Numbers are limited to eight people in this small-group class, ensuring you’ll enjoy a more intimate cooking experience.
- 3-hour cooking class focusing on delicious desserts
- Learn about desserts that are loved around the world, as well as the French classics
- Brush up your cooking skills under the watchful eye of your host – a professional chef
- Make two or three desserts and chat with other foodies in your group
- Enjoy your expertly made dessert with a hot beverage of your choice
- Small-group cooking class with a maximum of eight people ensures personalized attention
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
As a professional chef, your host has all the utensils and equipment you could possibly need. Put on your apron, and discover the secrets to making typically rich French desserts, as well as worldwide favorites.
The desserts created during your Paris cooking class will vary, but rest assured, whatever you eat is sure to be lip-smackingly good! Examples of typical French desserts and pastries that you may make include lemon madeleines (shell-shaped butter cookies) and tarte Tatin (upside-down caramelized apple flans). Additionally, you may make a dessert or two that is common outside of France, such as a deliciously gooey chocolate fondant or pineapples roasted in rum.
Under the watchful eye of your host, make two or three different desserts, chatting about baking, cooking and all things sugary as you go! After creating your dishes, sit down, relax and eat! You’ll have roughly 45 minutes to enjoy your dessert, with your choice of tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
After enjoying a cooking class in one of the world’s food capitals, you’ll be ready to show off your polished cooking skills to friends and family back home!
Great class and wonderful teacher.
This was a huge highlight on our trip to Paris. Dominique Dury was welcoming and the desserts that we made were amazing. The organization of this venture, and the directions and instructions provided by this site for this activity were excellent! I would suggest that this is a 'must' thing to do when visiting Paris.
The recipes were immediately emailed to us and desserts were throughly enjoyed at our lesson and back at our hotel room. Many thanks!