Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Savor a three-course gourmet meal as you watch the world-famous cancan dancers. Lock in your seat as soon as possible to this signature Paris show!
Recent Photos of This Tour
P1050783.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
waiting to enter the showPhoto by: Yraida J
outside moulin rougePhoto by: henry T
Love sweet love!Photo by: JOSE F
Brazil, 09 2014
ValvePhoto by: Paul D
The famous Moulin Rouge!!Photo by: Anastasia M
Moulin Rouge 2012Photo by: Dianne S
Australia, 09 2012
IMG_0657Photo by: martycowart
IMG_1709Photo by: martycowart
Moulin RougePhoto by: Katie I
The Moulin RougePhoto by: Ange
IMG_2366Photo by: JULIE H
IMG_2367Photo by: JULIE H
P1050792.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
P1050790.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
P1050787.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
P1050785.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
P1050784.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
P1050782.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
P1050781.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
After dinner, see the French Cancan performed in the Parisian home of the Cancan. You'll experience the magic of the Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review and enjoy the essence of Parisian cabaret.
The Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review features a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss Girls, dressed in spectacular costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant light show of "Féerie" provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings.
Book now! Moulin Rouge regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Subject to change at any time without notice.Vegetarian and vegan menu available.
- Homemade Paté in a Pastry Crust, Dombes Duckling, Veal belly, Poultry Breast, Beef Jelly with Port Wine OR Scottish Smoked Salmon, Whipped Cream with Lime, Blinis
- Cod Fish on a bed of black squid ink risotto, shellfish, emulsion of aged parmesan cheese OR breast of duck with satay sauce, wok of mixed vegetables with coriander, soya shoots
- “Tendresse” of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce OR gourmandise of three chocolates “Echiquier” pastry, crispy chocolate pearls
- Blancmange of lemon-sole, fine avocado carpaccio, pomelos supreme, vegetable shoot OR Scottish salmon marinated with Vodka, iceberg salad with crunchy vegetables
- Skewer of sea scallops, lentils thicken with raw Foie Gras and chive OR breast of roasted chicken from the Landes Region, shellfish bisque , fricassee of seasonal vegetables
- “Opera“ pastry, chocolate hazelnut sauce OR “Tendresse” of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce
- Mise en Bouche
- Snow crab legs, quinoa with exotic fruits, mango chutney OR slice of pan fried Foie Gras, “Puck” of beets confit with sweet spices and red wine, sprouts of Arugula
- Fillet of marinated John-Dory gently baked in the oven served with a Dieppoise sauce, mushrooms cooked in lemon juice and butter, shrimps, mussels, solferino of Vegetables OR Roasted Veal Loin, Trio of Carrots with Ginger Caramel, Scallion,
small beet, heart of Romaine lettuce, simple juice
- Exotic “Tendresse”, Mango & Passion Fruit OR Opera Pastry, Chocolate Hazelnut Sauce OR Gourmandise of three chocolates “Echiquier“ pastry and crispy chocolate pearls
Selected dates: December 23 - January 03, excluding December 31.
- Kir royal
- Christmas Amuse-bouche
- Sea scallops tartar in pumpkin cappuccino
- Duck Foie Gras Ballotine, candied apple, caramelized chutney of Quince
- Truffled breast of bresse poultry, mixed old-style vegetables with truffle butter, poulette sauce
- "Moulin Rouge" opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce.
- On 24 and 25 December: Bûche de Noël Dalloyau (Traditional Yule-Log Cake from Maison Dalloyau)
- Half a bottle of Champagne Laurent Perrier per couple
NEW YEAR'S EVE MENU:
- Champagne Rosé Cuvée Alexandra 2004, Maison Laurent-Perrier as welcome drink
- Assortment of Canapés
- Scallops carpaccio with imperial caviar from Sologne, crunchy Brussels sprouts leaf, Granny Smith apple
- Open lobster ravioli on a lobster, truffle and Leeks Bisque
- Apple and manzana granita
- French veal Medallion, crunchy buckwheat tuile, pan fried wild mushrooms, winter vegetables and gravy
- New Year Desert
- Coffee and Delights
- 1 bottle of Champagne Grand Siècle, Maison Laurent-Perrier ou/or Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande 2004, 2ème Grand Cru Classé Bordeaux
- Soft drinks, mineral water and coffee during the evening
February 13, 14 and 15
- Marinated sea bass tartare and cream of sweet potato
- Sea scallops and king prawn duo, confit fennel "Paysanne" style, Dublin Bay prawns bisque
- Roasted fillet of veal in gravy, whipped potato with taggiasche olives, fricassee of chanterelle mushrooms with almonds
- Genoise cake "Rose d'amour", with a cream of vanilla and raspberry purée scented with rose
- Half a bottle of Billecart-Salmon Rosé Champagne and souvenir of the Moulin Rouge per couple
more than expected
Beyond my expectations! The show was dazzling!
Very impressed with the Moulin Rouge Paris Dinner and Show.
Not only was the show spectacular but our seating was excellent.
Also the dinner was delicious!!!
Wonderful meal and show
Loved it! Great show. Food was very good. Hard time getting a taxi afterwards.
First class show....an extravaganza...a memorable and special night. A must do!
We were glad we booked dinner with the show as we were originally only going to do the show only. The meal was delicious and only added to wonderful evening that was our first night in Paris. The show was highly entertaining. We had great seats. Would highly recommend it if you are visiting Paris.
Hayley and Chantal- sisters from Queensland, Australia
The show was excellent!
The Moulin Rouge show was absolutely fabulous, and the meal was excellent.