- Paris wine-tasting dinner
- Learn about the grapes and styles of wine produced in the main regions of France
- Enjoy a delicious 3-course menu prepared by a Parisian chef
- Taste four fantastic French wines, including one Champagne and a digestif
- Discover the secrets of pairing wine with food from your expert sommelier
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
As you arrive at the wine cellar you will be taken to a beautiful tasting room, where your sommelier awaits. Here, your delicious meal will be served; enjoy an appetizer, main course and dessert. Throughout dinner, you’ll taste four different wines chosen by your sommelier. Learn how to match different wines with food as you dine on Parisian cuisine prepared by a professional chef.
Sample menu (seasonal and subject to change):
• Seared Scallops with Avocado and Cucumber Salad, Soy Sauce and Fresh Raspberry Reduction
• Veal Tenderloin Medallions with Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Braised Seasonal Vegetables and a Red Wine Reduction
• Moelleux au Chocolat with vanilla bean ice cream
You'll finish the evening with a tasting of a digestif (Bas-Armagnac, Cognac or Calvados), which will guarantee you heading back to your hotel with a smile on your face!
Good food, excellent wine and a witty sommelier (from Italy, yet) who was extremely informed about French wines and answered all our questions and then some. A very enjoyable way to spend an evening.
This wine tasting dinner exceeded any expectations I had built up in my mind for my last night in Paris. I was travelling alone, so wanted something where I wouldn't feel alone at dinner and it met that and more. We were seated at a long wine tasting table, very sophisticated and beautiful in the cellar of a restaurant. Our sommelier was more than attentive, was present for the entire time and led us on a wonderful path through French wines, their origins, anything we might have wanted to know was happily answered by Richard. He was cheerful, funny, seriously into teaching us about wine without being pushy. He really made our evening. I think he might have just stayed with us all night had we not needed to get back to our hotels before the Metro closed. Richard was a shining star of this tour, but the food was excellent as well. Thanks so much, Viator for offering this tour. Nobody should hesitate, just book it and enjoy!