- Segway tour of Paris
- Numbers limited to a maximum of 8, ensuring personalized attention from your tour leader
- Choice of morning, afternoon or night tours
- Audio guide provides entertaining and informative commentary
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is very possibly the coolest way to tour Paris. The Segway is easy to handle, the guides are fabulous and there are plenty of photo stops!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Learning to Segway in parisPhoto by: Daniel Z
- King Louis who?Photo by: Michelle K
- Louvre MuseumPhoto by: Marian K
- Brian_SegwayPhoto by: Brian S
- Fantastic Photo Opportunities ...Photo by: Alan M
- 2011 Paris-321DSC_1052_copyPhoto by: Ron D
- segway tourPhoto by: Fiona B
- An AWESOME 4 hours on Segways ...Photo by: Linda C
USA, 08 2010
- Riding a Segway in ParisPhoto by: Craig B
USA, 07 2010
- Paris segway tourPhoto by: Anonymous
- Awesome Segway tourPhoto by: Daryl W
Australia, 07 2010
- segway tourPhoto by: Gillian H
United Kingdom, 10 2009
- Eiffel Tower, ParisPhoto by: Kristine S
USA, 09 2009
- Outside the Eiffel Tour ...Photo by: Emma M
United Kingdom, 08 2009
- Getting our "Seg Legs"Photo by: Emma M
United Kingdom, 08 2009
- Posing for a PicturePhoto by: John M
Canada, 08 2009
- History LessonPhoto by: John M
Canada, 08 2009
- Segway Tour ParisPhoto by: Simon L
Australia, 08 2008
- The start of our tourPhoto by: Anonymous
- Paris Segway TourPhoto by: Heather B
USA, 01 2016
What You Can Expect
Receive a 30-minute safety briefing and with the help of your guide, practice using your Segway. The Segway is suitable for anyone aged 12 and older and weighing between 100lbs (45kg) and 260lbs (117kg). Once you’re comfortable, set off after your guide.
Cruise effortlessly through the parks and sidewalks of Paris while receiving informative historical and current-day information. Along the way, enjoy photo ops and assistance from your guide as needed.
Tour highlights include:
- The Rodin Museum
- Les Invalides
- Assemble Nationale
- Place de la Concorde
- The Orsay Museum
- The Eiffel Tower
- Napoleon's Tomb
- The Louvre Museum
- Ecole Militaire
Simon was terrific at guiding us safely through Paris. His knowledge and easy delivery of Parisian history added so much to our appreciate of the sites we were seeing. The Segway was easier to ride than I thought it would be and every time I looked over at my daughter she had a huge grin on her face. Really appreciated both Fat Tire tours as well as the women in the office who took the time to find us an outstanding restaurant to celebrate New Year's Eve dinner at the last moment. Terrific group of people. Thanks to all of you who helped make our trip so special!
Absolutely the best way to see Paris! We wouldn't have been able to fit everything in that we wanted to see without this informative tour. Our guide Lauren was awesome - she was funny, enthusiastic and knowledgeable. She shared lots of history of the city and even gave us tips for our other things to do on our vacation. Book this tour, you won't be disappointed!
great experience and a good way of seeing Paris, also a laugh on the segway!
Excellent tour of major spots in Paris. Guide was knowledge and riding a Segway is much fun.
Stephen was our tour guide - he was great. He had lots of energy morning tour and knowledge of Paris.
One of the best experienced we had during our Paris tour last august 23, 2015. Me and my husband had a great time roaming around Paris with segway and it was very convenient. At first I was so skeptic riding my segasaurus, that was the name of my segway if im not mistaken hehehe, because it was my first time and the segway was fighting me. It won't stop when had to but everything went well. My husband also love his horse he called his segway that way ..., And our tour guide i forgot his name, am sorry was very attentive with our needs and very calm and friendly. He made our Paris City Segway Tour a memorable one. Thanks! I would highly recommend this to everyone and you will not regret.
Absolutely loved our Segway tour, our guide was extremely good with a little humour thrown in. We did this after being in Paris for 4 days but wished we had started our visit to Paris with it. would certainly start a visit at a new destination with a Segway tour if available next time.
Awesome!!! Love the people at the bike shop!
this was a fantastic way to cover a good distance around Paris. Segway was very easy to manoeuvre. Our guide was just brilliant gave an account different from some of the boring repetative ones you come across. I did the 2pm tour so as to feel comfortable but in hindsight I shouldv'e done the evening one as I was very comfortable with them. Do not leave Paris without doing this tour
We had a fantastic time, the guide was friendly, knowledgeable and showed us Paris in a great tour!!