- 3-hour French macaroon-making class in a private Paris apartment
- Learn how to make authentic macaroons from a French chef
- Take home a special macaroon recipe so you can replicate the sweets at home
- Small-group class limited to eight people for a personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Making MacaroonsPhoto by: Lord Sebastian
Australia, 01 2015
- freshly made Raspberry and ...Photo by: Lord Sebastian
Australia, 01 2015
- This is me making Macarons!Photo by: Keffie L
- MacaroonsPhoto by: Janet R
- macaron makingPhoto by: KIM C
- P1110743.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1110738.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1110737.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1110733.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1110729.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1110718.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1110715.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1110713.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1110706.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1110700.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1110698.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1110688.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1110682.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1110677.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1110676.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Fantastic, Chef Marthe made macaroons with my daughter and her friend both 13, they had a great time, and the macaroons are out of this world delicious!
Fun and unique experience in Paris. Apartment where the class was held was easy access thanks to a close by metro stop. We probably ate half a dozen before we left with our take home box, all were delicious! The instructor was very patient and made it a good time for all.
Loved our class. Chef Frederick was great! The macaroons delicious!
Frédéric Dillon-Corneck Is a pro and great teacher.His thoughtful plan made the lesson fun, hands on, informative and trouble free, with laughter, conversation and great jazz playing in the background. This is a fabulous activity and the macaroons- amazingly delicious to take home. Loved it!
Frederic was great and the macaroons were fantastic. Great way to spend an afternoon with my 14 year old son
A true extra highlight of our trip. Our Macarons came out looking perfectly, we couldn't believe it. Chef Fred was great with my teens too. We left with boxes of amazing macarons to enjoy. I added this at the last minute and everyone agreed it was a special experience.
It was really great! A fun educational way to spend an afternoon
This tour was amazing!
Lord Sebastian Australia
I bought this make French Macaroons as a surprise for my partner, and he had a great time. He had no idea what we were going to do and was very excited when he found out. The Chef was brilliant, he explained things well, put everything we were doing into context and from start to finish we made, created and baked four different flavored Macaroons.
After we were able to take all our baked goodies with us with our supplied carry boxes. We were very popular back at our hotel reception desk when we handed them out, and they loved them and said they where the best they had ever had. We told them we had just made them, and they couldn't believe we could make such perfect tasting macaroons, well we did and in no small part to the wonderful guidance of master Chef Frederic.
This makes a great surprise event which can be done with a loved one or the whole family. Well set up, very clean and excellent training with fluent English proffesional French Chef. Superb!
This was the highlight of our entire trip to Europe. Chef Fred went above and beyond our expectations. The venue was beautiful and spotless, he was prepared and had nice sot jazz music in the background and we had an amazing cooking class with lots of take away treats!