- Paris Christmas lights tour
- Onboard commentary
- Introduction to Paris's layout and famous sights
- Warm blankets and a hot drink provided
- Short but comprehensive night tour through Paris's illuminated squares and monuments
- Admire more than 150,000 lights that illuminate the Champs-Élysées at Christmas
Snuggle under a blanket and sip a warm drink of tea, coffee or hot chocolate as you see Paris’s beautiful architecture, monuments and history light up the night. If you’re spending Christmas in Paris, this nighttime bus tour will make for a truly memorable holiday!
Reviewed by Croatiagirl, Croatia, September 2012
Reviewed by Thomas C, January 2013
A well thought out tour, and with ponchos provided since it was a bit wet which I found really thoughtful. Had the weather been clear, I can see that this would have been a really nice night! A beautiful way to see a beautiful city.