- Small-group macaron and chocolate shop tour in Paris
- Take a look behind the scenes of a chocolate and macaron shop and discover the secrets of macaron and chocolate making
- Spend time in the kitchen observing the head pastry chef and master chocolatier at work
- Taste some of delectable macarons and rich chocolate treats
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
See the chefs in action as they describe how to make the perfect macaron -- moist meringue shells sandwiched together by a creamy filling. Certain shops produce more than 6,000 macarons per day in 18 different flavors! Observe the techniques used to craft the rich chocolate into works of art and witness first-hand the way chocolate ganache, a creamy chocolate filling, is made. Throughout the tour, enjoy tasting several flavors of macarons and several luxurious chocolates.
After a delightfully sweet morning, be sure to bring something home for later!
Using the Metro this was an easy place to get to. Meeting a master chef macaron maker was very interesting, watching him at work left you breathless. I hope the tips he gave will help my macaron baking, he also gave a tasting of the ones he was making that day. Yum!! The young artisan chocolatier, explained how they made the chocolates we tasted. He was also working on the stores Christmas decorations; two Eiffel Towers and an Art Deco Metro sign, an absolute work of art. Great tour.
Really interesting tour. We were able to taste several macaroons and chocolates.