- Book by August 29, 2015 to travel during August 2015, to save 20% off our previously offered price!
- Evening cabaret at La Nouvelle Eve in Paris’ Montmartre district
- Enjoy classic Parisian entertainment at a charming Belle Epoque–style venue
- Watch an exciting mix of modern choreography, comical acts and cancan dancing
- Savor a half-bottle of Champagne during the show or upgrade to enjoy a pre-show dinner with wine
- Choose from two start times when booking the Show with Champagne option
What You Can Expect
Take your seat for the 'Paris je t’aime' show, a tribute to Paris’ rich artistic history through the music of Edith Piaf and her famous song La Vie en Rose. Enjoy an entertaining mix of classic and modern choreography, dazzling costumes and comical acts, and feel free to clap along if you wish — audience participation is encouraged! The show ends with the thrills of the famous cancan dance.
You have two options when booking: savor a half-bottle of Champagne during the show, or arrive earlier to start the evening with a lovely 4-course dinner, paired with one glass of red and one glass of sparkling wine.
First course (choice of one):
- Colorful crudité plate
- Salmon terrine in a cocktail sauce
- Terrine of liver
- Grilled fillet steak with béarnaise sauce
- Grilled salmon
- Roast chicken
- Vegetable tart
- Selection of French cheese
- Apple tart
This was our second visit to this comfortably sized venue. It was every bit as enjoyable as the first - friendly and efficient staff, good food and professional entertainment.
It gives you the feel of the city. At least that was my experience. I found the spectacle very well done. At times funny, the women beautiful and the tricks wonderful so it was really worth it.
Even though the food was so so, it was still worth it because it provided you with a whole experience.
I am planning to come back in a few months and will definitely go back, this time with my wife.
Highly recommended to anyone wanting the moulin rouge experience. I took my mum for her 60th birthday and we had the champagne night. The food did look good too Though. The venue is beautiful Inside and staff were welcoming. Show was great, very professional and cabaret acts funny. excellent night!
$107.21 Save $21.44