- Moulin Rouge Paris cabaret theatre show
- Cancan dancers and fabulous costumes, music and settings
- Choice of two show times with champagne
- Choice of dinner and show or show and champagne
- Moulin Rouge Paris at night is a must-see!
- Enjoy Christmas and New Year at the Moulin Rouge
- Moulin Rouge Paris is selling out fast! Lido and Paradis Latin cabaret shows in Paris still available. Book Now!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's an iconic piece of Paris in a fun neighborhood. Tickets sell out quickly, though, so book as early as you can!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The Moulin Rouge at night.Photo by: m f
- Exterior of buildingPhoto by: Mariah P
- im Rotlichtviertel von ParisPhoto by: Ulrike A
- The chaos after the doors openPhoto by: Juan T
- Great show!Photo by: Mary Uguet
United States of America, 06 2015
- Moulin RougePhoto by: yahyamet
Turkey, 06 2015
- Short Street neer the Sacra ...Photo by: T E R
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Lie wun L
- Devant au Moulin RougePhoto by: Jorge S
- Monday Night @ The Moulin ...Photo by: Paul W
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Valdeci José
Brasil, 09 2014
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Valdeci José
Brasil, 09 2014
- Revue FéeriePhoto by: Valdeci José
Brasil, 09 2014
- Moulin Rouge2Photo by: Anonymous
- Moulin RougePhoto by: Anonymous
- outside moulin RougePhoto by: Carmen50
- moulin Rouge Great ShowPhoto by: Carmen50
- Fun at Moulin RougePhoto by: Linda H
- Moulin Rouge ParisPhoto by: Mario S
Malta, 06 2014
- outside thePhoto by: nicsnnals
What You Can Expect
Le Moulin Rouge is world famous thanks to its French Cancan, and immortalized by the painter Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec. The sumptuous shows at the Moulin Rouge feature feathers, rhinestones and sequins, fabulous settings, original music and of course... the most beautiful girls in the world.
Many international stars have performed on stage at the Moulin Rouge including Ella Fitzgerald, Liza Minnelli, Frank Sinatra and Elton John. They have all put on exceptional shows, following in the footsteps of French celebrities such as Maurice Chevalier, Jean Gabin, Edith Piaf and Yves Montand.
Moulin Rouge Paris sells out every night. By pre-booking tickets you'll lock in the price, secure seats and get the most out of your precious vacation time in Paris.
Choreographed by Bill Goodson, Féerie consists of : a troupe of 100 artists, including the 60 Doriss Girls that were recruited world-wide; 1000 costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins, designed by Corrado Collabucci, and set up in the most famous Parisian workshops (for example, 500 pairs of custom-made shoes of the size 36 to 47, ...); sumptuous settings with shining colors and unique designs created by Gaetano Castelli and made by Italian artists; the best international and outstanding acts; and the expected return of the giant Aquarium.. all of that with music by Pierre Porte, using some 80 musicians and 60 members of the chorus.
"Féerie"; 4 main scenes created to fulfill international audiences' dreams!
"The Moulin Rouge today and yesterday, the Moulin Rouge forever"
The theatre lights switch off, the curtain is raised and the entire troupe appears on stage, under the admiring gaze of the audience who find themselves entering the Garden of the Moulin Rouge to discover the magical atmosphere of the place. A touch of nostalgia!
What kind of adventures can happen to a pirate whose boat is anchored in Indonesia? Dreams? A perfect woman's love? Once in the land, one meets priestesses, or a Gorgon in her temple surrounded by snakes, women jewels, tigresses...
Will Sandokan have the opportunity to offer his treasures to the lady of his dreams or will we be witnesses to a sacrifice of love?
The circus comes to town with its band of clowns, Siamese twins, pierrots, acrobats, jugglers, weird wild animals and six miniature horses! A colorful scene with beautiful music which ends with the great parade of the Doriss Girls and Doriss Dancers.
"The Moulin Rouge from 1900 to ..."
The Moulin Rouge pays a tribute to Parisian women throughout the years: on the 14th of July, for the Liberation of Paris.. with Java or Boogie music. Time passes and leaves space for new generations of women, more beautiful and free than ever!
At the highlight of this tribute, the Doriss Girls dance the world famous French Cancan!
Subject to change at any time without notice.Vegetarian and vegan menu available.
- Homemade Paté in a Pastry Crust, Dombes Duckling, Veal belly, Poultry Breast, Beef Jelly with Port Wine OR Scottish Smoked Salmon, Whipped Cream with Lime, Blinis
- Cod Fish on a bed of black squid ink risotto, shellfish, emulsion of aged parmesan cheese OR breast of duck with satay sauce, wok of mixed vegetables with coriander, soya shoots
- Lime and Lemon Meringue Tartlet OR gourmandise of three chocolates “Echiquier” pastry, crispy chocolate pearls
- Blancmange of lemon-sole, fine avocado carpaccio, pomelos supreme, vegetable shoot OR Scottish salmon marinated with Vodka, iceberg salad with crunchy vegetables
- Skewer of sea scallops, lentils thicken with raw Foie Gras and chive OR breast of roasted chicken from the Landes Region, shellfish bisque , fricassee of seasonal vegetables
- “Opera“ pastry, chocolate hazelnut sauce OR Lime and Lemon Meringue Tartlet
- Mise en Bouche
- Snow crab legs, quinoa with exotic fruits, mango chutney OR slice of pan fried Foie Gras, “Puck” of beets confit with sweet spices and red wine, sprouts of Arugula
- Fillet of marinated John-Dory gently baked in the oven served with a Dieppoise sauce, mushrooms cooked in lemon juice and butter, shrimps, mussels, solferino of Vegetables OR Roasted Veal Loin, Trio of Carrots with Ginger Caramel, Scallion,
small beet, heart of Romaine lettuce, simple juice
- Lime and Lemon Meringue Tartlet OR Opera Pastry, Chocolate Hazelnut Sauce OR Exotic “Tendresse”, Mango & Passion Fruit
Selected dates: December 23 - January 03, excluding December 31.
- Kir royal
- Christmas Amuse-bouche
- Sea scallops tartar in pumpkin cappuccino
- Duck Foie Gras Ballotine, candied apple, caramelized chutney of Quince
- Truffled breast of bresse poultry, mixed old-style vegetables with truffle butter, poulette sauce
- "Moulin Rouge" opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce.
- On 24 and 25 December: Bûche de Noël Dalloyau (Traditional Yule-Log Cake from Maison Dalloyau)
- Half a bottle of Champagne Laurent Perrier per couple
NEW YEAR'S EVE MENU:
- Champagne Rosé Cuvée Alexandra 2004, Maison Laurent-Perrier as welcome drink
- Assortment of Canapés
- Scallops carpaccio with imperial caviar from Sologne, crunchy Brussels sprouts leaf, Granny Smith apple
- Open lobster ravioli on a lobster, truffle and Leeks Bisque
- Apple and manzana granita
- French veal Medallion, crunchy buckwheat tuile, pan fried wild mushrooms, winter vegetables and gravy
- New Year Desert
- Coffee and Delights
- 1 bottle of Champagne Grand Siècle, Maison Laurent-Perrier ou/or Château Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande 2004, 2ème Grand Cru Classé Bordeaux
- Soft drinks, mineral water and coffee during the evening
February 13 and 14
- Marinated sea bass tartare and cream of sweet potato
- Sea scallops and king prawn duo, confit fennel "Paysanne" style, Dublin Bay prawns bisque
- Roasted fillet of veal in gravy, whipped potato with taggiasche olives, fricassee of chanterelle mushrooms with almonds
- Genoise cake "Rose d'amour", with a cream of vanilla and raspberry purée scented with rose
- Half a bottle of Billecart-Salmon Rosé Champagne and souvenir of the Moulin Rouge per couple
WOW!!! This is a MUST DO! Probably my 1 in Paris - we had an awesome time and the show was amazing! We selected the Show with Champagne option but when we arrived the dinner with show option looked great also. They had performances during dinner, had I known we may have changed our selection. Overall I would 100 recommend seeing this Fabulous Entertaining Variety Show! Once in a Lifetime Event!
Great show well worth entry fee. Lots of varied entertainment in the show. Champagne included. Thoroughly enjoyed.
Great fun. The costumes are amazing.
Best show ever.
Outstanding! My girlfriend and I had an absolutely amazing time in Paris. the food, the people, the history, culture, accommodations.....all superb. i couldn't have asked for a better trip. The only problem was that I really didn't want to leave!
This show was exactly what we expected. Our tickets were accepted and we experienced no problems. We really enjoyed the show
this show is amazing and thats coming from someone that normal don't do shows i took my gorgeous women for her birthday it was one of her dreams to see this show and it surpassed all her dreams every one needs to see this show before they snuff it
After reading some reviews about Moulin Rouge on here and on other sites I was worried that we would not enjoy ourselves, however it was incredible!! A lot of people complain about having to wait in the queue for a long time and that it was crammed, but I did not find this to be a large problem. Yes you have to queue, but if you are with someone or a group the time goes quickly. Our seats were very good, just off centre so we had no problem seeing at all! The only small complaint is that my boyfriend and I were sat on a table of 4 with another couple, however we did not let this bother us too much. The package included a bottle of champagne which lasted us the whole show. We thoroughly enjoyed all the acts, we loved the intermission acts - the rollerskating duo and the 3 male comedy gymnasts were incredible. I would definitely recommend this show to anyone and it's a must do in Paris