One of the premier venues in Paris, Le Lido is known for pioneering the dinner-and-show concept and has been tantalizing audiences with lavish cabaret-style revues since 1946. Spend an unforgettable New Year’s Eve here while cherishing a true slice of Parisian history.
When you arrive at the historic club on the Champs Elysées, take your seat in the elegantly appointed, historic dining room and savor the rich flavors of French cuisine as servers present six gourmet courses (see Itinerary below for a sample menu). Enjoy an abundance of wine all night with an entire bottle of your choice of excellent red or white wine or Champagne.
After dinner, spin your sweetheart around the dance floor while the house orchestra provides high-energy, vintage-inspired tunes. At 10:40 pm, return to your seats before the curtain rises on the Lido’s spectacular new ‘Paris Merveilles’ show. Be mesmerized as the Lido’s famous Bluebell Girls — decked out in elaborate feathered and sequined costumes — present impressive dance numbers against the backdrop of splendid mechanical sets.
As the clock ticks toward midnight, celebrate the big moment with a Champagne toast and onstage festivities led by the beautiful Bluebell Girls. Then, shake, shimmy and strut your stuff on the dance floor until the wee morning hours. It’s an unforgettable way to kick off the New Year! Book early, as Lido shows are extremely popular and often sell out far in advance.
Lido de Paris New Year’s Eve Menu:
Subject to change at any time without notice
- Champagne and mini puff pastries
- Kaspia caviar on crushed ice with blinis
- Roast duck foie gras served with a delicate red kuri squach velouté
- Lobster served with baby vegetables and a seafood cream
- Truffled veal tournedos served with Anna potatoes with a Périgourdine sauce
- Dessert frommaison Lenôtre
- Lido de Paris sweet delights
- One bottle of champagne or one bottle of wine
- Mineral water and coffee included
Champagne - Ruinart Blanc de Blancs
White Wine: Bourgogne
2011/2012 Chablis 1ercru
'Montée de Tonnerre'
2010/2011 Haut Médoc Château