- Combined Paris city tour, Seine River cruise and Eiffel Tower lunch
- Choice of morning or afternoon activity-packed tour
- Coach tour of Paris' main attractions
- Cruise down the Seine River
- Lunch and views at the Eiffel Tower
- Individual audio sets on board your coach, available in 13 languages
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Mohammad A
- Injas Dream....Photo by: Prijono A
Indonesia, 08 2010
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Angela V
- Photo by: Hugh C
- river cruzPhoto by: curtis
- Eiffel Tower LunchPhoto by: Di De Berzunza
- IMG_1582Photo by: Di De Berzunza
- IMG_1579Photo by: Di De Berzunza
- DSCN3207Photo by: Di De Berzunza
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Mark B
- Our Trip to the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Ian
Australia, 04 2014
- Eiffel Tower and New Moon at ...Photo by: Susan B
- The lovers bridgePhoto by: Stephen S
- Lunch at the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Thomas F
- A view of one of the many ...Photo by: Karen B
- ApfelbaumPhoto by: Wolfgang S
Deutschland, 05 2013
- IMG_1078Photo by: Elizabeth W
- IMG_1109Photo by: Elizabeth W
- Risotto and chickenPhoto by: Tina
Spain, 09 2012
- The TrocaderoPhoto by: Jeff & Kathy
What You Can Expect
Depending on whether you select the morning or afternoon departure time when booking, you’ll have lunch either at the end of your tour or in the middle (between the coach tour and river cruise), at approximately 2pm.
Both tour options start with the city sightseeing tour, which departs from a central location. Board your coach and take off around the city to see Paris’ iconic landmarks, from the Arc de Triomphe to Luxembourg Gardens. Pass by Place de l’Opera, Place de la Concorde, Trocadero, Invalides and the Champs-Elysees, and drive through the neighborhood of Saint-Germain des Pres.
Then head to the Eiffel Tower, where you can take photos before boarding the riverboat on the Seine for your 1-hour cruise. During this relaxing experience, pass under ornate bridges like Pont Neuf, and admire historical sights like Notre-Dame.
Your tour ends at the Eiffel Tower either after the cruise or after lunch.
ollie brown Australia
My husband and I were very happy with this tour. Lunch at the Restaurant in the Eiffel Tower was wonderful with the amazing views. We loved the river cruise anc thd fact that we could do it later in the evening gave us plenty of time to explore. Highly recommend this tour.
Awesome Paris City Tour, lunch at Eiffel 58 Restaurant and Seine River cruise. Luv Paris!!!
All paris city highlights were driven passed and explanations given. Seine River Cruise was cancelled due to the flooding of the Seine and we are yet to claim any money back for that but we were given information on how to do that. The lunch at the Eiffel Tower was magical. Excellent food, got a window seat. Well worth the money for this tour
Silvia Sellares ... Spain
Oh Paris, the metropolis. I enjoyed this tour so much, the couch tour for 2 hours was very comfortable and informative then we met out tour guide cheerful and funny who was going to take us to the 58 Eiffel tower first floor restaurant that was beyond expectations with such a great service. I got me a glass of white wine, salmon with risotto with mushrooms that was really good, and for dessert a yummy chocolate mousse, at the same time I was appreciating the wonderful views of the city. Then I was able to go the second floor at my leisure time and after that a wonderful cruise on the Siena river. Hope to get to visit you again Paris!!
This tour was one of the highlights of our whole week! The Eiffel Tower lunch was elegant and exceeded our expectations. We felt like VIP's bypassing the lines to get onto the Tower and into lunch. Great experience!
While the other reviews were 50-50 on the food - I found it to be delicious! It was everything I hoped it would be, and I would not only recommend it, I would do it again! Well worth the effort to book in advance, and knowing that I would not be going back to the pickup location allowed me to get some fabulous souvenirs from the little shop next to the ticket office. VERY good little shop there, the shop owner is fabulous and really takes care of the customer.
Great value for money, lunch was wonderful with a spectacular view
Perfect if you have a short time to see the city's highlights. Wonderful tour guide, fabulous lunch and riverboat tour. Definitely worth the time and cost..
This experience was perfect, thank you for a life time of memories : Sam Diane and Christopher.
Stepan S Australia
Great Tour, Not to be missed, DO this Tour as soon as you can on arrival as it gives you a better idea where everything is and distances. If you go for the Meal which was Good, REMEMBER, if you want to go to the 2nd Level you have to walk up all the steps, No lift, from the Second Level you can get the Lift to the Top. If you do not have the Meal you automatically go to the Second Level by Lift.