- Small group half-day tour combining a city tour by minivan and free time in Montmartre
- Minivan tour of Paris' main attractions
- Discover colorful Montmartre at your leisure
- Smaller number of tour members ensures a more personalized experience
- Illuminating commentary from your expert guide-interpreter
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your personalized tour of Paris concludes with a some free time in Montmartre, you are free to visit the Sacre-Coeur basilica, the picturesque Moulin de la Galette windmill or the central Place du Tertre square. It's a great way to end your introduction to Paris, the City of Light!
Our group of seven in a mini-van was the perfect size. Our driver/guide drove to all the must-see places and identified each of them. There was little explanation, but none was especially needed. There was a thirty-minute stop at Notre Dame which really was sufficient. In addition, there was a 45-minute stop at Monmantra. It was nice to be picked up at the hotel and returned to same...even though I was first on, last off, the tour was only four hours, leaving plenty of time to go back to see places which piqued my interest.
Excellent tour and we really enjoyed it.