- Gluten-free and organic dessert cooking class in Paris
- Enjoy a 3-hour, hands-on cooking class in the apartment of an experienced chef
- Make three delicious French desserts using 100% organic and gluten-free ingredients
- Savor your decadent creations over tea and coffee
- Take home the recipes to create these gluten-free delights at home
- Recipes can also be dairy-free or nut-free upon request
- Small-group class limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Finally! Lessons on how to make delicious French desserts for anyone with a gluten allergy. We no longer have to miss out on the delicious delights everyone else gets to enjoy!
What You Can Expect
The day’s menu may vary based on your host’s selections, but you can expect to bake three classic French desserts such as moelleux au chocolat (chocolate fondant), almond tuiles (thin, crispy biscuits), pear clafoutis, raspberry financiers or poached pears. All dishes will be prepared with 100% gluten-free and organic ingredients.
Enjoy the fresh-baked fruits of your labor, served with your choice of coffee or tea. Compare tasting notes with your new friends and chat with your host for a glimpse into a chef’s life in one of the world’s most gourmet cities. You will receive copies of each recipe by email so you can recreate the delicious treats back at home.
We had a lovely time at the cooking class and learnt how to make three great French Desserts. Chef Dominique was very welcoming and knowledgeable and we would highly recommend this class!
Chef Dominique was excellent! Even with my horrible cooking skills he was still able to walk us through making some amazing tasting and looking gluten free pastries!