- Hop-on hop-off tour of Paris landmarks by open-top bus and Seine River cruise
- Travel four interconnecting bus routes and hear recorded commentary on Paris sights, hopping on and off at any of 50 stops
- See the city from a cruise on the majestic Seine River, hopping on and off at any of eight stops
- Explore attractions such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum and Notre Dame Cathedral at your own pace
- Choice of two-day or three-day pass
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you like the flexibility of a hop-on hop-off bus tour, you'll love combining it with a hop-on hop-off boat tour. This pass gives you the freedom to organize your time in Paris exactly as you want and see the city from both the streets and the Seine!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- EIFFEL TOWER with lights ...Photo by: Ramen J
- see Eiffel tower in evening ...Photo by: Ramen J
- The best seat in the housePhoto by: annabron
- The Eiffel Tower at night ...Photo by: annabron
- Cruising the Seine at SunsetPhoto by: annabron
- Hop on em ParisPhoto by: EDUARDO G
- 2015-05-29 12.20.51Photo by: Alberto T
What You Can Expect
The hop-on hop-off tour by open-top bus includes four interconnecting routes that provide convenient transportation across the city; see the Itinerary section below for the list of stops. Hop off whenever you wish to visit attractions at your leisure, and when you’re on the bus, listen to recorded commentary about Paris via personal earphones. Perhaps visit museums like the Louvre, historical landmarks like Notre-Dame or architectural icons like the Eiffel Tower. Relax at Luxembourg Gardens (Jardin du Luxembourg), ride the Montmartre funicular or explore popular quarters like the Marais and St-Germain-des-Prés.
When you’re ready to see the city from a different perspective, head to the river for the hop-on hop-off boat cruise along the Seine. Eight stops give you access to locations like Musée d'Orsay, home to a large collection of Impressionist art, and Hotel de Ville, the city hall.
You can ride the buses and the riverboat as much as you want for the duration of your selected pass.
Route 1: Paris Grand Tour
- Auber ("La Boutique", Printemps Haussmann, Grands Magasins)
- Opera (Place Vendome, Café de la Paix)
- Palais Royal (Jardins du Palais Royal)
- Musée du Louvre (Jardin des Tuileries)
- Pont-Neuf (Conciergerie, Square du Vert Galant)
- Notre-Dame (Cathédrale, Saint-Louis, Marché aux fleurs)
- Saint-Michel (Place Saint-Michel, Sainte-Chapelle)
- Musée d'Orsay (Pont des Arts)
- Concorde (Obélisque de la Concorde, Musée de l'Orangerie)
- Champs-Elysées Clemenceau (Grand-Palais, Petit Palais, Marché aux Timbres)
- La Boetie - Champs-Elysées (Avenue Montaigne)
- George V (Arc de Triomphe)
- Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (Arc de Triomphe)
- Trocadero (Musée d'Art Moderne, Musée de la Marine, Musée Guimet)
- Tour Eiffel (Champ de Mars)
- Vauban-H'tel des Invalides (Tombeau de Napoleon, Ecole Militaire)
- Esplanade des Invalides (Musée Rodin, Musée de l'Armée)
- Concorde-Royale (Boutiques de la rue Saint-Honore et de la rue Royale, Maxim's)
- Madeleine (Eglise de la Madeleine)
- Notre-Dame (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris, Marché aux Fleurs, Ile Saint-Louis)
- Petit-Pont (Quartier Latin, Eglise Saint-Severin, Musée de Cluny)
- Maubert-Mutualite (Musée de la Prefecture de Police, Pantheon, Sorbonne)
- Pont de Sully - Ile Saint-Louis (Institut du Monde Arabe, Jardin des Plantes)
- Bastille-Opera (Opera Bastille, Port de Plaisance de l'Arsenal)
- Gare de Lyon (Viaduc des Arts et Coulée Verte)
- Gare d'Austerlitz - Jardin des Plantes (Museum National d'Histoire Naturelle)
- Bibliotheque Nationale de France (devant l'entrée Est)
- Parc de Bercy (Palais Omnisports de Paris Bercy et Jardins, Cour Saint-Emilion)
- Bastille - Rue Saint-Antoine (Colonne de la Bastille, Port de Plaisance de l'Arsenal)
- Le Marais - Place des Vosges (Musée Carnavalet, Musée Picasso, Hotel de Sully)
- Hotel de Ville (Centre Georges Pompidou (Beaubourg), Les Halles)
- Auber ("La Boutique", Printemps Haussmann, Grands Magasins, Galeries Lafayette)
- Trinite (Gare Saint-Lazare)
- Blanche (Pigalle, Moulin Rouge)
- Montmartre-Anvers (Funiculaire, Basilique du Sacré-Coeur, Place du Tertre)
- *Gare du Nord - Eurostar Terminal (Saint-Vincent de Paul, Terminaux Eurostar et Thalys) Note: The bus stop is in the street directly outside the station forecourt. Look for the L'Open tour sign on the bus stop sign.
- Gare de l'Est (Musée du Cristal)
- Republique (boulevard Saint-Martin, Canal Saint-Martin)
- Bonne-Nouvelle (Théâtre du Gymnase, Grand Rex)
- Grands Boulevards (Musée Grevin, Théâtre des Varieties)
- Italiens (Grands Magasins, Opera Garnier)
- Capucines-Scribe (Place Vendome, Café de la Paix, Opera Garnier)
- Madeleine (Eglise de la Madeleine)
Route 4: Montparnasse – Saint-Germain
- Petit Pont (Quartier Latin, Eglise Saint-Severin)
- Luxembourg (Palais et Jardin du Luxembourg, Pantheon, Sorbonne)
- Observatoire (Val-de-Grace, Jardins de l'Observatoire, Musée Zadkine)
- Place Denfert-Rochereau (Catacombes, rue Daguerre)
- Raspail - Cimetiere du Montparnasse (Fondation Cartier, Ateliers d'Artistes)
- Montparnasse - Place du 18 juin 1940 (Tour Montparnasse, Musée Bourdelle)
- Esplanade des Invalides (Musée Rodin, Musée de L'Armée)
- Rue du Bac (Hotel Matignon, Maison de l'Amerique Latine, Musée Maillol)
- SaInt-Germain-des-Pres (Eglise SaInt-Germain-des-Prés, le quartier et ses terasses)
- Cluny-Quartier Latin (Musée national du Moyen-age, Thermes et Hotel de Cluny)
- Tours de Notre-Dame (Squares Viviani et Jean XXIII, Memorial de la Déportation)
- Eiffel Tower
- Musée d'Orsay
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Jardin des Plantes
- Hotel de Ville
- Louvre Museum (between Pont Royal and Pont du Carrousel)
- Champs Elysées
Best way to see any new city. We did the 3 day and enjoyed it, even in the bitter cold. River Cruise was a bit of a bust as basically you are seeing everything you have seen on land, but from a boat. I'd probably skip it next time.
Carol V United States of ...
I loved it. The information provided about each attraction was outstanding. I rode on the top and was able to see the city up close. It was easy on and easy off. I would highly recommend this.
Three Day Pass proved excellent
The Hop On Hop Off tour was great for Paris as it was a long way round to see everything and the best way to see so much. The audio guides were very interesting and informative. The river cruise was very popular and it was a great way to see things from a different vantage point. Would recommend this company to other people and would use them again on another trip.
no complaints. love the many route choices. river cruise was better than London. recordings were very informative and well timed. very little waiting.
KARLENE P Australia
As usual this type of sight seeing bus is great when your only on town for a few days. unfortunately the weather was freezing so we really had to rug up to sit outside, however it is a necessity to get the best photo
Great way to see the sites. A lot of options for tour lines.
great tour and great routes, takes a long time due to a traffic jams
The only way to see what you want to see in Paris. Both the boat and the bus trips were worth the money.
The best way to see much of Paris and the main sights. Fantastic.