- Moulin Rouge Paris cabaret theatre show
- Cancan dancers and fabulous costumes, music and settings
- Choice of two show times with champagne
- Choice of dinner and show or show and champagne
- Moulin Rouge Paris at night is a must-see!
- Enjoy Christmas and New Year at the Moulin Rouge
- Moulin Rouge Paris is selling out fast! Lido and Paradis Latin cabaret shows in Paris still available. Book Now!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's an iconic piece of Paris in a fun neighborhood. Tickets sell out quickly, though, so book as early as you can!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The Moulin Rouge at night.Photo by: m f
- Moulin Rouge LadiesPhoto by: Heather J
- Exterior of buildingPhoto by: Mariah P
- im Rotlichtviertel von ParisPhoto by: Ulrike A
- The chaos after the doors openPhoto by: Juan T
- Great show!Photo by: Mary Uguet
United States of America, 06 2015
- Moulin RougePhoto by: yahyamet
Turkey, 06 2015
- Short Street neer the Sacra ...Photo by: T E R
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Lie wun L
- Devant au Moulin RougePhoto by: Jorge S
- Monday Night @ The Moulin ...Photo by: Paul W
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Valdeci José
Brasil, 09 2014
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Valdeci José
Brasil, 09 2014
- Revue FéeriePhoto by: Valdeci José
Brasil, 09 2014
- Moulin Rouge2Photo by: Anonymous
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Anonymous
- outside moulin RougePhoto by: Carmen50
- moulin Rouge Great ShowPhoto by: Carmen50
- Fun at Moulin RougePhoto by: Linda H
- Moulin Rouge ParisPhoto by: Mario S
Malta, 06 2014
What You Can Expect
Feel the atmosphere crackle as the curtains reveal an exuberant troupe of showgirls, dancers and musicians ready to mesmerize their audience. Marvel at a thriving array of dance and drama, and be hypnotized by the incredible choreography and pulsating energy that you see before you.
Please see the Itinerary section for a detailed breakdown of show segments.
Choreographed by Bill Goodson, Féerie consists of : a troupe of 100 artists, including the 60 Doriss Girls that were recruited world-wide; 1000 costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins, designed by Corrado Collabucci, and set up in the most famous Parisian workshops (for example, 500 pairs of custom-made shoes of the size 36 to 47, ...); sumptuous settings with shining colors and unique designs created by Gaetano Castelli and made by Italian artists; the best international and outstanding acts; and the expected return of the giant Aquarium.. all of that with music by Pierre Porte, using some 80 musicians and 60 members of the chorus.
"Féerie"; 4 main scenes created to fulfill international audiences' dreams!
"The Moulin Rouge today and yesterday, the Moulin Rouge forever"
The theatre lights switch off, the curtain is raised and the entire troupe appears on stage, under the admiring gaze of the audience who find themselves entering the Garden of the Moulin Rouge to discover the magical atmosphere of the place. A touch of nostalgia!
What kind of adventures can happen to a pirate whose boat is anchored in Indonesia? Dreams? A perfect woman's love? Once in the land, one meets priestesses, or a Gorgon in her temple surrounded by snakes, women jewels, tigresses...
Will Sandokan have the opportunity to offer his treasures to the lady of his dreams or will we be witnesses to a sacrifice of love?
The circus comes to town with its band of clowns, Siamese twins, pierrots, acrobats, jugglers, weird wild animals and six miniature horses! A colorful scene with beautiful music which ends with the great parade of the Doriss Girls and Doriss Dancers.
"The Moulin Rouge from 1900 to ..."
The Moulin Rouge pays a tribute to Parisian women throughout the years: on the 14th of July, for the Liberation of Paris.. with Java or Boogie music. Time passes and leaves space for new generations of women, more beautiful and free than ever!
At the highlight of this tribute, the Doriss Girls dance the world famous French Cancan!
David Le Quellec appointed new Executive Chef of the Moulin Rouge!
Moulin Rouge Dinner Menu Options 2016/2017 (Half bottle of Champagne included)
Subject to change at any time without notice.Vegetarian and vegan menu available.
- Eggplants from Nice, Shaving of Aged Parmesan, Arugula Pesto OR Homemade Paté in a Pastry Crust, Dombes Duckling, Veal belly, Poultry Breast, Beef Jelly with Port Wine
- Slightly Grilled Salmon, Niçoise Vegetables with Basil Pistou OR Farm Chicken Breast, Whipped Potatoes, Fricassee of Seasonal Vegetables, Tarragon Sauce
- Lime and Lemon Meringue Tartlet OR Gourmandise of Three Chocolates “Echiquier” Pastry, Crispy Chocolate Pearls, Homemade Bourbon Vanilla Custard
- Up Side Down Tomato, Stuffed with Spring Vegetables, Cucumber Carpaccio with Fruity Olive Oil OR Scottish Smoked Salmon, Whipped Cream with Lime Jus, Blinis OR Grapefruit Terrine, Mixed Diced Vegetables, Crab Curry Crumbles
- Cod Fish with Chorizo, Risoni Pasta Paella Style, Shellfish Emulsion OR French Veal Quasi, Chanterelles Mushrooms, Mixed Pan Fried and Raw Vegetables, Hazelnuts, Creamy Burrata
- Opera Pastry, Homemade Bourbon Vanilla Custard OR Lime and Lemon Meringue Tartlet
- Raw and Cooked Asparagus, Bresaola, Pigeon Heart Tomatoes, Baby Arugula Salad OR Scottish Smoked Salmon, Whipped Cream with Lime Jus, Blinis OR Lime Marinated Dublin Bay Prawns Tails on a Bed of Granny-Smith Apple, Apple Blossom and Lomo Iberico
- Pan Fried Fillet of Beef, Cheek Cannelloni, Boulangères Potatoes, Swiss Chard, Mesclun, Beef Juice with Taggiasca Olives OR Fillet of Sea Bass, Poached and Served Like a Bouillabaisse, Rouille Sauce and Croutons
- Lime and Lemon Meringue Tartlet OR Opera Pastry, Homemade Bourbon Vanilla Custard OR Exotic “Tendresse”, Mango & Passion Fruit
Selected dates: December 23 - January 03, excluding December 31.
- Kir royal
- Christmas Amuse-bouche
- Sea scallops tartar in pumpkin cappuccino
- Duck Foie Gras Ballotine, candied apple, caramelized chutney of Quince
- Truffled breast of bresse poultry, mixed old-style vegetables with truffle butter, poulette sauce
- "Moulin Rouge" opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce.
- On 24 and 25 December: Bûche de Noël Dalloyau (Traditional Yule-Log Cake from Maison Dalloyau)
- Half a bottle of Champagne Laurent Perrier per couple
NEW YEAR'S EVE MENU:
- Champagne Rosé Cuvée Alexandra 2004, Maison Laurent-Perrier as welcome drink
- Assortment of Canapés
- Scallops carpaccio with imperial caviar from Sologne, crunchy Brussels sprouts leaf, Granny Smith apple
- Open lobster ravioli on a lobster, truffle and Leeks Bisque
- Apple and manzana granita
- French veal Medallion, crunchy buckwheat tuile, pan fried wild mushrooms, winter vegetables and gravy
- New Year Desert
- Coffee and Delights
- 1 bottle of Champagne Grand Siècle, Maison Laurent-Perrier ou/or Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande 2004, 2ème Grand Cru Classé Bordeaux
- Soft drinks, mineral water and coffee during the evening
February 13 and 14
- Marinated sea bass tartare and cream of sweet potato
- Sea scallops and king prawn duo, confit fennel "Paysanne" style, Dublin Bay prawns bisque
- Roasted fillet of veal in gravy, whipped potato with taggiasche olives, fricassee of chanterelle mushrooms with almonds
- Genoise cake "Rose d'amour", with a cream of vanilla and raspberry purée scented with rose
- Half a bottle of Billecart-Salmon Rosé Champagne and souvenir of the Moulin Rouge per couple
well worth the ticket price for a truly enjoyable and unique experience
Well worth the Money!!
Great Show One of the Highlights of our Trip!
Great show! A true tourist experience!
First class !
we where at the very front of the theater we got a full bottle of champs, it was soooo great and cheesey, and exciting with entertaining it all around good time especially if it a rainy night !
Excellent, almost two-hours long show.
We got a bottle of champagne and we truly enjoyed a one-of-a-kind performance.
It's ended with a famous can-can and stairs-and-feathers finale.
It's a variety show more than a cabaret but it's full of dance, gymnastic acrobatics, animals and there's even a quirky magician. The costumes were amazing, the dancing was top-notch.
There is a partial nudity involved topless female dancers so it's not for children, and children are not allowed inside, but it's classy and elegant.
Actually we've had a bit of a problem with our tickets our fault. We've had a small emergency in Paris, and we missed the show. I thought we lost the tickets but I've called the Moulin Rouge and I've asked if there was any chance of re-scheduling, for next day. They helped us and they understood the problem. We we re-booked and we enjoyed the show next day.
Their customer service speaks very good English and they were very helpful.
There is easy access to the theatre by taking a Metro line 2. Just find your connection/transfer from your hotel and take line 2 to Blanche station. The theatre is right there. You can't miss it.
If you have a little time to spare you may take a walk to Place Pigalle, and Montmartre neighborhood.
Pigalle used to be a 'red light district'. Not so much today but there are still some girls girls girls shows available, and also some sex-shops.
Montmartre, a few blocks north, is a wonderful neighborhood filled with a charm of the old world.
But, that's a story for a whole new review.
A perfect night could not have asked for more. Service and food was great fast and friendly. Show was great.
Awesome show. Being early got us fantastic stage side seats.
Great show with lots of variety, well worth seeing.