- Exclusive New Year's Eve Evening at the Moulin Rouge
- Cancan dancers and fabulous costumes, music and settings
- Moulin Rouge Paris Gala Dinner and cabaret show
- Bottle of Cristal Roederer Champagne 2002 per person
- Dance until dawn at the Moulin Rouge Paris
- Moulin Rouge Paris on New Year's Eve is selling out fast! Lido and Paradis Latin cabaret shows are still available. Book Now!
What You Can Expect
After dinner of caviar and lobster, veal and rich St Marcellin cheese, see the French Cancan performed in the Parisian home of the Cancan. You'll experience the magic of the Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review and enjoy the essence of Parisian cabaret.
The Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review features a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss Girls, dressed in spectacular costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant light show of "Féerie" provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings.
9:00pm – Gala Dinner, followed by dancing
12-midnight – Welcome in the New Year with special presentations on stage
12:15am – 2:00am "Féerie" Moulin Rouge Show with Champagne
2:00am until Dawn – Dance the night away at the Moulin Rouge
Book now to celebrate New Year's Eve in style! Moulin Rouge regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment.
Moulin Rouge New Year’s Eve Dinner Menu:
- Champagne Rosé Cuvée Alexandra 2004, Maison Laurent-Perrier as welcome drink
- Assortment of Canapés
- Scallops carpaccio with imperial caviar from Sologne, crunchy Brussels sprouts leaf, Granny Smith apple
- Open lobster ravioli on a lobster, truffle and Leeks Bisque
- Apple and manzana granita
- French veal Medallion, crunchy buckwheat tuile, pan fried wild mushrooms, winter vegetables and gravy
- New Year Desert
- Coffee and Delights
- 1 bottle of Champagne Grand Siècle, Maison Laurent-Perrier ou/or Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande 2004, 2ème Grand Cru Classé Bordeaux