- Segway tour of Paris
- Numbers limited to a maximum of 8, ensuring personalized attention from your tour leader
- Choice of morning, afternoon or night tours
- Audio guide provides entertaining and informative commentary
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is very possibly the coolest way to tour Paris. The Segway is easy to handle, the guides are fabulous and there are plenty of photo stops!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Learning to Segway in parisPhoto by: Daniel Z
- King Louis who?Photo by: Michelle K
- Louvre MuseumPhoto by: Marian K
- Brian_SegwayPhoto by: Brian S
- Fantastic Photo Opportunities ...Photo by: Alan M
- 2011 Paris-321DSC_1052_copyPhoto by: Ron D
- segway tourPhoto by: Fiona B
- An AWESOME 4 hours on Segways ...Photo by: Linda C
USA, 08 2010
- Riding a Segway in ParisPhoto by: Craig B
USA, 07 2010
- Paris segway tourPhoto by: Anonymous
- Awesome Segway tourPhoto by: Daryl W
Australia, 07 2010
- segway tourPhoto by: Gillian H
United Kingdom, 10 2009
- Eiffel Tower, ParisPhoto by: Kristine S
USA, 09 2009
- Outside the Eiffel Tour ...Photo by: Emma M
United Kingdom, 08 2009
- Getting our "Seg Legs"Photo by: Emma M
United Kingdom, 08 2009
- Posing for a PicturePhoto by: John M
Canada, 08 2009
- History LessonPhoto by: John M
Canada, 08 2009
- Segway Tour ParisPhoto by: Simon L
Australia, 08 2008
- The start of our tourPhoto by: Anonymous
- 150 years-Still Going!Photo by: Kathleen P J
What You Can Expect
The tours are limited to 8 clients with 1 guide so you can count on a great, intimate experience. Discover what it's like to be a Parisian celebrity as everyone, and we mean everyone, turns to watch you glide by!
Each tour begins with a 30 minute "orientation session". You can practice on the Segways until you feel comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Paris. The Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone aged 12 and older and weighing between 100lbs (45kg) and 260lbs (117kg).
Tour Highlights include:
- The Eiffel Tower
- Napoleon's Tomb
- The Louvre Museum
- Ecole Militaire
- The Rodin Museum
- Les Invalides
- Place de la Concorde
- The Orsay Museum
- Assemble Nationale
Stephen was our tour guide - he was great. He had lots of energy morning tour and knowledge of Paris.
One of the best experienced we had during our Paris tour last august 23, 2015. Me and my husband had a great time roaming around Paris with segway and it was very convenient. At first I was so skeptic riding my segasaurus, that was the name of my segway if im not mistaken hehehe, because it was my first time and the segway was fighting me. It won't stop when had to but everything went well. My husband also love his horse he called his segway that way ..., And our tour guide i forgot his name, am sorry was very attentive with our needs and very calm and friendly. He made our Paris City Segway Tour a memorable one. Thanks! I would highly recommend this to everyone and you will not regret.
Absolutely loved our Segway tour, our guide was extremely good with a little humour thrown in. We did this after being in Paris for 4 days but wished we had started our visit to Paris with it. would certainly start a visit at a new destination with a Segway tour if available next time.
Awesome!!! Love the people at the bike shop!
this was a fantastic way to cover a good distance around Paris. Segway was very easy to manoeuvre. Our guide was just brilliant gave an account different from some of the boring repetative ones you come across. I did the 2pm tour so as to feel comfortable but in hindsight I shouldv'e done the evening one as I was very comfortable with them. Do not leave Paris without doing this tour
We had a fantastic time, the guide was friendly, knowledgeable and showed us Paris in a great tour!!
Although we were apprehensive, Lauren, our guide, was very helpful and kind during the tour. Although we had a few accidents me included.., the tour was a lot of fun and it was an awesome way to cover a lot of ground. Very cool experience!!
Amazing - we would highly recommend this tour as a fabulous and fun way to see Paris. Our guide Jill was brilliant and all those at the base tour office were very helpful.
The tour guide was brilliant as was using the segways.
I would highly recommend this tour, one of our highlights,
Best way I've toured a city, great fun, Johnny was excellent guide.nhighly recommend you try a Segway if you get the chance. Great for the young and the young at heart