- Helicopter tour from Paris to Versailles
- Soar over Paris on a 25-minute round-trip helicopter flight
- Admire the Seine River and Versailles Palace from above
- Enjoy a drink and photo opportunities during your 1-hour stopover near Versailles
- Catch aerial views of the Eiffel Tower, Montparnasse and La Défense on your return flight
- Choose a morning, afternoon or evening departure
What You Can Expect
This trip is nothing short of fabulous! If you love planes, as I do, you will not want to miss flying over Paris in your own helicopter. The little airport where you land near Versailles is charming as well, with small planes taking off and landing as you sip your coffee, or tea. The pilot explained to us how helicopters are designed, and how they are used in filming to obtain those action shots we take so much for granted.. This was the most exciting part of my vacation to Paris. Don't miss it!
We went to the heliport but the weather conditions didn't allow the helicopter to take off therefore the ride was cancelled. Would love to do this whenever I get a chance again.. Kids loved looking at the helicopters and we took a couple of pics with them.