- Welcome Paris New Year in style with an Illuminations tour and dinner
- Night tour through Paris' illuminated squares and monuments. See the maginificent lights at the Eiffel Tower and Avenue Champs-Elysées
- Enjoy a three-course New Year's Eve meal in a quality French restaurant
- Dance your way to the end of the year with a live DJ
- Celebrate the arrival of the New Year in style
What You Can Expect
After your Paris illuminations evening tour, you’ll be dropped off at an exclusive Parisian restaurant or by the banks of the Seine to enjoy a river cruise and dinner. New Year’s Eve bookings fill up fast in Paris, but the illuminations tour ensures a spot at one of Paris’ local restaurants.
Choose to dine in one of the following Parisian restaurants. Enjoy a 3-course meal followed by dancing to see in the New Year!
- Chez Clément: Chic and cosy restaurant located in the Montparnasse district, ideal to celebrate New Year
- La Marina de Paris with Hotel Pickup and Drop Off: River cruise, dinner and DJ with the benefit of hotel pickup and drop off (there is no illuminations tour with this option)
- La Marina de Paris: Enjoy a 4-course dinner and river cruise to see in the New Year in style
- Lobster and Celery
- Lobster, chocolate flavors
- Beef tenderloin in pastry, served with mixed fried mushrooms and duck fois gras sauce
- Chocolate Surprise
- Coffee and sweet delights
- Unlimited Champagne
- Mineral Water
La Marina de Paris:
- Champagne and Three Toasts
- Duck foie gras with apple chutney, raisin and hazelnut bread OR Scallop brochett with lobster juice, fondant leeks
- Tournedos fillet of beef, white truffle flavored potato rosette
- Plat of mature cheese
- New Year treat
- 1/2 bottle per person: White Chablis le Finage a Chablisienne or Red Saint Emilion Chateau Barbe Blanche
- Mineral water
Menus are subject to change without notice
The illuminations tour was nice and the lights were beautiful at night. Our food at the restaurant was ok. The restaurant upkeep was not overly impressive and I was cautious of the hole in the wall with the electrical wires/box/outlet hanging out below our table next to our legs.
Unfortunately we had taken a day tour of Paris the previous day which covered all the highlights of this tour. However, it was well organised and we enjoyed it.
The New Year's Eve Dinner was superb and good value. The restaurant staff were very attentive and spoke good English.We had a great time.
iLLUMINATIONS tOUR GOOD, DINNER WAS O.K.
Dinner was average and service was poor. More description should have been given about restaurant.
This being a tour I thought we would of all been together as a group, me being a one, was sitted right in the middle of the restaurant on a little table all by myself. Maybe it should be mentioned on the sitting configuration, I would not have booked it, was stared at all night very uncomfortable.
The night tour was great but the restaurant selected was not ready for us and made us wait in the rain. There was no dancing and I was sat in the smoking section. This was a terrible dinner selection. Me and My son left before dessert because it was sooo bad and we did not want to ruin our new years eve.
Restaurant only so-so :-(
And 300 Euros for a bottle of champagne is overcharging !
The tour through central Paris celebrating New Years eve was magnificent showing an illuminated and sparkling Paris. The following dinner was a set back though: the restaurant was much to small, the food was not particular good and it took forever to serve it. We did not finish eating until 1 o'clock, obviously the entry into 2011 did not take place in the streets of Paris as I expected. A better restaurant would have made all the difference.
Tour was awful and food was horrible.