- 1.5-hour Paris illuminations tour
- Enjoy a scenic evening ride down Paris’ tree-lined boulevards past illuminated monuments and squares
- View the Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysées, Louvre, Notre Dame, Opéra and more
- Learn about the sights and history of Paris from your onboard guide
- Choose a standard tour (coach) or small-group tour (minivan)
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is an ideal tour if you want to get an overview of some of Paris' most famous sites at night. The commentary provides a great introduction without going into too much detail.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Eiffel Tower at nightPhoto by: MICHAEL B
USA, 08 2010
- Paris Is Very BeautifulPhoto by: WoodGlue
United States of America, 09 2015
- Eiffel at nightPhoto by: Somanon B
- The Eiffel Tower when it ...Photo by: Karl W
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Anastasia P
- Arc de TriumphePhoto by: Anastasia P
- Cleopatras Needle and Roue de ...Photo by: Anastasia P
- Arc de Triumph - terrible ...Photo by: Kate B
- 014Photo by: nag33m
Australia, 06 2012
- Eiffel TowerPhoto by: Travelplanner
- eiffel towerPhoto by: nilknarf k
What You Can Expect
See the Opera house, Arc de Triomphe, Les Invalides, Madeleine Church and Place Pigalle, and cross the Pont Neuf into the St-Germain-des- Près neighborhood on the other side of the Seine. Of course, a Paris illuminations tour isn’t complete without a nighttime view of the Eiffel Tower from Trocadéro, a photo op you don’t want to miss.
Pickup and drop-off locations and commentary depend on the tour you select when booking. The standard tour by 50-passenger coach starts and ends at a central location in Paris and includes recorded commentary via audio headsets. The small-group minivan tour is limited to just eight passengers and includes live narration by an onboard guide, as well as hotel pickup and drop-off.
I had a great time on this tour. The guide, Benjamin was very prompt and very informative. He did a great job tailoring his narrative to the interests of the group. It was a great way to end a first visit to Paris.
This was a great tour. Great opportunity to take pictures to share the beauty of the City of Lights!
This was fantastic. My first night in Paris and I was lucky enough to have the tour all to myself. The guide was extremely informative and knowledgeable. Would recommend it to anyone.
Really lovely way to see the main Paris hot spots illuminated at night.. Relaxing after a long day sightseeing on foot.
very nice tour
We took the small group tour with Massimiliano. A small group made the tour very personal and our guide truly exceeded our expectations. Being collected from our accommodation was a huge bonus. He was very knowledgeable and allowed us plenty of time at each of the sights for photographs. The Eiffel Tower at 10pm was awesome.
This was one of the highlights of my time in paris
Our guide was friendly, charming and made every effort to accommodate us. Thr tour was beautiful and fun
Wonderful tour guide. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Sights were unbelievably gorgeous!
Took this tour on our first night in Paris only need one word to describe it: AMAZING! Everyone should experience at night!