- See top Paris attractions on a sightseeing coach tour, from atop the Montparnasse Tower and on a Seine River cruise
- View sights including the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre Museum on a coach tour
- Marvel at stunning views of the Eiffel Tower from the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower
- Relax on a Seine cruise in a glass-enclosed boat with a viewing terrace
- Enjoy audio commentary on the sights via personal earphones during both the coach and cruise tours
- Choice of morning or afternoon departures
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
An awesome introduction to Paris from all angles! Get an overview of the sights from the ground before seeing them from 56 floors up! Plus, take a closer look at the famous landmarks along the Seine as you cruise the famous river.
What You Can Expect
After your coach tour, prepare for more incredible photo ops as you take one of Europe’s fastest elevators up to the 56th-floor observation deck of the Montparnasse Tower (Tour Montparnasse). Like the Empire State Building in New York and the London Eye, this skyscraper offers gorgeous panoramas of the city below. The best part may be the incredible views of Paris’ most famous landmark, the Eiffel Tower!
You will then be driven to the dock where you will embark on a 1-hour cruise on the Seine River. Your boat will be enclosed by panoramic windows so you're sure to have an amazing view and be comfortable no matter what the weather is like. Admire the surrounding city from your seat or from the outside viewing terrace, and enjoy recorded commentary about the sights you pass in one of 11 different languages.
Your tour conveniently ends near the Eiffel Tower, so it’s easy to continue your day of sightseeing with more remarkable views of the City of Light.
great way to check out all the sites - but the bus doesn't stop at any of the city tour locations, it only stops by the eiffel tour for the Seine river cruise. you are given a ticket to go to the Montparnasse tower yourself by metro.
The City tour and the Seine River cruise were well worth it. However, I didn't know that we would have to arrange our own way over to the Montparnasse Tower. When we got there, the lines were hugh as many tour busese were there. We did not attempt to see the Tower.