- Spectacular cabaret show at the Paris Lido on the Champs-Elysees
- Enjoy a gourmet four-course menu before the show
- Dance and mingle during the orchestral interlude before the show
- Fabulous dancers, costumes, music and theatrical effects
What You Can Expect
Book early to avoid missing out! Le Lido de Paris is extremely popular and regularly sells out weeks in advance especially on Christmas Eve.
You'll enjoy a four-course gourmet menu. In the kitchens, a talented team of 35 cooks and pastry chefs work with only the freshest ingredients and fullest flavours to serve up delicious 4-course dinner. At 9pm enjoy a show where fantasy and fiction collide. Sit back, relax and enjoy sophisticated set design, sparkling costumes and enthralling music and dance from the dazzling Bluebell girls as the elements combine to create a feast for the senses.
- Amuse-bouche: Duck foie gras mousse
- Langoustine raviolo served with a with herb salad
- Duckling with honey-pepper glaze served with pumpkin and mushrooms and spiced jus OR
Scallops seared in semi-salted butter served with cooked and crunchy endives in citrus butter
- Roast veal, gnocchi a la parisienne, lightly wilted spinach, classic jus
- 'Yule' log from Maison Lenôtre
- A bottle of champagne or wine
- Mineral water and coffee included