- Full-day guided tour of Paris from London
- Take the high-speed Eurostar train to Paris for a day of incredible sightseeing
- Climb the Eiffel Tower and marvel at breathtaking views
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Paris and see the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, the Paris Opera, Trocadero and more
- Venture to the Palace of Versailles and take an audio-guided tour of the Hall of Mirrors, the Queen’s Apartments and more
- Admire ornate fountains and lush greenery on a leisurely stroll through the Gardens of Versailles
What You Can Expect
See the lively Champs-Elysées, lined with luxury boutiques and restaurants, and admire the iconic Arc de Triomphe. Pass the famed Paris Opera house and continue to Trocadero, an area where just across the Seine River lies the majestic Eiffel Tower.
Climb the Eiffel Tower and admire unforgettable sweeping views of Paris from the second floor. Take advantage of amazing photo opportunities and enjoy a once-in-a-life-time lunch at the on-site restaurant (not included) while admiring at one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Or, you can choose to grab a quick bite from a street vendor or café when you come down. Then, return to your coach for a 1-hour drive to the amazing Palace of Versailles.
On arrival, head inside and set off on an audio-guided tour of the amazing palace. Visit the Great Royal Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors and the Queen’s Apartments. After your tour, enjoy a leisurely stroll through the magnificent Gardens of Versailles. Admire ornate fountains, grand statues and lush greenery as you navigate the garden’s winding paths.
Your guide will then take you back to the Gare du Nord station in Paris for your return train journey to London in the evening.
The trip was great, our guides were super nice, and there was plenty of time to see everything we wanted to in Versailles. I would definitely recommend this trip!
My family really enjoyed the tour of Paris and Versailles. Our Versailles tour guide was very informative and knowledgable. I would have loved to have been able to get
On and off the bus more, but now that I have been introduced to Paris could do that on another trip.