- Small group Loire Valley tour from Paris by minivan
- Enjoy lunch after a visit of Amboise Castle
- Discover Chenonceau Castle that is built on the River Cher
- Visit the Chateau of Chambord (Chambord Castle) and enjoy panoramic views from the grounds
- Small group tour for a more personalized experience
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by minivan
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's a hassle-free day trip with hotel pickup, a small group size and a friendly expert guide. The castles are beautiful and the included lunch is superb!
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Our trip was amazing, a great guide who was able to speak clearly and concisely about our day, where and what we were doing, and the important facts. The 3 castles we went to are a reflection of differing current ownerships, and are a contrast to each other. The transport was by minibus, which was new, and we were part of a small group of 6. It was very personal, and great not to be amongst a big crowd.
We were three sisters visiting Paris - with the Loire Valley high on our list of places to see. We loved it ! Natasha our driver was wonderful, she was friendly and informative and helped make the day great. The Amboise Castle was lovely - as was the Village of Amboise itself - what a quaint and picturesque place to visit. We absolutely loved the Chateau Chenonceau, the chateau was sensational, the gardens stunning, and our lunch at the restaurant very delicious. We didn't particularly enjoy the Chateau Chambord - we would have preferred to have spent the time at Da Vinci's garden or have more time in the Village of Amboise. That said, we would still highly recommend the tour with your company.