Book between July 1st and July 7th, 2016 and travel until December 31st, 2016 to save 25% off our previously offered price!
- Segway tour of Paris
- Numbers limited to a maximum of 8, ensuring personalized attention from your tour leader
- Choice of morning, afternoon or night tours
- Audio guide provides entertaining and informative commentary
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is very possibly the coolest way to tour Paris. The Segway is easy to handle, the guides are fabulous and there are plenty of photo stops!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Learning to Segway in parisPhoto by: Daniel Z
- King Louis who?Photo by: Michelle K
- Louvre MuseumPhoto by: Marian K
- Brian_SegwayPhoto by: Brian S
- Fantastic Photo Opportunities ...Photo by: Alan M
- 2011 Paris-321DSC_1052_copyPhoto by: Ron D
- segway tourPhoto by: Fiona B
- An AWESOME 4 hours on Segways ...Photo by: Linda C
USA, 08 2010
- Riding a Segway in ParisPhoto by: Craig B
USA, 07 2010
- Paris segway tourPhoto by: Anonymous
- Awesome Segway tourPhoto by: Daryl W
Australia, 07 2010
- segway tourPhoto by: Gillian H
United Kingdom, 10 2009
- Eiffel Tower, ParisPhoto by: Kristine S
USA, 09 2009
- Outside the Eiffel Tour ...Photo by: Emma M
United Kingdom, 08 2009
- Getting our "Seg Legs"Photo by: Emma M
United Kingdom, 08 2009
- Posing for a PicturePhoto by: John M
Canada, 08 2009
- History LessonPhoto by: John M
Canada, 08 2009
- Segway Tour ParisPhoto by: Simon L
Australia, 08 2008
- The start of our tourPhoto by: Anonymous
- my 12 year oldPhoto by: jason a
What You Can Expect
Receive a 30-minute safety briefing and with the help of your guide, practice using your Segway. The Segway is suitable for anyone aged 12 and older and weighing between 100lbs (45kg) and 260lbs (117kg). Once you’re comfortable, set off after your guide.
Cruise effortlessly through the parks and sidewalks of Paris while receiving informative historical and current-day information. Along the way, enjoy photo ops and assistance from your guide as needed.
Tour highlights include:
- The Rodin Museum
- Les Invalides
- Assemble Nationale
- Place de la Concorde
- The Orsay Museum
- The Eiffel Tower
- Napoleon's Tomb
- The Louvre Museum
- Ecole Militaire
Best thing we did in Paris, you will see the city unlike any other tour. Kids were 12 and 15 and had a great time, Quality people from the tour guide to the cashier. I was worried to put my 12 year old girl on a Segway in Paris, but she was the best driver in the group. If you can walk, you can Segway.
The best tour I have ever taken. Saw all the sites in one afternoon. Easy to operate even for this old lady! I and #39;ll be looking for more Segway tours as I continue my traveling. If I had time for just one tour, this would be the one. Don and #39;t miss it! Worth every penny!
Very good guide, Malcome . Staff friendly, helpful. Good locations I had not visited. Easy to use segway.
Worth every cent! We had a great tour on the Segways around the city of Paris, and 3 hours worth of zooming around at that! It was so fun! Our guide was informative and fun answering any questions we had. Highly recommended!
A great way to see the city. Fantastic.
Our guide was pleasant, knowledgeable of the city's history and fun. This is the first experience we've had on Segways and our guide spent time training us on tips and tricks getting off/on, hand signs and riding Segways until we were comfortable and ready to ride through the city. The family truly enjoyed the 2 hours of riding through Paris seeing the Eiffel Tower and other interesting sites and have booked another Segway tour in Rome.
Great tour! Wonderful time! It was a great way to get your orientation on city landmarks.
Victor was amazing! My fiancé and I have never done a Segway tour before. Victor spent time with both of us to ensure we were comfortable before starting the tour. It was a great was to see Paris in a different way. They had a bag on the Segway, so I could take my purse and camera! Huge plus!
Fabulous! What fun and the guide was very knowledgeable and informative.
great tour. Nicole is a very engaging tour guide and the instruction and route were very well planned. You won't be hearing lots of typical stuff, she has some fun facts along with real history.
$90.40 Save $31.08