- French wine-tasting session in Paris
- Sample a selection of French wines with a professional sommelier in an elegant wine bar in Paris
- Enjoy a platter of artisanal French bread, cheese and charcuterie (depending on option selected)
- Expand your knowledge of and appreciation for French wine and learn expert wine-tasting techniques
- Choose one of four specially designed sessions to suit your preferences
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Tasting RoomPhoto by: Anonymous
- The Whole GroupPhoto by: Anonymous
- In the cellar for the French ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Wine Tasting in ParisPhoto by: Anonymous
- Wine barPhoto by: Heidihelvig
- Lovely wines, beautiful room, ...Photo by: Ruth C.
- The wine masterPhoto by: Susan C
- A feastPhoto by: Susan C
- Vinprovning 1 timmePhoto by: Fredrik T
- Great time, having lunch and ...Photo by: robert a
- Oops - wrong photoPhoto by: Linda H
- Wine tasting in ParisPhoto by: cheryljg
- Very Satisfied CustomersPhoto by: Glendon Y
- The cellarPhoto by: Ramona Gabriela L
- O'Chateau wine barPhoto by: Ramona Gabriela L
- Our LunchPhoto by: Lance M
- The beautiful room we were in ...Photo by: Lance M
- Our class instructor Pierre! ...Photo by: Lance M
- Lunch Wine Tasting at ...Photo by: Joanne C
- 125004Photo by: Jörgen L
What You Can Expect
This was a lot of fun and a great way to start a trip in France. We learned so much about french wine. The wine and champagne were great paired with the cheeses and charcuterie! Our host was so gracious and made the whole experience that much better.
Excellent sommelier and very enjoyable wines.
Excellent and entertaining sommelier introduced some very nice wines and explained the key differences in the regions. Very enjoyable.
Worth the price - our sommelier was fantastically knowledgeable - good for those who are wine-lovers already.
Had so much fun! Great value for the money.
loved it. really good information and a nice doing it.
This is an absolute must for wine lovers. The sommelier was amazing and gave us some great facts about wines. The cheese and wine combinations were out of this world. If you like champagne this was the best we had ever had.
Absolutely the best time, if you like wine. I also recommend the cheese tasting plate. The wines were lovely and the sommelier was friendly and happy to answer questions and share tips with everyone.
This was an amazing experience! Top quality and great fun. In our very short trip to Paris, two half days and one full day this was only second to Paris's main attraction the Eiffel Tower. When I booked it I wasn't sure if it would be worth the money but it was one of the best things we did. It was a real flavour of French culture. Long or short stay, I would recommend this wine and cheese tasting experience to anyone going to Paris.