- Combined three-hour Paris city tour and Seine River cruise
- See Paris' famous squares and monuments from the comfort of your air-conditioned coach
- Cruise with commentary along the Seine River
- Photo stop at the Eiffel Tower
- Individual audio sets onboard your coach, available in 15 languages
- Choice of three tours: 9am, 12noon or 3pm
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Your Paris city tour gives you the unique opportunity to discover Paris, its history and its major landmarks including: Place de l'Opera, Place de la Concorde, Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Place du Trocadero, Eiffel Tower (photo stop), Invalides, Pont Neuf, Bastille Square and the new Opera House, Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral, Luxembourg Gardens and Saint-Germain des Pres and much more!
Was a great tour of the whole city, but i prefer if the explanation is done by the tour guide instead of using the headphone.
Great way to see all the major attractions both from the coach and the river. Both trips were very well organised and the information in English was a great help. It showed us where all the sites were in relation to each other so that we could follow the map much easier when visiting places for ourselves. The weather was fab so the trip down the river was superb and being dropped off at the base of the Eiffel Tower just in time for lunch was great. Superb introduction to Paris.