- Celebrate Christmas Week at the Moulin Rouge
- Cancan dancers and fabulous costumes, music and settings
- Moulin Rouge Paris dinner and cabaret show
- Christmas 5-course meal and half-bottle of champagne during the show
- Moulin Rouge Paris at night is a must-see!
What You Can Expect
The Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review features a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss Girls, dressed in spectacular costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant light show of "Féerie" provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in a fantastic, mythical garden set.
Dinner from the Christmas 5-course Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half bottle of Champagne.
Book now! Moulin Rouge regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Kir royal
- Sea scallops tartar in pumpkin cappuccino
- Duck foie gras with sea salt in Christmas-spiced chutney
- Christmas poultry with chesnut stuffing, fricassée of wild mushrooms and potato purée with butter
- "Moulin Rouge" opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce. On 24 and 25 December: Bûche de Noël Dalloyau (Traditional Yule-Log Cake from Maison Dalloyau)
- Half a bottle of G.H.Mumm Champagne per couple
The menu is subject to change without notice
I can not put in to word how good the Moulin Rouge Paris is but to say if you don't go your missing something great
Entertainment was great, food was good. Despite huge crowds, things moved quite efficiently
Absolutely amazing evening, we even arrived late due to heavy traffic and were so suprised and shocked to be seated right at the front of the stage! Truly fabulous seats, thanks Viator!! Amazing show which was very sexy yet classy, energetic and tastefully presented. The meal was average but given that there were so many people to cater for, it was expected. Dessert was lovely. The service was wonderful, there was always a waiter on hand. Highly recommended and would definitely return, perhaps next time show only.
Fabulous night out and experience we won't forget. Meal was very good, in fact beyond our expectations.
Overall a great night. Food is adequate but who cares when you are at the Moulin Rouge. The show was fun and the atmosphere is great!
We had a lovely time at the Moulin Rouge in Paris. The food was excellent, the show was unbelievable and the staff were extremely friendly. My boyfriend has a nut allergy and they catered to his needs. I would definitely visit the Moulin Rouge Paris again, and I would also book through Viator again.
Top draw. This was a memorable experience with top food, great seat and excellent company. The time fillers often upstaged the dancers.
We had a very nice evening, the show was great, beautiful decorations. However, the food/dinner was not very special.
Entertaining, good food and a good night out
This was fantastic, the wait was worth it, the service was exceptional, what a piece of history to see when in Paris, some parts of the show were a bit cheesy, but still would recommend this to anyone.