- Tour of the Yves Saint Laurent studio in Paris
- See first-hand where Yves Saint Laurent’s collections were born
- Get a rare glimpse at original annotated sketches and prototypes
- Hear about the life and times of the French fashion genius from your fashion-lover guide
- Visit the reception rooms and enjoy access to current temporary exhibitions
What You Can Expect
This was a great tour if you are interested in fashion. Lots of great information and beautiful clothing! Loved it!
Good tour led by guide at YSL Foundation. Great value and learned quite a bit about YSL and was fun seeing his studio. Good "off the beaten path" tour for Paris travelers.
The tour is informative and Yves Saint Laurent studio is really interesting to see. Nevertheless, when you hear how many units of sketches, clothes and etc. the Foundation has (literally, thousands), it is a pity that you get to see just one studio room with a few pieces of clothes. Maybe because I had a chance previously to visit other fashion houses, I expected to see more. You also get to see the temporary exhibition, yet at that time, it was about Morocco. Unless you are into that culture/topic, it is not exactly what you would expect as part of the tour.