- Combined Paris city tour, Seine River cruise and Eiffel Tower lunch
- Choice of morning or afternoon activity-packed tour
- Coach tour of Paris' main attractions
- Cruise down the Seine River
- Lunch and views at the Eiffel Tower
- Individual audio sets on board your coach, available in 13 languages
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Mohammad A
- Injas Dream....Photo by: Prijono A
Indonesia, 08 2010
- Photo by: Hugh C
- river cruzPhoto by: curtis
- Eiffel Tower LunchPhoto by: Di De Berzunza
- IMG_1582Photo by: Di De Berzunza
- IMG_1579Photo by: Di De Berzunza
- DSCN3207Photo by: Di De Berzunza
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Mark B
- Our Trip to the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Ian
Australia, 04 2014
- Eiffel Tower and New Moon at ...Photo by: Susan B
- The lovers bridgePhoto by: Stephen S
- Lunch at the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Thomas F
- A view of one of the many ...Photo by: Karen B
- ApfelbaumPhoto by: Wolfgang S
Deutschland, 05 2013
- IMG_1078Photo by: Elizabeth W
- IMG_1109Photo by: Elizabeth W
- Risotto and chickenPhoto by: Tina
Spain, 09 2012
- The TrocaderoPhoto by: Jeff & Kathy
- Parc du Champ MarsPhoto by: Jeff & Kathy
What You Can Expect
Depending on whether you select the morning or afternoon departure time when booking, you’ll have lunch either at the end of your tour or in the middle (between the coach tour and river cruise), at approximately 2pm.
Both tour options start with the city sightseeing tour, which departs from a central location. Board your coach and take off around the city to see Paris’ iconic landmarks, from the Arc de Triomphe to Luxembourg Gardens. Pass by Place de l’Opera, Place de la Concorde, Trocadero, Invalides and the Champs-Elysees, and drive through the neighborhood of Saint-Germain des Pres.
Then head to the Eiffel Tower, where you can take photos before boarding the riverboat on the Seine for your 1-hour cruise. During this relaxing experience, pass under ornate bridges like Pont Neuf, and admire historical sights like Notre-Dame.
Your tour ends at the Eiffel Tower either after the cruise or after lunch.
Great value for money, lunch was wonderful with a spectacular view
Perfect if you have a short time to see the city's highlights. Wonderful tour guide, fabulous lunch and riverboat tour. Definitely worth the time and cost..
This experience was perfect, thank you for a life time of memories : Sam Diane and Christopher.
Stepan S Australia
Great Tour, Not to be missed, DO this Tour as soon as you can on arrival as it gives you a better idea where everything is and distances. If you go for the Meal which was Good, REMEMBER, if you want to go to the 2nd Level you have to walk up all the steps, No lift, from the Second Level you can get the Lift to the Top. If you do not have the Meal you automatically go to the Second Level by Lift.
Excellent tour. would recommend for anyone wanting a brief tour of Paris landmarks, the coach, the river trip and lunch at the Eifel Tower all met our high expectations.
Thanks to your organisation and especially to our tour guide.
Very well done...
The Paris City Tour, Seine River Cruise and the Eiffel Tower Lunch was wonderful! This is a must tour if you ever find yourself visiting Paris France!
Well worth it. Great time in boat. Great skipping Eiffel Tour lines and wonderful romantic lunch with wine.
Lunch was beautiful on the Eiffel tower. Freezing weather but didn't discourage us. Tour on river and on bus was good with excellent tour guides.
It was just what I expected and wanted. We got to see the city from the Seine and then have lunch at the Eiffel Tower.