- Combined small group afternoon tour to Monet's house and garden and Musée des Impressionnismes Giverny
- Walk through Monet's inspirational garden
- Tour the house and workshop where Monet lived and worked
- Illuminating commentary from your expert guide-interpreter
- Smaller number of tour members ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of this Tour
The final stop on your artists' tour before returning to Paris is a visit to the Musée des Impressionnismes Giverny. The museum houses a number of works by American painters who traveled to Giverny to meet Claude Monet and draw inspiration from his Impressionist techniques.
Reviewed by Roger H, November 2012
We enjoyed our visit to Monet's Garden our guide was very informative and we especially enjoyed our drive home around the Arc de Triomphe.
Reviewed by Lucy K, November 2012
This was my THIRD trip to Giverny but the first for my sister! Our guide was very knowledgeable and had to speak 3 languages to accommodate or group of 6. This tour is a lovely way to spend an afternoon!