- Night walking tour of Paris' ghosts, mysteries and legends
- Discover the dark and violent history that lurks beneath the city's sparkling facade
- Hear fascinating ghost stories
- See the Hotel de Concierge, where Marie Antoinette was once imprisoned
- See the old Place du Greve, where many were tortured and killed
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Locks on the Pont Neuf BridgePhoto by: AmandaKay
USA, 01 2014
- Remember to bring a lock!!Photo by: Rebecca T
- Bring a lock to Paris and ...Photo by: Rebecca T
- Pont NeufPhoto by: Denis P
- end of tourPhoto by: trogdorwasaman
- Pinchy!Photo by: trogdorwasaman
- Notre DamePhoto by: trogdorwasaman
- Notre Dame at nightPhoto by: Valerie H
- IMG_0585Photo by: Wes L
USA, 08 2012
- DSC04045Photo by: wenll
- DSC03999Photo by: wenll
- DSC04031Photo by: wenll
- DSC04015Photo by: wenll
- DSC03983Photo by: wenll
- DSC03979Photo by: wenll
What You Can Expect
- Place de la Vert Gallant
- St Germain de Auxerrois
- La Fontaine de la Croix du Trahoir
- Rue de la Ferronnerie
- Square of the Innocents
- The Rat Trap Shop (as seen in the movie Ratatouille)
- Tour St Jacques
- La Fontaine du Palmier
- The River Seine
- The Conciergerie
- Ile de la Cité
- Palais du Justice
- Hotel Dieu
- Hotel de ville
Awesome guide, learned lots of history that otherwise wouldn't. Great to see some parts of Paris that again, we probably wouldn't have wandered through.
This was a great experience learning about the history of the dark side of Paris. Our tour guide, Alberto, was very knowledgeable.
Ben was a really great tourguide. Friendly, really well informed, and funny! The time flew by. Even after a day where we walked 8 hours, 2 hours with Ben went by a breeze!!
Our guide was very informative. Loved learning all the history.
Good Leader. I enjoyed the history and background info. There did seem to be a gratuitous use of violence in the story telling. Perhaps a little less gore and more supporting history would make the event perfect.
This was our first tour of Paris and we learned a lot of history. The guide was very knowledgeable and shared many stories. We would recommend this tour to everyone to learn a little about Paris before seeing the major sites.
The tour was very fun and the guide was full of knowledge. Unfortunately it was super cold but that didnt seem to affect the tour or tour guide.
Interesting tour, more of a history tour than a ghost tour
The guide was amazing, knew every date and was amazingly knowledgeable throughout the whole walk. I would (and have!) recommended this walk to everyone
This was a great night time walk through Paris. Our tour guide Ben was amazing. He had a thorough knowledge of history and made it interesting and fun. He was able to answer any question we asked. He took us to scenes of executions and also famous murders. We also had a wonderful visit to Notre Dame with him and learned so much.