They would like to continue to welcome you to their shows and are operating normal schedules.
Enjoy an evening dinner show at the Moulin Rouge the number one show in Paris. With a choice of three different dinner menus, don't miss your chance to see the world-renowned showgirls and French Cancan dancers strut their stuff on the Moulin Rouge's historic stage. Moulin Rouge Paris sells out months in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment.
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Savor a three-course gourmet meal as you watch the world-famous cancan dancers. Lock in your seat as soon as possible to this signature Paris show!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- P1050783.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- waiting to enter the showPhoto by: Yraida J
- outside moulin rougePhoto by: henry T
- Love sweet love!Photo by: JOSE F
Brazil, 09 2014
- ValvePhoto by: Paul D
- The famous Moulin Rouge!!Photo by: Anastasia M
- Moulin Rouge 2012Photo by: Dianne S
Australia, 09 2012
- IMG_0657Photo by: martycowart
- IMG_1709Photo by: martycowart
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Katie I
- The Moulin RougePhoto by: Ange
- IMG_2366Photo by: JULIE H
- IMG_2367Photo by: JULIE H
- P1050792.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1050790.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1050787.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1050785.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1050784.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1050782.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- P1050781.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
After dinner, see the French Cancan performed in the Parisian home of the Cancan. You'll experience the magic of the Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review and enjoy the essence of Parisian cabaret.
The Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review features a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss Girls, dressed in spectacular costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant light show of "Féerie" provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings.
Book now! Moulin Rouge regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Subject to change at any time without notice.Vegetarian and vegan menu available.
- Homemade Paté in a Pastry Crust, Dombes Duckling, Veal belly, Poultry Breast, Beef Jelly with Port Wine OR Scottish Smoked Salmon, Whipped Cream with Lime, Blinis
- Cod Fish on a bed of black squid ink risotto, shellfish, emulsion of aged parmesan cheese OR breast of duck with satay sauce, wok of mixed vegetables with coriander, soya shoots
- “Tendresse” of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce OR gourmandise of three chocolates “Echiquier” pastry, crispy chocolate pearls
- Blancmange of lemon-sole, fine avocado carpaccio, pomelos supreme, vegetable shoot OR Scottish salmon marinated with Vodka, iceberg salad with crunchy vegetables
- Skewer of sea scallops, lentils thicken with raw Foie Gras and chive OR breast of roasted chicken from the Landes Region, shellfish bisque , fricassee of seasonal vegetables
- “Opera“ pastry, chocolate hazelnut sauce OR “Tendresse” of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce
- Mise en Bouche
- Snow crab legs, quinoa with exotic fruits, mango chutney OR slice of pan fried Foie Gras, “Puck” of beets confit with sweet spices and red wine, sprouts of Arugula
- Fillet of marinated John-Dory gently baked in the oven served with a Dieppoise sauce, mushrooms cooked in lemon juice and butter, shrimps, mussels, solferino of Vegetables OR Roasted Veal Loin, Trio of Carrots with Ginger Caramel, Scallion,
small beet, heart of Romaine lettuce, simple juice
- Exotic “Tendresse”, Mango & Passion Fruit OR Opera Pastry, Chocolate Hazelnut Sauce OR Gourmandise of three chocolates “Echiquier“ pastry and crispy chocolate pearls
Selected dates: December 23 - January 03, excluding December 31.
- Kir royal
- Christmas Amuse-bouche
- Sea scallops tartar in pumpkin cappuccino
- Duck Foie Gras Ballotine, candied apple, caramelized chutney of Quince
- Truffled breast of bresse poultry, mixed old-style vegetables with truffle butter, poulette sauce
- "Moulin Rouge" opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce.
- On 24 and 25 December: Bûche de Noël Dalloyau (Traditional Yule-Log Cake from Maison Dalloyau)
- Half a bottle of Champagne Laurent Perrier per couple
NEW YEAR'S EVE MENU:
- Champagne Rosé Cuvée Alexandra 2004, Maison Laurent-Perrier as welcome drink
- Assortment of Canapés
- Scallops carpaccio with imperial caviar from Sologne, crunchy Brussels sprouts leaf, Granny Smith apple
- Open lobster ravioli on a lobster, truffle and Leeks Bisque
- Apple and manzana granita
- French veal Medallion, crunchy buckwheat tuile, pan fried wild mushrooms, winter vegetables and gravy
- New Year Desert
- Coffee and Delights
- 1 bottle of Champagne Grand Siècle, Maison Laurent-Perrier ou/or Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande 2004, 2ème Grand Cru Classé Bordeaux
- Soft drinks, mineral water and coffee during the evening
February 13, 14 and 15
- Marinated sea bass tartare and cream of sweet potato
- Sea scallops and king prawn duo, confit fennel "Paysanne" style, Dublin Bay prawns bisque
- Roasted fillet of veal in gravy, whipped potato with taggiasche olives, fricassee of chanterelle mushrooms with almonds
- Genoise cake "Rose d'amour", with a cream of vanilla and raspberry purée scented with rose
- Half a bottle of Billecart-Salmon Rosé Champagne and souvenir of the Moulin Rouge per couple
Fantastic show and Dinner. High energy, action packed show. Unforgettable !!!
This was an amazing show, very polished and professional, the food at dinner was spectacular as was the champagne. I would highly recommend going to the Moulin Rouge, it was one of the highlights of our Paris trip.
Classic Paris show. Unbelievable costume changes. Our dinner was surprisingly good and generously portioned. Staff was courteous and attentive.
We loved the show. Great seats and we had great company. Recommend this highly.
Very nice show-worth it to see it!
Fantastic, absolutely loved the show, wouldn't hesitate to see it again, top class.
Great show and dinner was good.
Great show,lovely food and very attentive staff,would certainly recommend this show to everyone.a must on the list of things to do in Paris