- Comprehensive tour of Normandy's D-Day sites from Paris
- Visit to Omaha Beach Museum
- Drive along Juno and Gold Beaches
- Lunch at Caen Memorial
- Illuminating commentary from your expert guide-interpreter
- All transportation and transfers included
- Omaha Beach and Arromanches' artificial harbour
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The tour guide gives so much insight into these historic sites. And the included lunch is tasty and served in a picturesque setting. A full and fascinating day!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Lou outside the WWII Memorial ...Photo by: guadalupe d
- The Price of FreedomPhoto by: rjpont
- The view from the German ...Photo by: Frank R
- Channel coast at peacePhoto by: Frank R
- American CemetaryPhoto by: Valerie D
- The beaches are an inspiring ...Photo by: Jesse M
- American cemetaryPhoto by: Chris M
- Omaha BeachPhoto by: Chris M
- Pointe du HocPhoto by: Chris M
- American CemeteryPhoto by: Phil
New Zealand, 12 2014
- Pointe du HocPhoto by: Phil
New Zealand, 12 2014
- Cannon Pill BoxPhoto by: Jim C
- Ponte du HocPhoto by: Jim C
- Omaha BeachPhoto by: Jim C
- national cemeteryPhoto by: Michael M
- Bunker out Point Du HocPhoto by: Russell B
- NormandyPhoto by: Carlos M
- So many sacrificed for our ...Photo by: Timothy B
- This says it all for our ...Photo by: Timothy B
- Omaha BeachPhoto by: Kevin M
What You Can Expect
Your drive through the picturesque Normandy countryside takes you to the Caen Memorial, devoted to illustrations and films about the Second World War and the Normandy landings of June 1944.
After lunch at the Memorial, visit the Pointe du Hoc, a German defense position that was heroically taken by US soldiers during World War II. Continue to the American cemetery of Saint-Laurent, the final resting place of almost 10,000 soldiers. You will also have free time at Omaha Beach to reflect on the site's moving history and visit the Omaha Beach Visitor Center, which describes the American soldiers' operations on the famous beach in June 1944.
Before returning to Paris, stop at the Canadian Memorial at Juno beach and Arromanches to see the remains of the artificial landing harbor that was built by the Allies in less than 15 days.
I was completely satisfied with the tour and all of the extras that I was able to set up from my living room at home. I purchased the extra service of the taxi from my hotel and also the return. The taxi arrived at 6:00 am to pick me up and I arrived in plenty of time at the bus depot to take care of all the ticket and paperwork. The trip was packed with information and our guide, Isabell was very knowledgeable and made history alive. At the end of a very long day we arrived back at the Paris bus depot and I was glad to have a return taxi to drive me back to my hotel. Everything was included and I was enjoyed the ample lunch along with a bottle of wine. Just Great!
This was the highlight of our stay in France. Our tour guide Marie was fantastic and all the sites were excellent! Well worth taking this day trip in.
This tour was enlightening and moving. I had no idea of the power and bravery our troops provided in this history changing battle.
Money and time week spent!
EXCELLENT tour guide. Very informed and keep a group of 33 with multiple stops over 14 hours well in step! LONG day to/from Paris, but well worth it.
Long day but well worth the time and experience.
Exceptional day and lifetime experience. A very long day but most enjoyable. We liked the fact that the tour offered a pick up and deliver option which made it an easy choice.
We really enjoyed the tour being able to see all the beaches, the Memorial site, and the Museum. Our guide was very informative and lunch at a farm house was excellent. The tour provided an opportunity to explore the beaches and spend enough time at the Normandy Memorial.
It was truly a great experience
Perfect tour of the Normandy beaches and museum. Guides very knowledgeable.