- Segway tour of Paris
- Numbers limited to a maximum of 8, ensuring personalized attention from your tour leader
- Choice of morning, afternoon or night tours
- Audio guide provides entertaining and informative commentary
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is very possibly the coolest way to tour Paris. The Segway is easy to handle, the guides are fabulous and there are plenty of photo stops!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Learning to Segway in parisPhoto by: Daniel Z
- King Louis who?Photo by: Michelle K
- Louvre MuseumPhoto by: Marian K
- Brian_SegwayPhoto by: Brian S
- Fantastic Photo Opportunities ...Photo by: Alan M
- 2011 Paris-321DSC_1052_copyPhoto by: Ron D
- segway tourPhoto by: Fiona B
- An AWESOME 4 hours on Segways ...Photo by: Linda C
USA, 08 2010
- Riding a Segway in ParisPhoto by: Craig B
USA, 07 2010
- Paris segway tourPhoto by: Anonymous
- Awesome Segway tourPhoto by: Daryl W
Australia, 07 2010
- segway tourPhoto by: Gillian H
United Kingdom, 10 2009
- Eiffel Tower, ParisPhoto by: Kristine S
USA, 09 2009
- Outside the Eiffel Tour ...Photo by: Emma M
United Kingdom, 08 2009
- Getting our "Seg Legs"Photo by: Emma M
United Kingdom, 08 2009
- Posing for a PicturePhoto by: John M
Canada, 08 2009
- History LessonPhoto by: John M
Canada, 08 2009
- Segway Tour ParisPhoto by: Simon L
Australia, 08 2008
- The start of our tourPhoto by: Anonymous
- Segway City Tour of Paris!!Photo by: Lynn M
What You Can Expect
Receive a 30-minute safety briefing and with the help of your guide, practice using your Segway. The Segway is suitable for anyone aged 12 and older and weighing between 100lbs (45kg) and 260lbs (117kg). Once you’re comfortable, set off after your guide.
Cruise effortlessly through the parks and sidewalks of Paris while receiving informative historical and current-day information. Along the way, enjoy photo ops and assistance from your guide as needed.
Tour highlights include:
- The Rodin Museum
- Les Invalides
- Assemble Nationale
- Place de la Concorde
- The Orsay Museum
- The Eiffel Tower
- Napoleon's Tomb
- The Louvre Museum
- Ecole Militaire
Victor was amazing! My fiancé and I have never done a Segway tour before. Victor spent time with both of us to ensure we were comfortable before starting the tour. It was a great was to see Paris in a different way. They had a bag on the Segway, so I could take my purse and camera! Huge plus!
Fabulous! What fun and the guide was very knowledgeable and informative.
great tour. Nicole is a very engaging tour guide and the instruction and route were very well planned. You won't be hearing lots of typical stuff, she has some fun facts along with real history.
It was pouring with rain and freezing cold but we LOVED IT! It was quick to learn with a great teacher and he was an informative guide making seeing the sights of Paris fun and interesting. He even stopped so we could grab a coffee when we got too chilly - thoroughly recommended!
One of the best things we did in Paris. Our guide was from Venezuela and was really nice and knowledgeable aside speaking perfect French English Spanish. The segway is really easy to control and the short training before the tour was perfect.small bag to put your belongings
Victor was fantastic! We have done several segway tours and this was in the top 3 mostly because Victor was an excellent guide! We HIGHLY recommend this tour!
Great tour and guide. Highly recommend for families..
What a wonderful way of visiting Paris! We are beyond happy we did this tour. It was well organized, informative and so much fun.
This is an awesome way to spend 4 hours seeing a lot in the great city of Paris! Our guide, David, did a wonderful job telling us the history of all of the sites while making sure all of our questions were answered. Make sure you reserve a Segway when you visit!!
Wonderful experience! This is the best way to see a lot in one day, great overview of the city. Our guide knew a lot of history! One improvement would be to have earpieces so he could communicate as we ride the segways like they do in San Francisco. Also this allows us to keep riding while we listen, instead of having to stop a lot. BUT.... it was a fantastic tour.