- Exclusive New Year's Eve Evening at Lido de Paris
- Spectacular Bonheur cabaret show at the Paris Lido on the Champs-Elysees
- Enjoy a 6-course, gourmet menu
- Fabulous dancers, costumes, music and theatrical effects
- Champagne toast included
- Dance until dawn at the Lido de Paris
What You Can Expect
Book early to avoid missing out! Le Lido Paris is extremely popular and regularly sells out weeks in advance especially on New Year's Eve.
You'll begin the night with a 6-course gourmet menu with champagne. All meals at the Lido are prepared with acclaimed chef Philippe Lacroix, combining traditional French cuisine with innovative flair. After dinner and champagne you can dance to the orchestra before the curtain rises for the Lido's "Bonheur" show at 10:40pm.
7.30 p.m - The doors open to a dinner dance, with live music from Dov Amiel's international orchestra. Gourmet dinner and live band.
10.40 p.m - Discover the show "Bonheur". Be caught up in a whirlwind of feathers and sequins: The Bluebell Girls provide a dazzling show, with amazing costumes and sumptuous sets.
12-midnight - Experience the stroke of midnight like nowhere with the Bluebell Girls!
Until dawn - Revel on the dance floor with Dov Amiel's international orchestra.
Subject to change at any time without notice
- Champagne and mini puff pastries
- Kaspia caviar on crushed ice with blinis
- Pan-fried foie gras, chestnut velouté, chopped Piedmont hazelnuts
- Lobster, black truffle and Granny Smith apple remoulade
- Roast veal fillet, Anna potatoes and morel mushrooms
- Hazelnut fondant fingers with praline and gianduja, calissons d'Aix en Provence ice cream
- Lido de Paris sweet delights
- One bottle of champagne or one bottle of wine
- Mineral water and coffee included
Bourgogne 2008 Chassagne Montrachet - Domaine Roux
Bourgogne 2010 Chablis 1er cru - Montée de Tonnerre - Domaine Chaude Ecuelle
Bourgogne 2008/2011 Gevrey Chambertin 1 er cru - Les Cazetiers - Domaine Dupont Tisserandot
Bordeaux 2009/2010 Haut-Médoc - Chateau Victoria