- Walking tour of Montmartre with an actor guide
- Enjoy a unique and interactive way to experience one of Paris’ most storied neighborhoods
- Meet the Belle Époque's most famous characters, such as Picasso, as they bring the history of Montmartre to life
- Visit the Au Lapin Agile cabaret, Moulin de la Galette, the Passe-Muraille sculpture and a secret vineyard
- Enjoy sweeping views of Paris from Basilique du Sacré Coeur
What You Can Expect
From the top of the funicular, start with a group photo and then follow your guide in search of the Beautiful Gabrielle, a Moulin Rouge dancer, as you listen to the history, stories and legends of Montmartre.
Beautiful Gabrielle is part of a real cast of characters who hung out in the neighborhood during the Belle Époque, a period in the late 1800s and early 1900s when the arts flourished in France and Belgium. Meet a talented troupe of impersonators throughout Montmartre to hear the real-life stories of Beautiful Gabrielle and her fellow cancan dancers Valentin Le Désossé and La Goulue, as well as artists Amedeo Modigliani, Pablo Picasso, Georges Braque and Maurice Utrillo.
See the famous Au Lapin Agile cabaret that entertained artists like Picasso and Modigliani, and pass the Moulin de la Galette, featured in some of Renoir’s most famous Impressionist paintings.
Along the route, visit Place du Tertre near the Espace Dalí museum; the intriguing Passe-Muraille sculpture of a man forcing his way through a wall; and the secret gardens of Clos Montmartre, the only vineyard in Paris still producing wine.
Soak up sweeping views of Paris from Basilique du Sacré Coeur, the crowning jewel of Montmartre. Your tour ends here, and you can spend as much time as you like taking in the scenery.