You’ll visit five chocolate boutiques, where you’ll enjoy free tastings of delectable Parisian treats. This small-group walking tour is limited to 10 people, ensuring personalized attention from your guide.
- Chocolate walking tour of Paris
- Walk through Paris' sophisticated 1st arrondissement
- Learn about the history of French chocolate
- See famous sights like the Louvre and the Place de la Concorde
- FREE tastings in five of the most exclusive chocolate boutiques!
- Small group limited to 10 people for a more intimate experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
With a maximum of only 10 people per group, this small-group tour ensures a more intimate experience. The relaxed pace allows you to browse the specialties at each chocolate boutique, ask questions and make purchases if you wish. As you travel from shop to shop, you’ll see some of Paris’ most famous sights, like the Louvre, the Place de la Concorde, the opera house and the Champs-Élysées.
The tour was amazing. Caroline was very knowledgable and engaging. She included a lot of the history of Paris and the neighborhoods we were walking through. I would definitely book another tour with her.
Excellent. Highly recommended. Tour leader was very friendly and knows her chocolate. This trip was one of my Paris highlights.