- Small-group macaron and chocolate shop tour in Paris
- Take a look behind the scenes of a chocolate and macaron shop and discover the secrets of macaron and chocolate making
- Spend time in the kitchen observing the head pastry chef and master chocolatier at work
- Taste some of delectable macarons and rich chocolate treats
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
See the chefs in action as they describe how to make the perfect macaron -- moist meringue shells sandwiched together by a creamy filling. Certain shops produce more than 6,000 macarons per day in 18 different flavors! Observe the techniques used to craft the rich chocolate into works of art and witness first-hand the way chocolate ganache, a creamy chocolate filling, is made. Throughout the tour, enjoy tasting several flavors of macarons and several luxurious chocolates.
After a delightfully sweet morning, be sure to bring something home for later!
Really interesting tour. We were able to taste several macaroons and chocolates.
Amazing tour. You should all do this. Different from all the other normal things to do in Paris. Watching chef Mali macaron and chocolates. Also got to taste them too. Really well organised and fun trip! Would recommend this to all! Group of 10 of us, was tight in the kitchen but all a good laugh.