This New Year’s tour operates with limited availability -- just three tours on New Year’s Eve and three tours on New Year’s Day; book now to secure your spot!
- Skip-the-line access to the Eiffel Tower on New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day
- Choose from three tour times!
- Sip on Champagne, then put on a party hat and blow party horns to ring in 2013
- Learn about the Eiffel Tower’s history and tour the 2nd level with your expert guide
- Visit the 1st and 3rd levels of the Eiffel Tower independently after your tour
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 20 people ensures a more personalized experience
Toast the arrival of 2013 with a glass or two of Champagne and your guide will give you a party hat to wear and a horn to blow before you head up the tower! With your skip-the-line entrance ticket, pass the long lines outside and head straight up to the second level.
Eiffel Tower Second Level
Upon reaching the second level, your guide will give you plenty of time to wander around and take in the best views of Paris. As you explore both tiers of the second level, listen to your guide recount fun anecdotes and crazy stunts from the tower’s past, such as when planes flew under it.
Eiffel Tower First Level and the Eiffel Tower Summit (Third Level)
When your tour ends, your time on the Eiffel Tower doesn’t have to! The tour price also includes a ticket to both the first level and the summit of the tower. At the summit, purchase another glass of Champagne, if you wish, to ring in 2013. The skip-the-line access you receive for the first two levels does not include the third level; everyone must wait for one elevator, but the line doesn't usually last longer than 30 minutes – a short time to wait to stand at the top of the Eiffel Tower at New Year!
This tour provides skip-the-line access, but is subject to all procedures and security requirements of the Eiffel Tower.