- Viator exclusive Seine River cruise aboard a La Marina de Paris glass-enclosed boat
- Enjoy a relaxing lunchtime, early evening or nighttime cruise along the Seine
- Admire the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre and more top Paris attractions from the water
- Savor a gourmet 3-course lunch or dinner served with French wine and Champagne in this exclusive tour to Viator
Recent Photos of This Tour
- On the SeinePhoto by: Zadry F
- Inside ViewPhoto by: Ioan M
- Dessert and view :Photo by: Ioan M
- Notre DamePhoto by: Mateusz K
- ship restaurant viewPhoto by: Mateusz K
- Eiffel with Statue of LibertyPhoto by: Mateusz K
- Eiffel illuminationsPhoto by: Mateusz K
- dessertPhoto by: Mateusz K
- main coursePhoto by: Mateusz K
- starterPhoto by: Mateusz K
- Main CoursePhoto by: ROXANNE G
- DessertPhoto by: ROXANNE G
- Appetizer SamplerPhoto by: ROXANNE G
- night viewPhoto by: aspasia g
- Inside of BoatPhoto by: Cara T
- Seine River Dinner CruisePhoto by: Roblyn
United States of America, 10 2014
- DesertPhoto by: pummy
- My DinnerPhoto by: pummy
- Eiffel.Photo by: pummy
- The Eiffel Tower through the ...Photo by: rix313
What You Can Expect
- Assortment of vegetables
- Mini savarins (type of cake) with lemon and dill
- Tapenade with vegetables and croutons
- Steamed chicken with crispy fresh vegetables
- Coley steak with risotto and green asparagus
- Minestrone of fruits with slivers of nougat and a praliné crisp
- Glass of Champagne
- Glass of white wine, red wine or rosé (from the Touraine region of the Loire Valley)
- Orange juice
- Wild mushrooms with smoked fillet of duck breast
- Duck foie gras with a green apple coulis and spiced bread
- Crème brûlée with preserved tomatoes and parmesan cheese
- Shell-cooked scallop with a red sweet pepper tartare
- Duck parmentier (potato pie) and Jerusalem artichoke with a mixed green salad
- Zander pavé steak with risotto and green asparagus
- Beef pavé steak with truffles and Roseval potatoes (additional cost of 7 euros)
- Chestnut cream with caramelized meringue pears
- Praliné crisp with dark chocolate and a raspberry crisp
- Brochette of seasonal fruits and mango coulis
- Pistachio macaroon with lychee cream
- Half bottle of Champagne
- Half bottle of white wine, red wine or rosé (from the Touraine region of the Loire Valley)
This was one of my most anticipated tours. It was really cool. It's definitely not a tour but more a nice dinner and look out the window at all the cool buildings : Nothing wrong with that. I think it was definitely worth it. Very romantic but also chill. I think I had only packed jeans and was a little worried if I was dressed well enough. It was fine. Everyone on the boat is a tourist and dressed exactly as such. So it's my kind of romantic dinner. Nothing high brow about it, just very enjoyable and nice to feel treated while admiring all the beautiful architecture of the buildings lining the Seine.
Enjoyed this immensely. The day we were to go on this tour, it was cancelled due to the terrorists attacks, but they very willingly booked us for the next day when they were operational. A great way to see the sites and loved that we had a whole bottle of wine.
Without doubt one of the best things I have ever done. Food was amazing, the scenes incredible and the overall atmosphere brilliant. Can't wait to do it again.
It was a beautiful night on the river. The food was good and the view of the Eiffel Tower from the river was spectacular. After dessert the dance floor was opened and we danced as we sailed back to the pier. It was a great evening.
It was above my expectations-great food and service along with a wonderful trip on the Seine
Highly recommended! Staff was warm and welcoming, cruise was lovely and the food and wine superb. Second time I have done this tour within two years and I would surely book again!
This was the most wonderful thing my husband and I have done! We were just speechless as we ate a delicious meal and cruised down the river. The service was superb, and we loved the background music. The time was perfectnot too short and not too long! Seeing everything lit up at night was unforgettable. This is a must do thing if you are in Paris! So romantic and unforgettable!
We had such a great time meeting people from all over the world. The food was great the wine was great the river cruise was just the best.
Perfect for your first night in Paris! Everything was great. They did a very professional job and I will take everyone that comes to Paris with me on this Dinner River Cruise!
The food was fabulous and service was excellent.