- Viator exclusive Seine River cruise aboard a La Marina de Paris glass-enclosed boat
- Enjoy a relaxing lunchtime, early evening or nighttime cruise along the Seine
- Admire the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre and more top Paris attractions from the water
- Savor a gourmet 3-course lunch or dinner served with French wine and Champagne in this exclusive tour to Viator
Recent Photos of This Tour
- I chose the steak as a main ...Photo by: Nicole R
- On the SeinePhoto by: Zadry F
- Inside ViewPhoto by: Ioan M
- Dessert and view :Photo by: Ioan M
- Notre DamePhoto by: Mateusz K
- ship restaurant viewPhoto by: Mateusz K
- Eiffel with Statue of LibertyPhoto by: Mateusz K
- Eiffel illuminationsPhoto by: Mateusz K
- dessertPhoto by: Mateusz K
- main coursePhoto by: Mateusz K
- starterPhoto by: Mateusz K
- Main CoursePhoto by: ROXANNE G
- DessertPhoto by: ROXANNE G
- Appetizer SamplerPhoto by: ROXANNE G
- night viewPhoto by: aspasia g
- Inside of BoatPhoto by: Cara T
- Seine River Dinner CruisePhoto by: Roblyn
United States of America, 10 2014
- DesertPhoto by: pummy
- My DinnerPhoto by: pummy
- Eiffel.Photo by: pummy
What You Can Expect
When booking, you have three cruise options, all of which include a 3-course meal of starters, your choice of main dish and dessert: 2-hour lunch cruise with a glass of Champagne and glass of wine; 75-minute early-evening dinner cruise with a glass of Champagne and glass of wine; or 2-hour nighttime dinner cruise with a half bottle of Champagne and half bottle of wine (beverages indicated are per-person; see the Itinerary section below for sample menus). The nighttime dinner cruise also includes music and a chance to see the Eiffel Tower light show.
As you glide leisurely along the Seine, you’ll capture views of famous Parisian landmarks like the Louvre, Notre-Dame and the Eiffel Tower. Float underneath bridges like Pont Neuf, and admire the beauty of the city in the daylight, twilight or all lit up after dark, depending on the option you select.
- Assortment of vegetables
- Mini savarins (type of cake) with lemon and dill
- Tapenade with vegetables and croutons
- Steamed chicken with crispy fresh vegetables
- Coley steak with risotto and green asparagus
- Minestrone of fruits with slivers of nougat and a praliné crisp
- Glass of Champagne
- Glass of white wine, red wine or rosé (from the Touraine region of the Loire Valley)
- Orange juice
- Wild mushrooms with smoked fillet of duck breast
- Duck foie gras with a green apple coulis and spiced bread
- Crème brûlée with preserved tomatoes and parmesan cheese
- Shell-cooked scallop with a red sweet pepper tartare
- Duck parmentier (potato pie) and Jerusalem artichoke with a mixed green salad
- Zander pavé steak with risotto and green asparagus
- Beef pavé steak with truffles and Roseval potatoes (additional cost of 7 euros)
- Chestnut cream with caramelized meringue pears
- Praliné crisp with dark chocolate and a raspberry crisp
- Brochette of seasonal fruits and mango coulis
- Pistachio macaroon with lychee cream
- Half bottle of Champagne
- Half bottle of white wine, red wine or rosé (from the Touraine region of the Loire Valley)
Was wonderful. Would recommend to everyone.
Lovely way to sightsee and see some of the key attractions. The people were very friendly and helpful. Great atmosphere was great food and service superb. We had a great table at the front of the boat which we really like.
Excellent tour - thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. Dinner and service was great. The only recommendation would be to have a hotel pickup.
The food was great, the staff wonderful. I really recommend it.
Absolutely beautiful. A great way to start our trip. As we were still a bit jet-lagged, a cruise around Paris was the most perfect and relaxing way to get a head start on seeing all the wonderful sights Paris has to offer. Would highly recommend for anyone's first day in the city. The staff was also wonderful.
Awesome ... Lovely food... Best part was passing the Eiffel Tower at the correct timing to see it light up with sparkling fairy lights .... Oh what a night to remember. Would recommend
Great way to see the city. Excellent food and wine. Great service. Would recommend.
Was one of the highlights of our trip, food was devine and service wonderful. Will reconmend it to friends and anyony reading reviews.
This was one of my most anticipated tours. It was really cool. It's definitely not a tour but more a nice dinner and look out the window at all the cool buildings : Nothing wrong with that. I think it was definitely worth it. Very romantic but also chill. I think I had only packed jeans and was a little worried if I was dressed well enough. It was fine. Everyone on the boat is a tourist and dressed exactly as such. So it's my kind of romantic dinner. Nothing high brow about it, just very enjoyable and nice to feel treated while admiring all the beautiful architecture of the buildings lining the Seine.
Enjoyed this immensely. The day we were to go on this tour, it was cancelled due to the terrorists attacks, but they very willingly booked us for the next day when they were operational. A great way to see the sites and loved that we had a whole bottle of wine.