- Exclusive New Year's Eve Evening at Lido de Paris
- Spectacular Bonheur cabaret show at the Paris Lido on the Champs-Elysees
- Enjoy a 6-course, gourmet menu
- Fabulous dancers, costumes, music and theatrical effects
- Champagne toast included
- Dance until dawn at the Lido de Paris
Book early to avoid missing out! The Le Lido Paris is extremely popular and regularly sells out weeks in advance especially on New Years Eve.
You'll have a choice of two different menus, champagnes and seating areas for your 6-course gourmet menu, ranging from standard to prestige. All meals at the Lido are prepared with acclaimed chef Philippe Lacroix, combining traditional French cuisine with innovative flair. After dinner and champagne you can dance to the orchestra before the lights dim at 9pm before the curtain rises for the Lido's "Bonheur" show at 9:30pm.
7.30 p.m - The doors open to a dinner dance, with live music from Dov Amiel's international orchestra. Gourmet dinner and live band.
10.40 p.m - Discover the show "Bonheur".Be caught up in a whirlwind of feathers and sequins: The Bluebell Girls provide a dazzling show, with amazing
costumes and sumptuous sets.
12-midnight - Experience the stroke of midnight like nowhere close to the Bluebell Girls!
Until dawn - Revel on the dance floor with the live band of Dov Amiel.
Subject to change at any time without notice.
- Champagne cocktail served with puff pastry hor d'oeuvres
- Kaspia caviar on crushed ice with blinis
- Pan-fried foie gras, cream of pumpkin soup with chestnuts
- Lobster served with chopped romaine and menton candied lemon in green sauce
- Roast veal mignon, potatoes tatin, and a rose of black truffles
- Giuanduja chocolate biscuit with an iced Tonka bean quenelle
- Lido de Paris sweet delights
- One bottle of champagne or one bottle of wine
- Mineral water and coffee included