Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Savor a three-course gourmet meal as you watch the world-famous cancan dancers. Lock in your seat as soon as possible to this signature Paris show!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- P1050783.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- The Moulin RougePhoto by: Anthony H
- waiting to enter the showPhoto by: Yraida J
- outside moulin rougePhoto by: henry T
- Love sweet love!Photo by: JOSE F
Brazil, 09 2014
- ValvePhoto by: Paul D
- The famous Moulin Rouge!!Photo by: Anastasia M
- Moulin Rouge 2012Photo by: Dianne S
Australia, 09 2012
- IMG_0657Photo by: martycowart
- IMG_1709Photo by: martycowart
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Katie I
- The Moulin RougePhoto by: Ange
- IMG_2366Photo by: JULIE H
- IMG_2367Photo by: JULIE H
- P1050792.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1050790.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1050787.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1050785.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1050784.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1050782.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Subject to change at any time without notice.Vegetarian and vegan menu available.
- Homemade Paté in a Pastry Crust, Dombes Duckling, Veal belly, Poultry Breast, Beef Jelly with Port Wine OR Scottish Smoked Salmon, Whipped Cream with Lime, Blinis
- Cod Fish on a bed of black squid ink risotto, shellfish, emulsion of aged parmesan cheese OR breast of duck with satay sauce, wok of mixed vegetables with coriander, soya shoots
- Lime and Lemon Meringue Tartlet OR gourmandise of three chocolates “Echiquier” pastry, crispy chocolate pearls
- Blancmange of lemon-sole, fine avocado carpaccio, pomelos supreme, vegetable shoot OR Scottish salmon marinated with Vodka, iceberg salad with crunchy vegetables
- Skewer of sea scallops, lentils thicken with raw Foie Gras and chive OR breast of roasted chicken from the Landes Region, shellfish bisque , fricassee of seasonal vegetables
- “Opera“ pastry, chocolate hazelnut sauce OR Lime and Lemon Meringue Tartlet
- Mise en Bouche
- Snow crab legs, quinoa with exotic fruits, mango chutney OR slice of pan fried Foie Gras, “Puck” of beets confit with sweet spices and red wine, sprouts of Arugula
- Fillet of marinated John-Dory gently baked in the oven served with a Dieppoise sauce, mushrooms cooked in lemon juice and butter, shrimps, mussels, solferino of Vegetables OR Roasted Veal Loin, Trio of Carrots with Ginger Caramel, Scallion,
small beet, heart of Romaine lettuce, simple juice
- Lime and Lemon Meringue Tartlet OR Opera Pastry, Chocolate Hazelnut Sauce OR Exotic “Tendresse”, Mango & Passion Fruit
Selected dates: December 23 - January 03, excluding December 31.
- Kir royal
- Christmas Amuse-bouche
- Sea scallops tartar in pumpkin cappuccino
- Duck Foie Gras Ballotine, candied apple, caramelized chutney of Quince
- Truffled breast of bresse poultry, mixed old-style vegetables with truffle butter, poulette sauce
- "Moulin Rouge" opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce.
- On 24 and 25 December: Bûche de Noël Dalloyau (Traditional Yule-Log Cake from Maison Dalloyau)
- Half a bottle of Champagne Laurent Perrier per couple
NEW YEAR'S EVE MENU:
- Champagne Rosé Cuvée Alexandra 2004, Maison Laurent-Perrier as welcome drink
- Assortment of Canapés
- Scallops carpaccio with imperial caviar from Sologne, crunchy Brussels sprouts leaf, Granny Smith apple
- Open lobster ravioli on a lobster, truffle and Leeks Bisque
- Apple and manzana granita
- French veal Medallion, crunchy buckwheat tuile, pan fried wild mushrooms, winter vegetables and gravy
- New Year Desert
- Coffee and Delights
- 1 bottle of Champagne Grand Siècle, Maison Laurent-Perrier ou/or Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande 2004, 2ème Grand Cru Classé Bordeaux
- Soft drinks, mineral water and coffee during the evening
February 13, 14 and 15
- Marinated sea bass tartare and cream of sweet potato
- Sea scallops and king prawn duo, confit fennel "Paysanne" style, Dublin Bay prawns bisque
- Roasted fillet of veal in gravy, whipped potato with taggiasche olives, fricassee of chanterelle mushrooms with almonds
- Genoise cake "Rose d'amour", with a cream of vanilla and raspberry purée scented with rose
- Half a bottle of Billecart-Salmon Rosé Champagne and souvenir of the Moulin Rouge per couple
ANabsolutely brilliant night out thoroughly enjoyed the meal and the show was nothing less than brilliant .
Just as I hoped it would be..the mood, the food and the show was fab, well worth it!
It was absolutely wonderful beyond expectation. The Moulin Rouge itself was stunning, especially at night when the sails rotate and the pretty red lights twinkle. The show was awe inspiring and had really unusual acts - things I'd never seen before. Overall, fantastic.
What a marvelous experience. The dinner was superb as was the non stop entertainment which has made me want to come back for more
Superb but a bit on the expensive side
It was great! Truly an amazing experience. Glad we purchased through Viator!
Worth every penny, amazing night out and so much better with the dinner in the Moulin Rouge, a night to be remembered. A must tour in Paris!
Fabulous show, beyond our expectations. Dinner was delicious too.
Wow! Amazing show. I was not sure what to expect, but a first class, beautiful show! The performers are amazing, as is the meal service. No trip to Paris would be complete without a visit to Moulin Rouge.
Great experience! The food was good and entertainment was amazing!