- Small group half-day tour combining a city tour by minivan and free time in Montmartre
- Minivan tour of Paris' main attractions
- Discover colorful Montmartre at your leisure
- Smaller number of tour members ensures a more personalized experience
- Illuminating commentary from your expert guide-interpreter
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your personalized tour of Paris concludes with a some free time in Montmartre, you are free to visit the Sacre-Coeur basilica, the picturesque Moulin de la Galette windmill or the central Place du Tertre square. It's a great way to end your introduction to Paris, the City of Light!
This was the best part of my trip. The Minivan driver was nice, humorous and patient. He spoke several languages and he gave us a full tour of Paris. After the tour, I was able to find many places on my own. I wasn't afraid to walk from Musee d;Orsay, cross the Seine and end up in Mon Triomphe. I was able to find my way around the underground train, thanks for the tips I got from the driver.
Highly recommended. You get a good look at Paris in an 8 passenger van with a few stops including Montmartre. Not much walking for my lited mobility friends