- Combined Paris city tour, Seine River cruise and Eiffel Tower lunch
- Choice of morning or afternoon activity-packed tour
- Coach tour of Paris' main attractions
- Cruise down the Seine River
- Lunch and views at the Eiffel Tower
- Individual audio sets on board your coach, available in 11 languages
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Mohammad A
- Injas Dream....Photo by: Prijono A
Indonesia, 08 2010
- Photo by: Hugh C
- river cruzPhoto by: curtis
- Eiffel Tower LunchPhoto by: Di De Berzunza
- IMG_1582Photo by: Di De Berzunza
- IMG_1579Photo by: Di De Berzunza
- DSCN3207Photo by: Di De Berzunza
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Mark B
- Our Trip to the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Ian
Australia, 04 2014
- Eiffel Tower and New Moon at ...Photo by: Susan B
- The lovers bridgePhoto by: Stephen S
- Lunch at the Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Thomas F
- A view of one of the many ...Photo by: Karen B
- ApfelbaumPhoto by: Wolfgang S
Deutschland, 05 2013
- IMG_1078Photo by: Elizabeth W
- IMG_1109Photo by: Elizabeth W
- Risotto and chickenPhoto by: Tina
Spain, 09 2012
- The TrocaderoPhoto by: Jeff & Kathy
- Parc du Champ MarsPhoto by: Jeff & Kathy
What You Can Expect
Depending on whether you select the morning or afternoon departure time when booking, you’ll have lunch either at the end of your tour or in the middle (between the coach tour and river cruise), at approximately 2pm.
Both tour options start with the city sightseeing tour, which departs from a central location. Board your coach and take off around the city to see Paris’ iconic landmarks, from the Arc de Triomphe to Luxembourg Gardens. Pass by Place de l’Opera, Place de la Concorde, Trocadero, Invalides and the Champs-Elysees, and drive through the neighborhood of Saint-Germain des Pres.
Then head to the Eiffel Tower, where you can take photos before boarding the riverboat on the Seine for your 1-hour cruise. During this relaxing experience, pass under ornate bridges like Pont Neuf, and admire historical sights like Notre-Dame.
Your tour ends at the Eiffel Tower either after the cruise or after lunch.
Very well done...
The Paris City Tour, Seine River Cruise and the Eiffel Tower Lunch was wonderful! This is a must tour if you ever find yourself visiting Paris France!
Well worth it. Great time in boat. Great skipping Eiffel Tour lines and wonderful romantic lunch with wine.
Lunch was beautiful on the Eiffel tower. Freezing weather but didn't discourage us. Tour on river and on bus was good with excellent tour guides.
It was just what I expected and wanted. We got to see the city from the Seine and then have lunch at the Eiffel Tower.
The bus tour is a little too quick so you don't really get much of an overview . Maybe a little more time spent on the key sights so people know the story. Eiffel Tower and lunch was great. Maybe a few personal interest on the architect, Eiffel, so the story is there. could be a little more info on the bateaux experience. We waited in line for about an hour only to find the tickets we had were for another boat that had just left...we never go to use them.
very good,took noon trip,first was bus tour,very comfortable,took where you thought you wanted to go.next lunch didn't have to wait in a line the guide took you right in,and from there you had rest of the day to yourself to spend as much time as you want at the tower. Then you could go any time you want to the river cruise,we went at 8:30 pm so we could see in lit up!!!
United States of America
We enjoyed the tour very much. The wait to get up the elevator to the Eiffel Tower restaurant was a little longer than we expected, but the food was great and the service excellent.
Fantastic way to see so much in a short amount of time. Skipping the line at the Eiffel Tower is an absolute must. The lines were so long that it would have been a waste of a whole day waiting to get up there. Lunch at the Tower was sub-par as others have mentioned. We did, however, get lucky and score a window seat with a beautiful view! If booked individually, lunch at the Eiffel is 86, so this combination was a really good value. Seine river cruise was a cool way to see everything.