- Paris wine-tasting dinner
- Learn about the grapes and styles of wine produced in the main regions of France
- Enjoy a delicious 3-course menu prepared by a Parisian chef
- Taste four fantastic French wines, including one Champagne and a digestif
- Discover the secrets of pairing wine with food from your expert sommelier
As you arrive at the wine cellar you will be taken to a beautiful tasting room, where your sommelier awaits. Here, your delicious meal will be served; enjoy an appetizer, main course and dessert. Throughout dinner, you’ll taste four different wines chosen by your sommelier. Learn how to match different wines with food as you dine on Parisian cuisine prepared by a professional chef.
Sample menu (seasonal and subject to change):
• Seared Scallops with Avocado and Cucumber Salad, Soy Sauce and Fresh Raspberry Reduction
• Veal Tenderloin Medallions with Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Braised Seasonal Vegetables and a Red Wine Reduction
• Moelleux au Chocolat with vanilla bean ice cream
You'll finish the evening with a tasting of a digestif (Bas-Armagnac, Cognac or Calvados), which will guarantee you heading back to your hotel with a smile on your face!
Reviewed by chud, March 2013
What a lovely evening in a "real" French wine bar and cellar. Pierre our sommellier did a wonderful job explaining the different wines we were drinking and how it was pared with the foods. While the food was ok - the great wine and the intimate setting in the wine cellar made for a fabulous evening. The table holds no more than a dozen folks, which makes it a lot of fun. Pierre was generous with is pours, which made it even better. Once you have experienced a few very pricey meals in Paris (it seems every one is)- this event is a great value andwe highly recommend!
Reviewed by Belladonna, January 2013
Was a fabulous evening all of us around a big table chatting drinking and eating the host was very informative.