- Chocolate walking tour of Paris
- Walk through Paris' sophisticated 1st arrondissement, from Place de la Concorde through St Honore until Opera Garnier
- Learn about the history of French chocolate
- See famous sights like the Louvre and the Place de la Concorde
- FREE tastings in five of the most exclusive chocolate boutiques!
- Small group limited to 8 people for a more intimate experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Had such a fun time on this tour. Guide was so sweet and answered so many questions about Paris for us. She even took us to the metro after the tour, helped us buy tickets and put us on the right train to get back to our hotel. Her name was Melissa. Definitely worth the time and money.
Guide was fantastic and had lots of other information about Paris, not only chocolate.
friendly, knowledgeable guide luisa with tasty, and interesting treats along the way.
The tour guide was friendly, informative, and entertaining. The chocolates were wonderful. A delightful experience.
Really great trip! Our tour guide, Christine, was absolutely lovely and made us feel very welcome. I learnt a lot, not just about chocolate, but about Paris and its history as well. Would definitely recommend this tour.
Our tour guide Mr. David was AMAZING! We really enjoyed visiting of all the chocolate boutiques : Still much more of tastes to explore in future :
We had a private tour and we loved every tasty minute of it. Our guide was lovely and explained everything that we could ever want to know about chocolate. This was a true delight.
Loved our guide David who was ss friendly and included
The history of the areas we walked thru. Very generous tasting opportunities
and we were never rushed even though my 88 year old
aunt walked quite slowly. Highly recommended !!
Fabulous! I had no idea what an art form chocolate making was, especially in Paris! Louisa was a wonderful guide!