- French wine-tasting session in Paris
- Sample a selection of French wines with a professional sommelier in an elegant wine bar in Paris
- Enjoy a platter of artisanal French bread, cheese and charcuterie (depending on option selected)
- Expand your knowledge of and appreciation for French wine and learn expert wine-tasting techniques
- Choose one of four specially designed sessions to suit your preferences
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Tasting RoomPhoto by: Anonymous
- The Whole GroupPhoto by: Anonymous
- In the cellar for the French ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Wine Tasting in ParisPhoto by: Anonymous
- Lovely wines, beautiful room, ...Photo by: Ruth C.
- The wine masterPhoto by: Susan C
- A feastPhoto by: Susan C
- Vinprovning 1 timmePhoto by: Fredrik T
- Great time, having lunch and ...Photo by: robert a
- Oops - wrong photoPhoto by: Linda H
- Wine tasting in ParisPhoto by: cheryljg
- Very Satisfied CustomersPhoto by: Glendon Y
- The cellarPhoto by: Ramona Gabriela L
- O'Chateau wine barPhoto by: Ramona Gabriela L
- Our LunchPhoto by: Lance M
- The beautiful room we were in ...Photo by: Lance M
- Our class instructor Pierre! ...Photo by: Lance M
- Lunch Wine Tasting at ...Photo by: Joanne C
- 125004Photo by: Jörgen L
- Sign in front of O Chateau, ...Photo by: Margo
USA, 10 2013
What You Can Expect
Excellent sommelier and very enjoyable wines.
Excellent and entertaining sommelier introduced some very nice wines and explained the key differences in the regions. Very enjoyable.
Worth the price - our sommelier was fantastically knowledgeable - good for those who are wine-lovers already.
Had so much fun! Great value for the money.
loved it. really good information and a nice doing it.
This is an absolute must for wine lovers. The sommelier was amazing and gave us some great facts about wines. The cheese and wine combinations were out of this world. If you like champagne this was the best we had ever had.
Absolutely the best time, if you like wine. I also recommend the cheese tasting plate. The wines were lovely and the sommelier was friendly and happy to answer questions and share tips with everyone.
This was an amazing experience! Top quality and great fun. In our very short trip to Paris, two half days and one full day this was only second to Paris's main attraction the Eiffel Tower. When I booked it I wasn't sure if it would be worth the money but it was one of the best things we did. It was a real flavour of French culture. Long or short stay, I would recommend this wine and cheese tasting experience to anyone going to Paris.
This was the one of the greatest things we did on our visit to Paris. Our Sommelier Richard was so much fun and hilarious! We learnt so much while we were there, even my husband who didn't really care for wine now enjoys it more since we did our tasting. You can be sure that when we return to visit Paris in the future we will be doing this again!