This small-group tour is limited to eight people for a more intimate experience.
- Walking tour of Paris' Le Marais district with cheese and wine tastings
- Wander around Le Marais, one of the city's most historic and hip districts
- Visit Le Marché des Enfants Rouges, a hidden covered market with an abundance of food shops and stalls
- Visit a French bistro and taste five cheeses and four wines
- Learn about Le Marais and France's most famous cheeses and wines from your local guide
- Small-group tour limited to eight people to ensure more personalized attention from your guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour is a wonderful opportunity to sample some of the fantastic wine and cheese France has to offer. Plus, you get to know one of Paris' most fascinating areas!
What You Can Expect
Work up an appetite as you make your way to Le Marché des Enfants Rouges, a small, centuries-old covered food market. Take in the sights and smells in this enclave of food stalls offering fresh produce and a variety of cuisines.
Your guide will lead you to an authentic French bistro where you will sit down with your small group for your tasting session. As you discover some of France's most famous cheese and wines, your guide will help you distinguish among different flavors and provide tips on selecting ideal wine and cheese pairings. Sample five cheeses including blue cheese, comté and goat's cheese and four different wines.
After your tastings, feel free to ask your guide for restaurant recommendations. Your leisurely walking tour of Le Marais and wine and cheese tasting session conclude at 6pm, leaving you the rest of the evening to discover more gastronomic delights!
This tour was amazing. Because we were the only two on the tour, we were nervous it would be awkward. But our guide David was great!! He made us very comfortable, and was very informative and personal. We loved spending the time touring, getting to know him and all the Marais had to offer!
Lovely tour guide with a nice blend of history and shops and food...