- 3-hour Paris city tour and admission to the Montparnasse Tower (Tour Montparnasse)
- Take a sightseeing city tour by coach with recorded commentary available in 11 languages
- See top Paris attractions including the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe and the Luxembourg Gardens
- Admire expansive views of Paris from Montparnasse's 56th-floor observation deck
- Get one of the best views of the Eiffel Tower possible!
- Suitable for families and those looking for a quick, comprehensive overview of Paris
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you haven't been to Paris before, this is a perfect introduction to the city. Get an overview of the city by bus and then head up to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower for incredible views of Paris, as well as the Eiffel Tower in all its glory.
What You Can Expect
RECOMMEND. IT WAS A NICE AFTERNOON SPENT ROAMING PARIS BY BUS.
The tour consisted of about one and a half hours driving around on a bus, no stops for photos or a better view. We were left at the Eiffel Tower and told to find our own way by Metro to Montparnasse. We had no idea about how to use the train system but eventually did find our way there. Would not recommend at all.