- Christmas cooking class in Paris
- Learn how to cook a festive French winter meal from an expert chef with Michelin-star restaurant experience
- Use fresh, seasonal ingredients from a Parisian market to make traditional French dishes such as Bûche de Noël
- Sit down and enjoy your freshly prepared meal with your group
- Recreate the menu for your family and friends at Christmas!
- No experience is necessary – your chef will guide you every step of the way
- Small-group experience limited to eight people ensures more personalized attention
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Put a French twist on Christmas dinner this year by learning how to cook some festive specialities. The chef has lots of useful tips and your family will definitely be impressed when you recreate this at home!
What You Can Expect
- Velouté de potimarron (cream of pumpkin soup) with scallops and black truffle
- Supreme of guinea fowl with Jura yellow wine and true morels (type of mushroom)
- Mont d'or cheese
- Chocolate and chestnut Bûche de Noël (Yule log cake)
- Wine (Jura sauvignon or chardonnay)