- 1.5-hour Paris Christmas lights tour
- Admire the 150,000 lights illuminating the Champs-Elysées at Christmas
- Pass famous city sites such as the Palais Garnier, the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum
- Snuggle under your warm winter blanket with a hot drink (provided)
- Discover illuminated city squares and monuments
- Learn of Paris history and heritage from the informative on-board commentary
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Just amazing! It was a little bit cold but it was worth every second, highly recommend!
Me and my wife took this tour. It was not hard to find where the bus pickup was as it was right outside their office on rue revoli
The lights were fantastic, Paris is an amazing place at Christmas and to see it from the top of a double decker bus is the way to go. Blanket and poncho were supplied but not needed on our night.
This tour was most magical. To see the Eiffel Tower and Champs Elyees lit for Christmas was lovely. I would recommend to everyone.
Great night with great views! Was worth sitting in the cold just to see the amazing sights!
Wonderful night-time tour of main attractions in Paris. Nice amount of time and stayed warm up till the end.
We did this tour in our last night in Paris, it was a magical way to finish the Paris part of our holiday. I would thoroughly recommend booking with Viator we did three tours in Paris with this group and having been unable to book one on line the tour guide organised one for us on the spot for later the same day so we didn't miss out. It was great.
Very beautiful wat to see the lights. Tour was exactly as described in the brochures
the problem was the instructions regarding the meeting place. it was written garnier hotel, but actually it was near your office. we almost missed the tour.
besides that, it was great.