- 3-course dinner with fine wine in Paris
- Start your evening with a glass of crisp Champagne
- Dine on a gourmet meal cooked by one of Paris' most talented young chefs
- Savor three different fine wines – each glass paired with your food
- Finish your evening with a classic digestif (fortified wine or liquor)
What You Can Expect
Alongside your meal, enjoy three different glasses of wine -- each paired with the separate courses to complement your food. Note each wine’s complex flavors and tones, and you'll understand the role that wine plays in fine dining.
End your dinner with a classic digestif -- an alcoholic drink (usually a fortified wine or liquor) that aids digestion – and then leave the restaurant to continue your night in Paris on your own.
- First course: Duck foie-gras with apple and mango chutney and red onion jam
- Wine: Loin de l’oeil sweet white wine from South Ouest
- Main course: Duck Magret (succulent breast meat from corn-fed ducks) and pumpkin velouté (sauce)
- Wine: Saint Joseph red wine from the Rhone Valley
- Dessert: Moelleux au chocolat (dense chocolate cake with a melting center) served with vanilla ice cream
- Wine: Fitou white dessert wine from Languedoc
- Digestif: Chartreuse or Cognac
We were here the last week of september 2013 and the experience takes place at O Chateau and it was great! Each course has a different wine chosen by a different sommelier to accompany your particular food choice and they explain where the wine comes from and its characteristics.The place itself is charming and the food is fantastic- we had both the fish and beef choices - both delicious,and the pear tart tatin is out of this world delicious! The owner Olivier Magny could not have been more gracious- even putting up with quite the embrace from my 80 yr old mother! She loved the place! I highly recommend this and will be back here the next time I am in Paris
Because there were no other reservations for this dinner the evening we went - we were served a private dinner for two! Instead of a wine cellar - we were seated at a window and could people watch as we enjoyed the wonderful food and wine.