- 4-hour Valentine’s Day dinner and show at Le Lido in Paris
- Choose from one of two gourmet menus featuring foie gras, scallops, chocolate mousse and more
- Enjoy an aperitif of rose Champagne, plus a half bottle of Champagne or wine to accompany your meal
- Watch the spectacular cabaret show ‘Bonheur,’ performed by Le Lido’s famous Bluebell Girls
- Soak up the romantic atmosphere and enjoy the show’s lavish theatrical effects
What You Can Expect
Before the performance starts, your host will show you to your table, where you’ll be served your 4-course Valentine’s Day dinner. In this decidedly romantic setting, sip on your half bottle of Champagne or wine, savor the haute cuisine, and then sit back to enjoy the show!
The 1.5-hour performance tells a story through dance of a woman in search of bonheur (happiness). Accompanied by decadent costumes, atmospheric lighting and acoustics, the show is the perfect evening out this Valentine’s Day.
• Glass of rosé Champagne served with canapés (pastries)
• Cream of lobster soup with chestnuts and girolles
• Pan-fried escalope of foie gras with butternut squash, apples and grapes
Main Course (choice of one):
• Golden Saint Jacques scallops with wild rice and a light yuzu (Asian citrus fruit) cream sauce
• Side of roasted veal, gnocchi à la parisienne, lightly wilted spinach and a veal jus
• Giuanduja (sweet chocolate mousse with hazelnuts) with bourbon-infused Chantilly cream
Half a bottle of wine or half a bottle of Champagne per person
Champagne: Champagne Brut 1er cru - 75cl or Champagne Brut - 37.5cl
Red wine: 2009/10 Haut-Médoc - Château Victoria
White wine: 2010 Bourgogne Chablis 1er cru - Domaine de Chaude Ecuelle
PLEASE NOTE: Due to a change in show and theater refurbishment, Le Lido de Paris will be closed until April 2015. The Valentine's Day show will not be available in 2015.
Great show on Valentine's Day, we had front row seats! Metro station accessable right across the street from the Lido for those who are relying on public transport. Great night, highly recommend.
We had an excellent time but the booking information clearly stated that we could present an electronic voucher at the venue. However, the venue refused to accept our electronic voucher and made us print our booking confirmation from the computer at their reception desk.
The show was great- the food was set and couldn't be changed. For anyone with allergies or picky eaters, don't do the dinner package since there are absolutely no substitutions. I ended up paying for food I couldn't eat and the service was mediocre at best. The show was worth seeing for sure!