- Small group half-day tour combining a city tour by minivan and free time in Montmartre
- Minivan tour of Paris' main attractions
- Discover colorful Montmartre at your leisure
- Smaller number of tour members ensures a more personalized experience
- Illuminating commentary from your expert guide-interpreter
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your personalized tour of Paris concludes with a some free time in Montmartre, you are free to visit the Sacre-Coeur basilica, the picturesque Moulin de la Galette windmill or the central Place du Tertre square. It's a great way to end your introduction to Paris, the City of Light!
Our group of seven in a mini-van was the perfect size. Our driver/guide drove to all the must-see places and identified each of them. There was little explanation, but none was especially needed. There was a thirty-minute stop at Notre Dame which really was sufficient. In addition, there was a 45-minute stop at Monmantra. It was nice to be picked up at the hotel and returned to same...even though I was first on, last off, the tour was only four hours, leaving plenty of time to go back to see places which piqued my interest.