- Moulin Rouge Paris cabaret theatre show
- Cancan dancers and fabulous costumes, music and settings
- Choice of two show times with champagne
- Choice of dinner and show or show and champagne
- Moulin Rouge Paris at night is a must-see!
- Christmas Week at the Moulin Rouge from December 20 through to January 05
- Moulin Rouge Paris is selling out fast! Lido and Paradis Latin cabaret shows in Paris still available. Book Now!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's an iconic piece of Paris in a fun neighborhood. Tickets sell out quickly, though, so book as early as you can!
Recent Photos of This Tour
The Moulin Rouge at night.Photo by: m f
Fun at Moulin RougePhoto by: Linda H
Moulin Rouge ParisPhoto by: Mario S
Malta, 06 2014
outside thePhoto by: nicsnnals
Enjoying a glass of wine ...Photo by: Jacqueline M
Celebrate Paris! (April 2014)Photo by: margorman
Our DessertPhoto by: Lyn
Clint and SuePhoto by: Charlotte V
Doug and CharlottePhoto by: Charlotte V
Clint and SuePhoto by: Charlotte V
Doug and CharlottePhoto by: Charlotte V
Moulin RougePhoto by: taball
Israel, 09 2013
Moulin SelfiePhoto by: Lee M
Moulin Rouge Night!Photo by: Lee M
Moulin RougePhoto by: Jan Fourie
South Africa, 09 2013
Inside the Moulin RougePhoto by: hannahdaisy
Em frente ao Moulin RougePhoto by: Robson Alex d
Our seatsPhoto by: Belinda H
MOULIN ROUGEPhoto by: LILIAN N R
USA, 06 2013
Moulin RougePhoto by: Elisha S
What You Can Expect
Le Moulin Rouge is world famous thanks to its French Cancan, and immortalized by the painter Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec. The sumptuous shows at the Moulin Rouge feature feathers, rhinestones and sequins, fabulous settings, original music and of course... the most beautiful girls in the world.
Many international stars have performed on stage at the Moulin Rouge including Ella Fitzgerald, Liza Minnelli, Frank Sinatra and Elton John. They have all put on exceptional shows, following in the footsteps of French celebrities such as Maurice Chevalier, Jean Gabin, Edith Piaf and Yves Montand.
Moulin Rouge Paris sells out every night. By pre-booking tickets you'll lock in the price, secure seats and get the most out of your precious vacation time in Paris.
Choreographed by Bill Goodson, Féerie consists of : a troupe of 100 artists, including the 60 Doriss Girls that were recruited world-wide; 1000 costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins, designed by Corrado Collabucci, and set up in the most famous Parisian workshops (for example, 500 pairs of custom-made shoes of the size 36 to 47, ...); sumptuous settings with shining colors and unique designs created by Gaetano Castelli and made by Italian artists; the best international and outstanding acts; and the expected return of the giant Aquarium.. all of that with music by Pierre Porte, using some 80 musicians and 60 members of the chorus.
"Féerie"; 4 main scenes created to fulfill international audiences' dreams!
"The Moulin Rouge today and yesterday, the Moulin Rouge forever"
The theatre lights switch off, the curtain is raised and the entire troupe appears on stage, under the admiring gaze of the audience who find themselves entering the Garden of the Moulin Rouge to discover the magical atmosphere of the place. A touch of nostalgia!
What kind of adventures can happen to a pirate whose boat is anchored in Indonesia? Dreams? A perfect woman's love? Once in the land, one meets priestesses, or a Gorgon in her temple surrounded by snakes, women jewels, tigresses...
Will Sandokan have the opportunity to offer his treasures to the lady of his dreams or will we be witnesses to a sacrifice of love?
The circus comes to town with its band of clowns, Siamese twins, pierrots, acrobats, jugglers, weird wild animals and six miniature horses! A colorful scene with beautiful music which ends with the great parade of the Doriss Girls and Doriss Dancers.
"The Moulin Rouge from 1900 to ..."
The Moulin Rouge pays a tribute to Parisian women throughout the years: on the 14th of July, for the Liberation of Paris.. with Java or Boogie music. Time passes and leaves space for new generations of women, more beautiful and free than ever!
At the highlight of this tribute, the Doriss Girls dance the world famous French Cancan!
Moulin Rouge Dinner Menu Options:
Subject to change at any time without notice.
- Terrine of duck foie gras Montmartre with fruit chutney OR Mistinguett king prawns with smoked spices, vegetable tartar, vinaigrette with herbs
- "Frou Frou" sauteed corn-fed chicken supreme, morel cream and fresh pasta OR "Cabaret" baked salmon fillet, french white butter, boiled potatoes and tomatoes on the vine
- "Tendresse" of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce OR Gourmandise of three chocolates Echiquier pastry and crispy chocolate pearls
- "Festival" of Norwegian smoked salmon, tarama, trout roe and avruga with grilled toast OR "Féerie" stuffed dover sole, tangy cream and baby salad shoots
- Steamed gilt head sea bream, Champagne sauce, creamed potatoes OR "Valentin” sauté of veal, white supreme sauce, Pilaf rice and small white onions
- Opera "Moulin Rouge" pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce OR Tendresse of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce
- Mise en Bouche
- Duck foie gras with sea salt, mango vinaigrette, “Roquette” salad and grilled toast OR crunchy salad with lobster, chilled avocado and Parmesan flakes
- Fried sea bass fillet, creamy risotto with field mushrooms and mushroom cream OR fillet of beef "1889", small fried potatoes with thyme, French Beans with fresh butter, pepper sauce
- "Saint Honoré" with raspberries, lightly whipped cream and crunchy caramel pastry OR Opera "Moulin Rouge" pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce OR Gourmandise of three chocolates Echiquier pastry and crispy chocolate pearls
4-COURSE CHRISTMAS MENU:
Selected dates: December 20 - January 05, excluding December 31.
- Kir royal
- Sea scallops tartar in pumpkin cappuccino
- Duck foie gras with sea salt in Christmas-spiced chutney
- Christmas poultry with chestnut stuffing, fricassée of wild mushrooms and potato purée with butter
- "Moulin Rouge" opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce. On 24 and 25 December: Bûche de Noël Dalloyau (Traditional Yule-Log Cake from Maison Dalloyau)
- Half a bottle of G.H.Mumm Champagne per couple
5-COURSE NEW YEAR'S EVE MENU:
Selected dates: December 31
- Light pastry medly
- Petrovskaya Royal Caviar, small blinis and Isigny double cream
- Baked sea scallops casserole
- Scampi bisque, potato mousseline with butter
- Pear and mandarin orange sorbet with a taste of Indian Bergamot and iced vodka
- Fillet of beef with pan-fried foie gras, crispy agata potatoes, golden vegetables and a rich jus
- "Moulin Rouge Velvet Fruits"; Raspberry delight, vanilla cream with orange, calisson biscuit with almonds, raspberry sauce and Champagne sorbet
- Chocolates and macaroons from Maison Dalloyau
- Champagne Perrier-Jouët Cuvée Belle Epoque Rosé OR Chateau Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande 2004, 2eme Grand Cru Classé Bordeaux
- Soft drinks, mineral water and coffee during the evening
4-COURSE VALENTINE'S MENU:
February 14 and 15
- King prawn tartare with seasoned cream of pumpkin soup
- Baked sea scallops with a scampi bisque and buttery potato purée
- Tender chicken with foie gras, mixed vegetables, herb oil and gourmet jus
- Chocolate Carré d'Amour with crunchy hazlenuts
- Half a bottle of Billecart-Salmon Rosé Champagne
We were recommended this by a friend. When we saw the cost for the evening I nearly fell off my seat! However, we decided it was something worth doing, and most certainly didn't regret the evening! This show is spectacular. So unlike anything you would get to see most of the time. The costumes and the showmanship were amazing, but without compromise to the quality of the signing and dancing - delivered by the cast in a slick and professional manner. We would love to go again and have already recommended the Moulin Rouge to many. Our only criticism of the evening is the way you are jammed in like sardines, and some of the tables set up with one half with their back to the stage - my husband had a crick in his neck for days afterwards! The quality of the food is also average. However, the show is an absolute must-see so a big thumbs up from me.
Great show, booking through viator was easy enough and I don't think we overpaid compared to other people on the same night. Good service :)