- 2-hour wine-tasting session in Paris
- Indulge in 6 different high-quality French wines including grands crus and premiers crus
- Expand your knowledge of French wine and learn about different wine-tasting techniques
- Enjoy quality French cheese and charcuterie to accompany the wine
- An expert sommelier will tailor the wine tasting to your preferences
What You Can Expect
The wines, selected from some of the country’s best wineries, will include grands crus (a classification of French wine denoting exceptionally high quality), premiers crus (the second-highest classification level) and older vintage wines.
Build up your understanding of French wines as your expert sommelier guide teaches you about the main regions of France and the hierarchy of French wine. Discover what makes a great wine; learn about the best tasting techniques; and gain an understanding of French wine labels.
Your sommelier guide will tailor the wine-tasting session to your preferences to ensure that you learn about what interests you in a fun and informative atmosphere. During your tasting, savor some quality French cheese and charcuterie, the perfect accompaniment to these fabulous wines!