- Paris wine-tasting dinner
- Learn about the grapes and styles of wine produced in the main regions of France
- Enjoy a delicious 3-course menu prepared by a Parisian chef
- Taste four fantastic French wines, including one Champagne and a digestif
- Discover the secrets of pairing wine with food from your expert sommelier
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
As you arrive at the wine cellar you will be taken to a beautiful tasting room, where your sommelier awaits. Here, your delicious meal will be served; enjoy an appetizer, main course and dessert. Throughout dinner, you’ll taste four different wines chosen by your sommelier. Learn how to match different wines with food as you dine on Parisian cuisine prepared by a professional chef.
Sample menu (seasonal and subject to change):
• Seared Scallops with Avocado and Cucumber Salad, Soy Sauce and Fresh Raspberry Reduction
• Veal Tenderloin Medallions with Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Braised Seasonal Vegetables and a Red Wine Reduction
• Moelleux au Chocolat with vanilla bean ice cream
You'll finish the evening with a tasting of a digestif (Bas-Armagnac, Cognac or Calvados), which will guarantee you heading back to your hotel with a smile on your face!
Outstanding! Our wine knowledge expert (as he called himself) was informative and the food was wonderful. I enjoyed the restaurant so much I went back on my own another time. Highly recommended!
My husband and I had a great evening. Great venue, food, wine, champaign.
Totally enjoyed the evening especially meeting the other people around the table and Pierre the Somilier.