- Small group Giverny and Versailles day tour from Paris
- Tour Monet's house and water-lily garden at Giverny
- Lunch with drinks included
- Self-guided tour of the palace of Versailles
- See Louis XIV's suite, the Hall of Mirrors and the dauphin's apartments
- Tour the palace gardens and optional musical fountains display
- Audio guide in 10 languages
- Small group tour for a more personalized experience
- Professional driver-guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Small group tour (maximum 8 passengers) ensuring personal attention from your tour guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
An easy and convenient way to see both Monet's lovely home and the extravagant Palace of Versailles in one day. The Moulin de Fourges restaurant, where you have lunch, is wonderfully quaint.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- GivernyPhoto by: Angela S
USA, 07 2009
- Gardens of VersaillesPhoto by: Barry3391
- GIVERNY Jardin deauPhoto by: heidemarie m
- VERSAILLESPhoto by: heidemarie m
- Sketching in Monets GardenPhoto by: nyart123
- Versailles GardensPhoto by: Scott R
- Lunch in a Riverside TavernPhoto by: Scott R
- LunchPhoto by: Scott R
- Monets GardensPhoto by: Scott R
- Versailles golden gates.Photo by: Lynne J
- More amazing flowers at ...Photo by: Lynne J
- Beautiful Versailles.Photo by: Lynne J
- Spring tulips at Giverny.Photo by: Lynne J
- Monets lily pondPhoto by: wccason
- fun on the tourPhoto by: Leanne T
- A tiny glimpse of the Giverny ...Photo by: travel
- Resort Style RestaurantPhoto by: EILEEN L
- The Gardens at GivernyPhoto by: Paul R
- VersallesPhoto by: Juliana Bório
- GivernyPhoto by: Juliana Bório
What You Can Expect
We were picked up on the agreed time our driver was excellent in explaining what was happening throughout the day and also various history information on the way. As the day progressed all tickets and supporting all of us through the day so as we enjoyed a well organised care free day.
Ted United States of ...
Better than expected. Good van, great driver. Had a great time and saw all the good stuff. Other passengers were the best too.
This was a fabulous tour. Our guide, Frederick, was outstanding. He picked us up and explained history, details, etc. the whole way there, in between the two locations, and on the way home. He also included what I believe to be a couple extra drive-bys on the way home, which really made you feel like you got your moneys worth. It was evident that he was knowledgeable and passionate about what he does. Versailles was gorgeous, as was Giverny. I think a full day at either location would be too much - this gave us a perfect taste of each. The lunch location is also unbelievably gorgeous and quaint, although it was't my favorite meal while eating in Paris. Do not hesitate to book this tour, it was wonderful!
Our tour guide was kind, courteous and very knowledgable. We had a great time!!! Would recommend this to anyone going to France.
The tour guide was fantastic and very knowledgeable not only of Giverny and Versailles but Paris as well. Only disappointment was that the museum in Gverny did not have many Monet pictures.
The tour was excellent. The guide was very interesting and knew his history. The tour was for a small group and that made it good for being somewhere on time. Would recommend this tour.
Giverny was one of my favorite places to visit. Lunch was exceptional. Guide was excellent. Would highly recommend this tour
Fantastic experience. Our guide was a charming young woman. The lunch was wonderful both Monet's Garden and Versailles were divine
Everything went very well. Punctuality and friendliness of the guide. It was a dream of mine to know Giverny and Versailles also. It was a great option to hire the services of Viator.