- Small-group macaron and chocolate shop tour in Paris
- Take a look behind the scenes of a chocolate and macaron shop and discover the secrets of macaron and chocolate making
- Spend time in the kitchen observing the head pastry chef and master chocolatier at work
- Taste some of delectable macarons and rich chocolate treats
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
See the chefs in action as they describe how to make the perfect macaron -- moist meringue shells sandwiched together by a creamy filling. Certain shops produce more than 6,000 macarons per day in 18 different flavors! Observe the techniques used to craft the rich chocolate into works of art and witness first-hand the way chocolate ganache, a creamy chocolate filling, is made. Throughout the tour, enjoy tasting several flavors of macarons and several luxurious chocolates.
After a delightfully sweet morning, be sure to bring something home for later!
We had a wonderful time on this tour. Our tour guide was fantastic and so sweet. The pastry chef was very informative. We had delicious samples of macarons and chocolates as well. I would highly reccommend this tour.
Fantastic experience we had in the understanding the techniques in making the most delicious and exquisite macaroons and chocolates. It was a shame there was another group who had booked at the same time which made the kitchen areas and shop quite crammed, even though there were only 6 in our group.