- 3-course dinner with fine wine in Paris
- Start your evening with a glass of crisp Champagne
- Dine on a gourmet meal cooked by graduates of Paris’ Cordon Bleu cooking school
- Savor three different fine wines – each glass paired with your food
- Finish your evening with a classic digestif (fortified wine or liquor)
Alongside your meal, enjoy three different glasses of wine -- each paired with the separate courses to complement your food. Note each wine’s complex flavors and tones, and you'll understand the role that wine plays in fine dining.
End your dinner with a classic digestif -- an alcoholic drink (usually a fortified wine or liquor) that aids digestion – and then leave the restaurant to continue your night in Paris on your own.
- First course: Duck foie-gras with apple and mango chutney and red onion jam
- Wine: Loin de l’oeil sweet white wine from South Ouest
- Main course: Duck Magret (succulent breast meat from corn-fed ducks) and pumpkin velouté (sauce)
- Wine: Saint Joseph red wine from the Rhone Valley
- Dessert: Moelleux au chocolat (dense chocolate cake with a melting center) served with vanilla ice cream
- Wine: Fitou white dessert wine from Languedoc
- Digestif: Chartreuse or Cognac
Reviewed by Diane, March 2013
Dinner was AMAZING!!!!!! I definitely tried different foods that I have never had before. The wines were very tasteful. Not only did I enjoy the food, and the wines, but the person who served us gave us history of the wine, and how the food was made, etc. Not only did we get great food, but we learned something new.
Reviewed by Kevin P, April 2013
On confirming our booking we were told we had no reservation but they would " squeeze us in". We had a table by the toilets! We were served our welcome glass of champagne 40 minutes after arriving and 15 minutes after that our order was taken. The only redeeming features of this evening was the food