Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Savor a 3-course gourmet meal as you watch the world-famous cancan dancers. Lock in your seat as soon as possible to this signature Paris show!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- P1050783.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Moulin RougePhoto by: neilweaver65
- The Moulin RougePhoto by: Anthony H
- waiting to enter the showPhoto by: Yraida J
- outside moulin rougePhoto by: henry T
- Love sweet love!Photo by: JOSE F
Brazil, 09 2014
- ValvePhoto by: Paul D
- The famous Moulin Rouge!!Photo by: Anastasia M
- Moulin Rouge 2012Photo by: Dianne S
Australia, 09 2012
- IMG_0657Photo by: martycowart
- IMG_1709Photo by: martycowart
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Katie I
- The Moulin RougePhoto by: Ange
- IMG_2366Photo by: JULIE H
- IMG_2367Photo by: JULIE H
- P1050792.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1050790.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1050787.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1050785.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1050784.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
After a fine French feast, hear an expectant hush descend over the audience as the stage bursts into life. Be mesmerized by a colorful array of talented dancers and extravagant showgirls; experience the essence of Parisian cabaret during the spectacular show.
Watch as 100 distinctive artists bring charisma and color to the world-famous stage; see the Féree show unravel before your eyes and marvel at incredible choreography as the performance draws to its dramatic conclusion. After applauding raucously, exit the venue and continue to explore Paris independently.
Moulin Rouge Dinner Menu Options from March 2016 to October 2016 (Half bottle of Champagne included)
Subject to change at any time without notice. Vegetarian and vegan menu available.
Eggplants from Nice, Shaving of Aged Parmesan, Arugula Pesto OR Homemade Paté in a Pastry Crust, Dombes Duckling, Veal belly, Poultry Breast, Beef Jelly with Port Wine
Slightly Grilled Salmon, Niçoise Vegetables with Basil Pistou OR Farm Chicken Breast, Whipped Potatoes, Fricassee of Seasonal Vegetables, Tarragon Sauce
La Strate Pralinée, Dacquoise with Crumbles of Hazelnuts, Creamy Caramel, Milk Chocolate Ganache OR Delight of Seasonal Fruits with a Cream of Pecan Nuts and Lime
TOULOUSE LAUTREC MENU:
Up Side Down Tomato, Stuffed with Spring Vegetables, Cucumber Carpaccio with Fruity Olive Oil OR Scottish Smoked Salmon, Whipped Cream with Lime Jus, Blinis OR Grapefruit Terrine, Mixed Diced Vegetables, Crab Curry Crumbles
Cod Fish with Chorizo, Risoni Pasta Paella Style, Shellfish Emulsion OR French Veal Quasi, Chanterelles Mushrooms, Mixed Pan Fried and Raw Vegetables, Hazelnuts, Creamy Burrata
La Strate Pralinée Dacquoise with Crumbles of Hazelnuts, Creamy Caramel, Milk Chocolate Ganache OR Moulin Rouge Cheesecake with Red Berries
BELLE EPOQUE MENU:
Raw and Cooked Asparagus, Bresaola, Pigeon Heart Tomatoes, Baby Arugula Salad OR Scottish Smoked Salmon, Whipped Cream with Lime Jus, Blinis OR Lime Marinated Dublin Bay Prawns Tails on a Bed of Granny-Smith Apple, Apple Blossom and Lomo Iberico
Pan Fried Fillet of Beef, Cheek Cannelloni, Boulangères Potatoes, Swiss Chard, Mesclun, Beef Juice with Taggiasca Olives OR Fillet of Sea Bass, Poached and Served Like a Bouillabaisse, Rouille Sauce and Croutons
Bittersweet Chocolate Mousse 66% Pure Origin Ecuador, Cocoa Streusel OR Delight of Seasonal Fruits with a Cream of Pecan Nuts and Lime OR Moulin Rouge Cheesecake with Red Berries
Eggplants from Nice, Shaving of Aged Parmesan, Arugula Pesto OR Grapefruit Terrine, Mixed Diced Vegetables, Crab Curry Crumbles
Slightly Grilled Salmon, Niçoise Vegetables with Basil Pistou OR Roasted Cherry Tomatoes on a bed of Marjoram Risotto
Dacquoise with Crumbles of Hazelnuts, Creamy Caramel, Milk Chocolate Ganache OR Delight of Seasonal Fruits with a Cream of Pecan Nuts and Lime
Eggplants from Nice, Zucchini and Red Pepper Confit
Roasted Cherry Tomatoes on a Bed of Marjoram Risotto
The Three Seasonal Fruit Sorbets
CHILDREN MENU (FROM 6 TO 12 Y.O):
Breast of Chicken, Fricassee of Vegetables with Juice
Dacquoise with Crumbles of Hazelnuts, Creamy Caramel, Milk Chocolate Ganache
NEW YEAR'S EVE MENU:
- Champagne Rosé Cuvée Alexandra 2004, Maison Laurent-Perrier as welcome drink
- Assortment of Canapés
- Scallops carpaccio with imperial caviar from Sologne, crunchy Brussels sprouts leaf, Granny Smith apple
- Open lobster ravioli on a lobster, truffle and Leeks Bisque
- Apple and manzana granita
- French veal Medallion, crunchy buckwheat tuile, pan fried wild mushrooms, winter vegetables and gravy
- New Year Desert
- Coffee and Delights
- 1 bottle of Champagne Grand Siècle, Maison Laurent-Perrier ou/or Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande 2004, 2ème Grand Cru Classé Bordeaux
- Soft drinks, mineral water and coffee during the evening
February 13, 14 and 15
- Marinated sea bass tartare and cream of sweet potato
- Sea scallops and king prawn duo, confit fennel "Paysanne" style, Dublin Bay prawns bisque
- Roasted fillet of veal in gravy, whipped potato with taggiasche olives, fricassee of chanterelle mushrooms with almonds
- Genoise cake "Rose d'amour", with a cream of vanilla and raspberry purée scented with rose
- Half a bottle of Billecart-Salmon Rosé Champagne and souvenir of the Moulin Rouge per couple
Dinner was fabulous and as a single traveler I got a great table with wonderful company. The show was fun and I can now cross one more thing off my bucket list.So glad I booked this event. It was easily accessed by the Metro.
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED!
It was a high energy Show with a diversity of acts. My wife and I enjoyed it alot.
Often call a tourist trap but they do an exceptional job with this show. The costumes are startling and the staging some of the best we have seen. Food was good and a 1/2 bottle of wine or champagne with dinner was very generous. Not to be missed!
This tour was amazing!
WOW fantastic spectacle.
We were blown away with the costumes and dancers.
The warm up act was second rate. The food not so good, but the revue was on the scale of Machu Pichu, the Pyramids or any other spectacular human visual experience you could imagine.
A great show. They pack a lot of people in for the dinner and show.
Worth the money! Dinner was good. Lucky to have seated in the front of the stage. Live music during dinner. The show was magnificent. Fully entertained!