- Moulin Rouge Paris cabaret theatre show
- Cancan dancers and fabulous costumes, music and settings
- Choice of two show times with champagne
- Choice of dinner and show or show and champagne
- Moulin Rouge Paris at night is a must-see!
- Christmas Week at the Moulin Rouge from December 21 through to January 06
- Moulin Rouge Paris is selling out fast! Lido and Paradis Latin cabaret shows in Paris still available. Book Now!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Outside the Moulin Rouge ...Photo by: Rachel IUSA, 01 2009
The cityPhoto by: Rachel IUSA, 01 2009
Champagne!Photo by: Jaimee W04 2013
At the Moulin Rouge!Photo by: Jaimee W04 2013
Moulin Rouge Saturday lastPhoto by: Judy R03 2013
:)Photo by: mimoza a03 2013
AMAZING night!Photo by: Lori B02 2013
Having dinnerPhoto by: Mary W01 2013
OutsidePhoto by: Rebecca W09 2012
Inside the theatre with a ...Photo by: Rebecca W09 2012
IMG_0418Photo by: Jason C08 2012
IMG_0417Photo by: Jason C08 2012
007Photo by: nag33mAustralia, 06 2012
284Photo by: Michael F04 2012
287Photo by: Michael F04 2012
166992_10150357246771761_68384 ...Photo by: nader mostafaEgypt, 11 2011
Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Jeffrey M10 2010
Michael and LianePhoto by: Michael P09 2010
The Moulin Rouge by dayPhoto by: Frances BUnited Kingdom, 05 2010
Gardens near the LouvrePhoto by: Frances BUnited Kingdom, 05 2010
Le Moulin Rouge is world famous thanks to its French Cancan, and immortalized by the painter Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec. The sumptuous shows at the Moulin Rouge feature feathers, rhinestones and sequins, fabulous settings, original music and of course... the most beautiful girls in the world.
Many international stars have performed on stage at the Moulin Rouge including Ella Fitzgerald, Liza Minnelli, Frank Sinatra and Elton John. They have all put on exceptional shows, following in the footsteps of French celebrities such as Maurice Chevalier, Jean Gabin, Edith Piaf and Yves Montand.
Moulin Rouge Paris sells out every night. By pre-booking tickets you'll lock in the price, secure seats and get the most out of your precious vacation time in Paris.
Choreographed by Bill Goodson, Feerie consists of : a troupe of 100 artists, including the 60 Doriss Girls that were recruited world-wide ; 1000 costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins, designed by Corrado Collabucci, and set up in the most famous Parisian workshops (for example, 500 pairs of custom-made shoes of the size 36 to 47, ...); sumptuous settings with shining colors and unique designs created by Gaetano Castelli and made by Italian artists; the best international and outstanding acts; and the expected return of the giant Aquarium.. all of that with music by Pierre Porte, using some 80 musicians and 60 members of the chorus.
"Feerie"; 4 main scenes created to fulfill international audiences' dreams!
"The Moulin Rouge today and yesterday, the Moulin Rouge forever"
The theatre lights switch off, the curtain is raised and the entire troupe appears on stage, under the admiring gaze of the audience who find themselves entering the Garden of the Moulin Rouge to discover the magical atmosphere of the place. A touch of nostalgia!
What kind of adventures can happen to a pirate whose boat is anchored in Indonesia? Dreams? A perfect woman's love? Once in the land, one meets priestesses, or a Gorgon in her temple surrounded by snakes, women jewels, tigresses...
Will Sandokan have the opportunity to offer his treasures to the lady of his dreams or will we be witnesses to a sacrifice of love?
The circus comes to town with its band of clowns, Siamese twins, pierrots, acrobats, jugglers, weird wild animals and six miniature horses! A colorful scene with beautiful music which ends with the great parade of the Doriss Girls and Doriss Dancers.
"The Moulin Rouge from 1900 to ..."
The Moulin Rouge pays a tribute to Parisian women throughout the years: on the 14th of July, for the Liberation of Paris.. with Java or Boogie music. Time passes and leaves space for new generations of women, more beautiful and free than ever!
At the highlight of this tribute, the Doriss Girls dance the world famous French Cancan!
Moulin Rouge Dinner Menu Options:
Subject to change at any time without notice.
- Terrine of duck foie gras Montmartre with fruit chutney OR Mistinguett king prawns with smoked spices, vegetable vartar, vinaigrette with herbs
- Sauteed corn-fed Chicken Supreme, morel cream and fresh pasta OR Cabaret baked salmon fillet, french white butter, boiled potatoes and grape Tomatoes on the Vine
- Tendresse of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce OR Gourmandise of three chocolates Echiquier pastry and crispy chocolate pearls
- Festival of Norwegian smoked salmon, Tarama, Trout Roe and Avruga, grilled toast OR Stuffed dover sole, tangy cream and young shoots in salad
- Steamed gilt head sea bream, Champagne sauce, creamed potatoes OR Valentin” Sauté of Veal, white Supreme sauce, Pilaf rice and small white onions
- Moulin Rouge Opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce OR Tendresse of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce
- Mise en Bouche
- Duck foie gras with sea salt, mango vinaigrette, “Roquette” salad and grilled toast OR Lobster thin Pie à la Parisienne, crushed tomato and lobster chiboust cream, herbs salad
- Fried sea bass fillet, creamy risotto with wood mushrooms, Meadow mushroom cream OR Sirloin steak, small fried potatoes with thyme, French Beans with fresh butter, pepper sauce
- Saint Honoré with raspberries, light whipped cream, crunchy caramel pastry
- Moulin Rouge Opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce OR Gourmandise of three chocolates Echiquier pastry and crispy chocolate pearls
Selected dates: December 21 - January 06, excluding December 31.
- Kir royal
- Green asparagus cream in scallops tartare
- Duck foie gras with sea salt in Christmas spices chutney
- Christmas poultry in two cooking styles, breast stuffed with herbs and thigh in pumpkin parmentier juice with foie gras
- "Moulin Rouge" opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce, special dessert on 24 and 25 December: Bûche de Noël Dalloyau (Traditional Yule-Log Cake)
- Mumm Champagne
Selected dates: December 31
- Carrés feuilletés pastry starters
- Green asparagus cream with black truffle in scallops tartare
- Lobster casserole with french vegetables and its smooth bisque
- Duck foie gras with sea salt with christmas spices chutney
- Mandarine orange and yuzu sorbet with vodka
- Fillet of beef "Rossini" in juice with foie gras, mushrooms fricassee and vegetables
- "Moulin Rouge Milk Delight", Milk chocolate mousse, cream with
bourbon vanilla from madagascar, roasted hazelnut dacquoise, italian
meringue and custard sauce with caramel, crispy chocolate pearls
- 1 bottle of Champagne Cristal Roederer 2004 OR Chateau Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande 2004, 2 Grand Cru Classé Bordeaux
- Soft drinks, mineral water and coffee during the evening
Selected dates: November 20, 27, December 4, 13, January 15, 29, February 5, 19, March 4, 18.
- Kir Royal
- Delight of foie gras and dry ham
- Leg of young rabbit “Grand-Mère”, potatoes gnocchi
- Meringue cake filled with ice cream