- Wine and Champagne tasting in Paris
- Taste six wines from different regions in France such as Bordeaux, Sancerre and Champagne
- Learn the best wine-tasting techniques from your expert sommelier guide
- Discover how Champagne is made and what makes it so special
- Relax in a lovely wine bar in central Paris and soak in the fun, friendly atmosphere
- Enjoy quality French cheese and charcuterie to accompany your wine (if option selected)
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your friendly and informative sommelier guide will lead the session and offer interesting insight into French wine with a unique and refreshing approach. Discover how Champagne is made and what makes it so prized. Learn how to taste wine properly and how to read a French wine label. If you’ve ever been confused by concepts such as ‘terroir’ or ‘appellation,’ your knowledgeable host will explain them in detail.
In a relaxed atmosphere, enjoy samples of wine, served in crystal Riedel wine glasses, accompanied by fresh bread, plus cheese or charcuterie, if you select that option. As you savor the flavors, learn about the different wine regions of France including the grapes they grow and the style of wine they make. You’ll be given a list of the wines you tasted as a reminder of your afternoon, and will leave your 2-hour wine-tasting session with newfound expertise and appreciation of French wine.
This tour was amazing and it helped me to be able to order wine from a menu without getting confused over the names
This tour was the best. One of my favourite parts of visiting Paris. The man who led our tasting was fantastic, very knowledgeable and entertaining. The atmosphere of the wine cellar was also an added bonus.