- Welcome Paris 2014 in style with a New Year's Eve illuminations tour and dinner
- Night tour through Paris' illuminated squares and monuments. See the maginificent lights at the Eiffel Tower and Avenue Champs-Elysées
- Enjoy a three-course New Year's Eve meal in a quality French restaurant
- Dance your way to the end of 2013 with a live DJ
- Celebrate the arrival of 2014 in style
What You Can Expect
After your Paris illuminations evening tour, you’ll be dropped off at an exclusive Parisian restaurant. New Year’s Eve bookings fill up fast in Paris, but the illuminations tour ensures a spot at one of Paris’ local restaurants.
Choose to dine in one of the following Parisian restaurants. Enjoy a 3-course meal followed by dancing to see in 2014!
- L'Empire du 8eme: A chic restaurant, located just a step away from Champs-Elysées Avenue.
- La Bucherie: A restaurant located in Paris' famous Latin Quarter, facing Notre Dame
- Le Living: The restaurant within the Duplex nightclub just off Champs-Elysées Avenue
L'Empire du 8eme:
- 1 glass of Moët et Chandon champagne served with appetisers: crispy crab with a hint of purple basil or quail thigh in a satay sauce
- Half a roasted lobster with paprika butter sauce and squid ink risotto
- Marinated and roasted rack of venison with a fois gras cream sauce and mashed potato with a hint of truffle
- Strawberry cake with pistachio shards
- 1/2 bottle of wine per person: Domaine Peraldi 2010 Coteaux d’Ajaccio (red) or Domaine Fiumicicoli, Coteaux de Sartène (white)
- Mineral water
- Glass of Champagne
- Smoked salmon filled wrap and salmon tartare with a creamy chive sauce OR assortment of hot and cold duck liver "foie gras" with caramelised apples OR avocado mousse with shrimp and scallops and toasted bread
- 200g fillet of beef Rossini style, fresh green beans and mashed potato OR seafood casserole with scallops, mussels, salmon, shrimps and lobster sauce with steamed potatoes OR roasted duck breast with a chestnut sauce and parsley potatoes
- Iced nougat dessert (frozen nougat with candied fruit and honey) with red fruit coulis and chantilly cream OR dessert assortment: warm tea sponge cake with chocolate sauce, chantilly cream and vanilla ice cream; apple tart tartin; chocolate cake with candied chestnuts
- 1 glass of Moet & Chandon Champagne OR half a bottle of Evian still water
- 1 glass of Sancerre AOC Maurice Doucet white wine
- 1 glass of Bordeaux Superieur AOC "Chapelle de Barbe" red wine
- 1 Lavazza espresso coffee and chocolate truffles
- 1 glass of Moet & Chandon Champagne at midnight
- Glass of Champagne with smoked salmon canapés
- Lightly cooked duck liver with Sauternes jelly and fig chutney OR Delight of queen crab and lobster with green asparagus and a crushed truffle sauce
- Sea Bream in a Champagne sauce, scallops with saffron and vegetables OR Veal fillet with morels in a mushroom parcel
- Iced Grand Marnier soufflé and clementine supreme OR Dark and white chocolate mousse on a vanilla island with tiramisu cream
- 1/2 bottle of Bordeaux or Domaine de Monluc wine (red or white) per person
- Mineral water
The illuminations tour was nice and the lights were beautiful at night. Our food at the restaurant was ok. The restaurant upkeep was not overly impressive and I was cautious of the hole in the wall with the electrical wires/box/outlet hanging out below our table next to our legs.
Unfortunately we had taken a day tour of Paris the previous day which covered all the highlights of this tour. However, it was well organised and we enjoyed it.
The New Year's Eve Dinner was superb and good value. The restaurant staff were very attentive and spoke good English.We had a great time.