- Celebrate Christmas Week at the Moulin Rouge
- Cancan dancers and fabulous costumes, music and settings
- Moulin Rouge Paris dinner and cabaret show
- Christmas 5-course meal and half-bottle of champagne during the show
- Moulin Rouge Paris at night is a must-see!
The Moulin Rouge's "Feerie" review features a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss Girls, dressed in spectacular costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant light show of "Feerie" provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in a fantastic, mythical garden set.
Dinner from the Christmas 5-course Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half bottle of Champagne.
Book now! Moulin Rouge regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Kir royal
- Green asparagus cream in scallops tartare
- Duck foie gras with sea salt in christmas spices chutney
- Christmas poultry in two cooking styles, breast stuffed with herbs and thigh in pumpkin parmentier juice with foie gras
- "Moulin Rouge" opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce, special dessert on 24 and 25 December: Bûche de Noël Dalloyau (Traditional Yule-Log Cake)
Reviewed by Karenk, February 2013
Fabulous night out and experience we won't forget. Meal was very good, in fact beyond our expectations.
Reviewed by Jennifer P, USA, January 2012
Overall a great night. Food is adequate but who cares when you are at the Moulin Rouge. The show was fun and the atmosphere is great!