- Small group half-day tour combining a city tour by minivan and free time in Montmartre
- Minivan tour of Paris' main attractions
- Discover colorful Montmartre at your leisure
- Smaller number of tour members ensures a more personalized experience
- Illuminating commentary from your expert guide-interpreter
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your personalized tour of Paris concludes with a some free time in Montmartre, you are free to visit the Sacre-Coeur basilica, the picturesque Moulin de la Galette windmill or the central Place du Tertre square. It's a great way to end your introduction to Paris, the City of Light!
Our tour was very very interesting. Our guide was amazing. He pointed out so many interesting things about Paris' history and architecture. I had been on a big-bus tour, along with a charter bus tour with a tour group, and thought the tour might be repetitive. Because we were in a mini-van, we got to see sights I had not seen previously. Our guide's point of view and details were different than what I had previously encountered. A very good tour! I would highly recommend our guide - which I unfortunately forgot to get his name .. was the best!
This tour was amazing! Our tour guide was very pleasant and knowledgeable! I would highly recommend this tour!