- Paris movie sites walking tour
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the artsy Montmartre district
- Visit major filming locations featured in Moulin Rouge, Amelie and Midnight in Paris
- Stop at a local café and enjoy a drink while on your movie tour
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more intimate experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Imagine you are the star of your very own film on this movie-themed walking tour around the Montmartre district. Find out why Paris is so popular with film-makers and while we can't guarantee you a leading role, you'll definitely come away full of knowledge to impress people back home with!
What You Can Expect
Susy C Australia
Everyone said this was the seedy part of Paris. We started at the seedy part, was not rushed and as we climbed higher and higher up to Sacre Coeur, it became the best part and loved the artists up there and all the little shops and eateries we saw as part of this tour. Thoroughly enjoyed it, a quick way to see another area of Paris. Thanks Viator.
Discovered Montmartre like I never have before... Tour guide was brilliant!
Wonderful guide, amazing tour.. thoroughly enjoyed it but do watch out for the gypsies! Our tour guide took very good care of us in this respect :) Such a buzzy place with so many stories..