- Christmas cooking class in Paris
- Learn how to cook a festive French winter meal from an expert chef with Michelin-star restaurant experience
- Use fresh, seasonal ingredients from a Parisian market to make traditional French dishes such as Bûche de Noël
- Sit down and enjoy your freshly prepared meal with your group
- Recreate the menu for your family and friends at Christmas!
- No experience is necessary – your chef will guide you every step of the way
- Small-group experience limited to eight people ensures more personalized attention
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Put a French twist on Christmas dinner this year by learning how to cook some festive specialities. The chef has lots of useful tips and your family will definitely be impressed when you recreate this at home!
What You Can Expect
If you choose the market tour option, you'll begin at a Parisian outdoor market with your chef and select fresh, local and seasonal products you'll use for your meal, such as poultry, seafood, seasonal vegetables and spices. Otherwise, head straight to the chef's home for your class.
In the kitchen, enjoy a hands-on experience while learning tips and tricks from a pro. Your chef will coach you through every step, so no experience is necessary. Learn how to create classic French dishes such as cream of pumpkin soup and Bûche de Noël, a log-shaped cake that’s a favorite French dessert during the winter (see sample menu below).
After everything has been cooked, settle in at the table to savor the fruits of your labor, along with some French wine. You'll take home all of the day's recipes, so you can recreate these classic French dishes for your friends and family over Christmas or any other special occasion.
- Velouté de potimarron (cream of pumpkin soup) with scallops
- Supreme of guinea fowl with Jura yellow wine and true morels (type of mushroom)
- Mont d'or cheese
- Chocolate and chestnut Bûche de Noël (Yule log cake)
- Wine (Jura sauvignon or chardonnay)
I would recommend Dominique and his cooking skills to everyone!! I was not sure what to expect since the classs was in his home. No Worries, it was like cooking with an old friend who happened to have amazing skills and knowledge about food, cooking and Paris that was happily passed on. It is a must do when traveling to Paris, it connections you to the food and culture in a way that you can't imagine.!!