of Paris' most talented young chefs
- Savor three different fine wines – each glass paired with your food
- Finish your evening with a classic digestif (fortified wine or liquor)
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Alongside your meal, enjoy three different glasses of wine -- each paired with the separate courses to complement your food. Note each wine’s complex flavors and tones, and you'll understand the role that wine plays in fine dining.
End your dinner with a classic digestif -- an alcoholic drink (usually a fortified wine or liquor) that aids digestion – and then leave the restaurant to continue your night in Paris on your own.
- First course: Duck foie-gras with apple and mango chutney and red onion jam
- Wine: Loin de l’oeil sweet white wine from South Ouest
- Main course: Duck Magret (succulent breast meat from corn-fed ducks) and pumpkin velouté (sauce)
- Wine: Saint Joseph red wine from the Rhone Valley
- Dessert: Moelleux au chocolat (dense chocolate cake with a melting center) served with vanilla ice cream
- Wine: Fitou white dessert wine from Languedoc
- Digestif: Chartreuse or Cognac
Our group had a great night. The food and wine were both fantastic, with excellent service from the waiter. Highly recommend.
The staff was excellent but it wasn't as nice as expected as far as dress code, definitely less than casual. The food was good but it wasn't quite our taste, duck liver but it is France after all. The wine was lovely that's what your paying for, it was quite a lot of wine. We walked to the love lock bridge afterwards and thank god no one was driving. The steak and dessert was excellent!
BEST PLACE!!!!! My husband and I were so happy that we decided to eat here. Wine was great and our server was not only well informative on the wines but he was also entertaining. We went there for our anniversary dinner and in the end we were surprised with candles on our dessert to celebrate our special day. Will be going there again. We highly recommend this place.
Fabulous meal with fabulous wines. The staff could not be more friendly and helpful in suggesting and explainiing all of the wine. Highly recommended
The food and wine were superb.
We loved the tasting. The employees were great and very knowledgeable about the pairings. The food was amazing and the tasting was very enjoyable.
Great experience, good food, wine and service!
This dinner and wine pairing was not exactly held in a wine cellar, more like a really cool wine bar. Regardless, this was one of the very best dinners we had the pleasure of eating in Paris. The wine paired with each course was spot-on! Each glass of wine was a full glass, not stingy with the pour!
This was excellent. Food was delicious, wine was great, the people that worked there were tremendous. Very knowledgeable, very friendly, we enjoyed it very much. I would recommend this to anyone. They paired up the wines with whatever you choose from the menu. My son and I had actually located this place before our diner, we had some wines and a meat and cheese platter one day while walking around Paris. I happen to notice the Viator sign in the window while we were sitting there and wondered if it was the same palace we were having our diner later that week, when I got back to the hotel and checked, sure enough it was. EXCELLENT!
Our tour was amazing! What a way to start off our vacation. From the service, the food, and the wines, we couldn't have gotten thing better. Would totally recommend!