- 4-hour Valentine’s Day dinner and show at Le Lido in Paris
- Choose from one of two gourmet menus featuring foie gras, scallops, chocolate mousse and more
- Enjoy an aperitif of rose Champagne, plus a half bottle of Champagne or wine to accompany your meal
- Watch the spectacular cabaret show 'Paris Merveilles'’ performed by Le Lido’s famous Bluebell Girls
- Soak up the romantic atmosphere and enjoy the show’s lavish theatrical effects
What You Can Expect
Before the performance starts, your host will show you to your table, where you’ll be served your 4-course Valentine’s Day dinner. In this decidedly romantic setting, sip on your half bottle of Champagne or wine, savor the haute cuisine, and then sit back to enjoy the show!
Accompanied by decadent costumes, atmospheric lighting and acoustics, 'Paris Merveilles' is the perfect evening out this Valentine’s Day.
- Glass of Rosé Champagne, puff pastries
- Cappuccino with morel mushrooms
- Confit duck foie gras served with a dried fruit preserve
- Scallops seared, black rice venere and light yuzu cream
- Roast veal fillet, little gem lettuce stuffedwith mushrooms, pan-fried golden potatoes•
• Dessert from Maison Lenôtre
Half a bottle of Champagne*
Mineral water and coffee
2011/13/14 Bordeaux AOC
Château La Gabarre
Chablis - Domaine Chaude Ecuelle
Great show on Valentine's Day, we had front row seats! Metro station accessable right across the street from the Lido for those who are relying on public transport. Great night, highly recommend.
We had an excellent time but the booking information clearly stated that we could present an electronic voucher at the venue. However, the venue refused to accept our electronic voucher and made us print our booking confirmation from the computer at their reception desk.
The show was great- the food was set and couldn't be changed. For anyone with allergies or picky eaters, don't do the dinner package since there are absolutely no substitutions. I ended up paying for food I couldn't eat and the service was mediocre at best. The show was worth seeing for sure!