- Seine River cruise aboard a La Marina de Paris glass-enclosed boat
- Enjoy a relaxing lunchtime, early evening or nighttime cruise along the Seine
- Admire the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre and more top Paris attractions from the water
- Savor a gourmet 3-course lunch or dinner served with French wine and Champagne
Recent Photos of This Tour
DesertPhoto by: pummy
My DinnerPhoto by: pummy
Eiffel.Photo by: pummy
The Eiffel Tower through the ...Photo by: rix313
PuddingPhoto by: rix313
IMG_4411Photo by: rix313
IMG_4348Photo by: rix313
IMG_4340Photo by: rix313
Eifel Tower, Statue of LibertyPhoto by: Andrew B
AppetizerPhoto by: Andrew B
The Statue of LibertyPhoto by: Chuck J
View from the boatPhoto by: RIZZA Y
Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Louis S
What You Can Expect
- Assortment of vegetables
- Mini savarins (type of cake) with lemon and dill
- Tapenade with vegetables and croutons
- Steamed chicken with crispy fresh vegetables
- Coley steak with risotto and green asparagus
- Minestrone of fruits with slivers of nougat and a praliné crisp
- Glass of Champagne
- Glass of white wine, red wine or rosé (from the Touraine region of the Loire Valley)
- Orange juice
- Wild mushrooms with smoked fillet of duck breast
- Duck foie gras with a green apple coulis and spiced bread
- Crème brûlée with preserved tomatoes and parmesan cheese
- Shell-cooked scallop with a red sweet pepper tartare
- Duck parmentier (potato pie) and Jerusalem artichoke with a mixed green salad
- Zander pavé steak with risotto and green asparagus
- Beef pavé steak with truffles and Roseval potatoes (additional cost of 7 euros)
- Chestnut cream with caramelized meringue pears
- Praliné crisp with dark chocolate and a raspberry crisp
- Brochette of seasonal fruits and mango coulis
- Pistachio macaroon with lychee cream
- Half bottle of Champagne
- Half bottle of white wine, red wine or rosé (from the Touraine region of the Loire Valley)
This was a perfect river trip. The staff aboard were very helpful and pleasant, the food superb and the soft background music (all timed perfectly) made it a totally successful evening. Would certainly do it again.
What a magical evening. I booked this for my other halves birthday present and she was over the moon as was I. We booked the evening dinner cruise for the final night of our Parisian adventure. The boat was very smart and stylish, we were sat on a table at the front which meant we had an excellent view. It was also a very smooth ride. There was a glass of sparkling rose for each of us waiting on our table along with our bottle of champagne. Even though the weather had let us down and it was a drizzly evening, it did not take any of the magic away from the experience.
The waiting staff were polite and helpful, the food was very nice and the service wasn't in any way rushed. The menu was different however to the one advertised on the Viator website. We paid the extra and had the steak for the main, my partner said hers was very nice, mine was too but I did find mine a little chewy. The selection of starters and puddings were very nicely presented and were also very tasty.
The climax of the trip at the Eiffel Tower was perfect and very well timed to coincide with the tower sparkling in lights at 11pm sharp.
We were a little concerned having read previous reviews that the boat would be hard to find. It however was very easy and is mored at the base of a very large set of steps, directly opposite the Musee D'orsay. We used the Metro (as we had the entire trip because it is so brilliantly easy) and got off at the Assemblée Nationale station on line 12, and walked down Rue de Lille to the Musee D'orsay.
We dressed for the occasion as did most of the other diners. There were a couple of people however who saw it fit to wear jeans and football shirt?? Bizarre.
All in all I would certainly recommend the evening dinner trip.