- Exclusive New Year's Eve Evening at the Moulin Rouge
- Cancan dancers and fabulous costumes, music and settings
- Moulin Rouge Paris Gala Dinner and cabaret show
- Bottle of Cristal Roederer Champagne 2002 per person
- Dance until dawn at the Moulin Rouge Paris
- Moulin Rouge Paris on New Year's Eve is selling out fast! Lido and Paradis Latin cabaret shows are still available. Book Now!
What You Can Expect
After dinner of caviar and lobster, veal and rich St Marcellin cheese, see the French Cancan performed in the Parisian home of the Cancan. You'll experience the magic of the Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review and enjoy the essence of Parisian cabaret.
The Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review features a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss Girls, dressed in spectacular costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant light show of "Féerie" provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings.
9:00pm – Gala Dinner, followed by dancing
12-midnight – Welcome in 2015 with special presentations on stage
12:15am – 2:00am "Féerie" Moulin Rouge Show with Champagne
2:00am until Dawn – Dance the night away at the Moulin Rouge
Book now to celebrate New Year's Eve in style! Moulin Rouge regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment.
Moulin Rouge New Year’s Eve Dinner Menu:
- New Year's Eve delicacies
- Petrovskaya Royal Oscietre caviar, small blinis and Isigny double cream
- Lobster ravioli with Dublin Bay prawn bisque, old-style French vegetables
- Citrus fruit granita, lemongrass verbena with iced vodka
- Fillet of Charolais beef with pan-fried foie gras, fine ceps tart, lightly whipped potato pot with black truffle and winter gourmet jus
- "The Royal Moulin Rouge" - Grand cru chocolate soft cake filled with red fruit sorbet and a medley of red fruit
- Coffee and Dalloyau delights
- 1 bottle of Champagne Cristal Roederer OR Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande 2004, 2ème grand cru classé Bordeaux