Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Savor a three-course gourmet meal as you watch the world-famous cancan dancers. Lock in your seat as soon as possible to this signature Paris show!
Recent Photos of This Tour
P1050783.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
outside moulin rougePhoto by: henry T
Love sweet love!Photo by: JOSE F
Brazil, 09 2014
ValvePhoto by: Paul D
The famous Moulin Rouge!!Photo by: Anastasia M
Moulin Rouge 2012Photo by: Dianne S
Australia, 09 2012
IMG_0657Photo by: martycowart
IMG_1709Photo by: martycowart
Moulin RougePhoto by: Katie I
The Moulin RougePhoto by: Ange
IMG_2366Photo by: JULIE H
IMG_2367Photo by: JULIE H
P1050792.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
P1050790.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
P1050787.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
P1050785.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
P1050784.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
P1050782.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
P1050781.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
P1050780.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
After dinner, see the French Cancan performed in the Parisian home of the Cancan. You'll experience the magic of the Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review and enjoy the essence of Parisian cabaret.
The Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review features a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss Girls, dressed in spectacular costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant light show of "Féerie" provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings.
Book now! Moulin Rouge regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Subject to change at any time without notice.Vegetarian and vegan menu available.
- Eggplants from Nice, aged parmesan, Arugula Pesto OR semi-cook tuna tataki, beetroot carpaccio with smoked oil
- Pan fried salmon, pea’s French style and burned onion OR breast of farm chicken, fricassée of seasonal vegetables, taragon juice
- “Tendresse” of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce OR gourmandise of three chocolates “Echiquier” pastry, crispy chocolate pearls
- Soft Boiled Egg, fregula pasta, shavings of lomo Iberian OR Dublin bay prawn tail on a bed of granny Smith apple, quenelle of Aquitaine caviar
- Seared fillet of sea bass, small penne pasta, seafood broth with saffron, shellfish OR French veal loin, buratta raviole with raw, cooked vegetables
- “Opera“ pastry, chocolate hazelnut sauce OR “Tendresse” of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce
- Mise en Bouche
- Lobster, vegetables "toma-cotta", tomato gazpacho andaluz OR warm green asparagus, pan fried turkey oyster meat, poultry Vinegar
- Fillet of beef, watercress cannelloni, tomato stuffed with shallot chutney, red wine sauce OR fillet of "John-Dory" cooked on a bed of fennel, Seasonal Vegetables
- Exotic “Tendresse”, Mango & Passion Fruit OR Opera Pastry, Chocolate Hazelnut Sauce OR Gourmandise of three chocolates “Echiquier“ pastry and crispy chocolate pearls
Selected dates: December 20 - January 05, excluding December 31.
- Kir royal
- Sea scallops tartar in pumpkin cappuccino
- Duck foie gras with sea salt in Christmas-spiced chutney
- Christmas poultry with chestnut stuffing, fricassée of wild mushrooms and potato purée with butter
- "Moulin Rouge" opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce.
- Half a bottle of G.H.Mumm Champagne per couple
- Light pastry medly
- Petrovskaya Royal Caviar, small blinis and Isigny double cream
- Baked sea scallops casserole
- Scampi bisque, potato mousseline with butter
- Pear and mandarin orange sorbet with a taste of Indian Bergamot and iced vodka
- Fillet of beef with pan-fried foie gras, crispy agata potatoes, golden vegetables and a rich jus
- "Moulin Rouge Velvet Fruits"; Raspberry delight, vanilla cream with orange, calisson biscuit with almonds, raspberry sauce and Champagne sorbet
- Chocolates and macaroons
- Champagne Perrier-Jouët Cuvée Belle Epoque Rosé OR Chateau Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande 2004, 2eme Grand Cru Classé Bordeaux
- Soft drinks, mineral water and coffee during the evening
February 13, 14 and 15
- Marinated sea bass tartare and cream of sweet potato
- Sea scallops and king prawn duo, confit fennel "Paysanne" style, Dublin Bay prawns bisque
- Roasted fillet of veal in gravy, whipped potato with taggiasche olives, fricassee of chanterelle mushrooms with almonds
- Genoise cake "Rose d'amour", with a cream of vanilla and raspberry purée scented with rose
- Half a bottle of Billecart-Salmon Rosé Champagne and souvenir of the Moulin Rouge per couple
This tour was amazing!
Excellent night, fantastic show. We were lucky enough to get a table to ourselves with a great view of the stage, food was good and very enjoyable, the place was packed which makes for a great atmosphere. We thoroughly enjoyed our night and would recommend highly. Its a must do while in Paris!